Author Topic: What was the result of last nights action?  (Read 1019 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
What was the result of last nights action?
« on: July 19, 2014, 01:58:32 AM »
It was just getting going between Skorp1o and Joon and that when I had to log off as I had to be up well early. What happened? All traces have vanished?
Ill bet nothing happened and Joon will be clearing up in the poker room of the Vic tonight.

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
Re: What was the result of last nights action?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 02:07:01 AM »
They have decided it to settle it like real men and are meeting up in Kings Cross station toilets. Joon agreed to bring the waitrose plastic bag.

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2014, 02:30:34 AM »
Uncle loser posted a vid of him drinking amaretto and snorting coke which many people saved lol. hes fat and bloated and looks like shit as usual no cuts and muscle looks soft lolz. skorp and joon and alex and josh are all in this trolling together. frank clairmont is sharaed account that joon uses but also tells other what to put. joon and skorp are having a good laugh at everybody believing them. wes g is mainly alex and josh but joon knows whats going on and tells them what to put. joon is telling people hes in negotiations with ron to buy the board. however in timeout he is begging and pleading with ron to let him back. he tells everyone him and ron have a personal friendship outside the board and that ron absolutely loves him. joon is desperate for attention and has no one In real life so he does everything he can to keep on this board and will continuet o do so lol. I look forward to seeing his suicide video lol

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2014, 02:33:05 AM »
josh is convinced junior cares about him as is everybody else lol but junior cares about no one but himself yet people are too dumb to see that even and junior lies but people are too dumb to see that lol

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2014, 03:40:22 AM »
It was just getting going between Skorp1o and Joon and as soon as i came back from getting some oil for my penis (since my boner wasn't up to par), everything was gone! What happened? All traces have vanished?
Ill bet nothing happened and Joon will be clearing up in the poker room of the Vic tonight.

Not sure what happened Darren.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2014, 03:54:33 AM »
Uncle loser posted a vid of him drinking amaretto and snorting coke which many people saved lol. hes fat and bloated and looks like shit as usual no cuts and muscle looks soft lolz. skorp and joon and alex and josh are all in this trolling together. frank clairmont is sharaed account that joon uses but also tells other what to put. joon and skorp are having a good laugh at everybody believing them. wes g is mainly alex and josh but joon knows whats going on and tells them what to put. joon is telling people hes in negotiations with ron to buy the board. however in timeout he is begging and pleading with ron to let him back. he tells everyone him and ron have a personal friendship outside the board and that ron absolutely loves him. joon is desperate for attention and has no one In real life so he does everything he can to keep on this board and will continuet o do so lol. I look forward to seeing his suicide video lol
Straight as a arrow post. Joon needs to kill himself before skorpio finds him

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2014, 04:12:45 AM »
This: ???  

Go away!

the trainer

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2014, 08:56:08 AM »
Scorp met up with junior last night they stared at each other nose to nose with a lot of tension in the air, then scorp grabbed juniors ass and they started ripping off each others clothes and the beef was settled.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2014, 09:08:01 AM »

Arms and quads still looked decent but then again it's hard to completely lose those.

Joon if you're reading this...sometimes a little time away from the gym can be good. Ya get away, have a good time, relax a bit with the good meals, booze and all that but brother you are right on that edge of letting your physical shape go. It might be time to refocus and get back after it in the weight room.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2014, 11:51:55 AM »
Scorp met up with junior last night they stared at each other nose to nose with a lot of tension in the air, then scorp grabbed juniors ass and they started ripping off each others clothes and the beef was settled.