Author Topic: Deca For Joint Pain???  (Read 1071 times)

Texas Ranger

• Getbig II
Deca For Joint Pain???
« on: July 18, 2014, 10:28:38 PM »
Guys, what's the minimum amount of Deca that you can use for joint pain? My knees aren't the best after 20+  years of playing basketball and surgery 16 years ago. I have access to Deca that's 300mgs/ml. So, I'm thinking 150mgs/wk should be sufficient if I had to guess. Would this cause alot of bloat?

whitewidow

Re: Deca For Joint Pain???
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 02:35:13 AM »
Guys, what's the minimum amount of Deca that you can use for joint pain? My knees aren't the best after 20+  years of playing basketball and surgery 16 years ago. I have access to Deca that's 300mgs/ml. So, I'm thinking 150mgs/wk should be sufficient if I had to guess. Would this cause alot of bloat?

That dosage probably is not going to give you any relief. I think you would need to use at least 600mg of deca a week to get a little relief. Deca seems to help with elbow joint pain and mild tendonitis more then knee pain. I would mhonestly suggest injecting HGH directly into the area that hurts at least 4 IU's where the inury is. I think you will get more relief injecting HGH then Deca.

The reason why Deca helps joint pain is because it makes you hold some water wich in turn makes your joints feel stronger and allows you to handle more weight, HGH will build more tissue and make joints more elastic, so IMO I would shoot HGH over Deca.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
Re: Deca For Joint Pain???
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2014, 08:21:29 AM »
Doctor prescribed HGH absolutely healed my right bicep and left delt.