Author Topic: Bit of help  (Read 4198 times)

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: Bit of help
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2014, 05:53:16 AM »
I prefer boldenone over nandrolone.... it makes me feel really good. I don't buy into the collagen thing with nandrolone and my joints are fine anyway. I can do a lot of volume on boldenone and it has me looking great on just 400mg which is obviously still important to me as is being lean :)

I'm going for anadrol, my source is out of superdrol unfortunately. I think 100mg a day will be amazing, I might take 150 though it depends how on track I am (more if I am on track....)

For the record I totalled elite natural and had a top 10 total on 250mg of test, I think 200/500 test/mast would be fine if you had already gained all the weight you need to
I am good for another 5kg of real, lean LBM in my weight class as I am sitting around 12% body fat atm right at the limit of my weight class and I compete in a 24h weigh in so can cut a lot of weight by going low carb for a week and drinking some water... around 6 or 7 kilograms

Thanks for all your help guys

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2014, 11:11:13 PM »
70mg of superdol  :o :o :o  holy fuck. :D

Yeah that guy...I personally talked to that guy for about an hour after a meet he totaled 2,600+ in multi-ply gear. Well known guy. Was constantly purple, out of breath and sweating while sitting still...Was pretty brutal.

He had a certain way about him where you couldn't really tell if he was being serious/honest, almost like bragging, but he had no reason to lie..

Not just 70mg superdrol for 2 weeks but that's on top of the 200mg Anadrol...And he was talking about it like it's just a kiddie dose.

These guys have a total disregard for their health and well being for about a month before a meet lol..

Then there are the freaks that barely take anything if any at all...True genetic freaks. These guys would probably be a solid 6'1-6'4 / 350-400 if they never lifted a weight in their lives. Not as many of them kickin around I've found lol.. ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2014, 11:44:05 PM »
Hey guys
Just some history first, I stuck with 250mg of testosterone a week for 6 months and then added in 400mg of boldenone late may. I recently added in trenbolone at 525mg a week and will be taking it for a total of 40 days before an important strength competition

I don't feel like I am getting on well with the tren at all, it is making me look really good but I can't eat as much food any more and I don't feel like it's helping all that much in the way of strength at all! I got more out of 250mg of test to be honest!

After the competition I have another competition in mid December and I just need some tips really. I don't think I want to take trenbolone at the moment, sure looking good is great but I think I would rather up my testosterone.

So I will be moving up to 500/600 testosterone/boldenone after this competition. I will want something before the competition as well. I was thinking either testosterone propionate, masteron propionate or NPP. So some help would be very thankful here!

you should definitely feel the tren.

in my experience, nothing on the planet compares to methyltrienolone

try 3ml of 1mg/ml 2hours before your workout... holy fuck, you'll never bother with anadrol again. :o

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2014, 11:51:43 PM »
Yeah that guy...I personally talked to that guy for about an hour after a meet he totaled 2,600+ in multi-ply gear. Well known guy. Was constantly purple, out of breath and sweating while sitting still...Was pretty brutal.

He had a certain way about him where you couldn't really tell if he was being serious/honest, almost like bragging, but he had no reason to lie..

Not just 70mg superdrol for 2 weeks but that's on top of the 200mg Anadrol...And he was talking about it like it's just a kiddie dose.

These guys have a total disregard for their health and well being for about a month before a meet lol..

Then there are the freaks that barely take anything if any at all...True genetic freaks. These guys would probably be a solid 6'1-6'4 / 350-400 if they never lifted a weight in their lives. Not as many of them kickin around I've found lol.. ;D
crazy but ya there are people who do this, at this level it has to be done in these extreme. I knew a power-lifter who did a bottle of suspension a day for 15 days straight, fucken insane

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2014, 01:17:47 AM »

you should definitely feel the tren.

in my experience, nothing on the planet compares to methyltrienolone

try 3ml of 1mg/ml 2hours before your workout... holy fuck, you'll never bother with anadrol again. :o

I feel the tren I just don't feel like it's helping with strength that much. But I look great
I think orals are the way forwards

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2014, 02:22:39 AM »
I feel the tren I just don't feel like it's helping with strength that much. But I look great
I think orals are the way forwards

I can't really comment on tren's strength gains for powerlifting purposes, as when I was powerlifting, I wans't using tren. but bbing-wise, the strength gains should definitely be noticeable. like halfway through your set and doing a double check to see there's 4 plates when it felt like 3 and feel like you can still add two more on if you drop your reps by a few. - type strength.

methyltrienolone is a different feel.. and 'angry' feel, like you want to start out 30% heavier from the start of the workout and keep that pace throughout.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2014, 02:50:57 AM »
Yeah there is no fucking way I accidentally added a plate
Maybe it is different when you're actually strong lol

I find steroids don't help that much with strength at all, at least not at the doses I run. It's more the increase in volume I can do and the extra recovery that gives extra gains in strength. I can do the same volume as a natural guy and make the same gains, or I can do double the volume and make much more gains. Like that really..