Author Topic: purple is the gateway to the ultraviolet, it has the highest frequency before  (Read 5978 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
ultraviolent

it is the highest frequency visable color before you hit ultra violet, ultra violet you cannot see

i always paint apartments with atleast one purple walled room to help people experience the power that i have

red is supposobly the lowest frequency
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Not purple but violet. Very good on the rest

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Not purple but violet. Very good on the rest
violet is still purple to me atleast i just want people to get in the vicinity of the idea
A

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I don't understand how you do not have millions of followers all over the world. I fear that your genius will only be recognised after your death.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Purploid of Peace

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
I like to take a purple drank in before bed at night it calms the nerves.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
That's a very interesting observation.

Do you know that Samuel L Jackson favorite color is purple?

I bet wearing purple underwear on a night out will boost any mans self confidence and luck with the ladies.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
I am right away obsessed by the color of violet now.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Here is Marty's bedroom. I particularly like the pony on the bed. Color wise, it offers a nice juxtaposition to all the shades of violet.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Here is Marty's entrance hall. Don't you like the way the olive green matting around the two paintings really sets off the shades of violet on the walls?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Marty, I found this absolutely marvelous artwork for you. Green seems to be a common counterpoint to violet. In this case the green is in shades of neon to apple.

Purple Peace a 36 x 48 abstract acrylic painting on canvas by Casarietti.

$2,400

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Here is Marty's entrance hall. Don't you like the way the olive green matting around the two paintings really sets off the shades of violet on the walls?

now that is a cool house
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
now that is a cool house

I am glad that you appreciate it. It shows that you have conviction. I may have posted those photos a little tongue in cheek, but they were honest examples of that particular color scheme. Maybe you have a future in interior design (no homo).

Your friend and sometimes antagonist,

Prime 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I am glad that you appreciate it. It shows that you have conviction. I may have posted those photos a little tongue in cheek, but they were honest examples of that particular color scheme. Maybe you have a future in interior design (no homo).

Your friend and sometimes antagonist,

Prime 

Paul, just be yourself man i dont care if you are a little bitch or a gentleman bro  :D
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Paul, just be yourself man i dont care if you are a little bitch or a gentleman bro  :D

I am always myself. Sometimes that self is a little "bitch" and sometimes I am a grandfatherly gentleman. Hopefully, the gentlemanly me dominates. That is what I shoot for.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
I am always myself. Sometimes that self is a little "bitch" and sometimes I am a grandfatherly gentleman. Hopefully, the gentlemanly me dominates. That is what I shoot for.

You're a scholar, and a gentleman, ...and a real class act.  :-*
w