Author Topic: Mike Tyson smacked up Chris Cormier once  (Read 18121 times)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: tyson smacked up cormier once
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2014, 08:05:21 PM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2014, 08:19:49 PM »
Schmoetel 6ex, proud sponser of the  "Cormier clASSic"!

"I'm Tom Schmoedett for Schmoetel 6ex, and we'll leave the light on for you."

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2014, 08:31:34 PM »
Do you mean, "wouldn't have ... "?

Education is a wonderful thing!

Ah yes.

While you're fixing peoples grammar I'll just continue on with my life... thanks anyways though, professor.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2014, 05:43:55 AM »
Wouldn't of even been a fight. Cmon. The best heavyweight boxer ever vs. a juiced up unhealthy bodybuilder. Oh brother.
You honestly believe Tyson wasn't juiced himself ?

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2014, 05:55:10 AM »
You honestly believe Tyson wasn't juiced himself ?
Of course he was on PEDs, and he's not the greatest hw ever... Of course he would destroy a bodybuilder...  :P

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2014, 05:57:01 AM »
Of course he was on PEDs, and he's not the greatest hw ever... Of course he would destroy a bodybuilder...  :P
I agree. Only Kai Greene could take him... ;)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2014, 06:01:11 AM »
Didn't Cormier wrestle?

Yes, but he had not trained for wrestling in a very long time.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2014, 06:04:50 AM »
I agree. Only Kai Greene could take him... ;)
Agreed, the man destroyed an unbeatable grapefruit, Tyson is nothing for him, and with the "under the towel" move he would send him into oblivion... ;)

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2014, 06:12:37 AM »
Haha, not even debatable cormier was beaten as soon as he turned around and saw who it was. Meaning he was too scared of the outcome of trying to tussle with mike. A regular patron would have been removed with force

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2014, 06:13:18 AM »
Of course. But it's also conceivable that it might have turned quickly into a less, how shall I say, sophisticated fray, and Cormier's size and strength would have cast him as a legit threat. If, say, the two tangled and fell into a bar or railing, etc., Chris' physical attributes could have made Mike's superior athletic attributes much less definitive.  

I think that Tyson only hit Cormier because Cormier was huge.

Mike just wanted to let the biggest guy in the club (Cormier) know that a very dangerous, very hostile, very aggressive psycho (Tyson) was in the club that night. And Tyson wanted Cormier to know that he did not have any respect for him ...and no qualms with embarrassing him (hence the hard smack to the neck).

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2014, 06:16:21 AM »
I just read old interview about this, from the czech bb mag.

Here is the story:
It was in 1992, when he was world champion. It was in the club where I was working as a bouncer, he came to me from the back and slapped my head from the back, I turned around to confront the attacker because this is how you deal with such situations when you do this job. It was not only Tyson standing agaist me but also his 20 friends. So it wasnt really a good situation. Flex and Rico were with me so they saw what what happend, but at the end nothing happend. Mike admitted that he should not have done it and apologize.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2014, 06:23:14 AM »
Looks like Tyson was and still is big asshole and dumbfuck.

I remember when he was going to do the seminar in Czech Republic, nobody bought fucking tickets so it was cancelled. Good job, this dumb piece of shit deserves nothing. I fucking hate people like this.

Wonder how hard he weould be after he tried this on some armed tough guys. haha. Pussy.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2014, 06:30:21 AM »
Wonder what Craig Titus would do?

Simple Simon

« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2014, 06:33:33 AM »
Wonder what Craig Titus would do?
fuck off joon

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2014, 06:37:34 AM »

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2014, 07:02:48 AM »
Someone post those eyes wide shutish pics of chris and the tranny dressed in crazy symbolism.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2014, 07:06:23 AM »
And anyone who thinks it would have been a good idea to allow a prime Cormier to grasp any of his limbs/joints/bodyparts and start twisting, yanking, bending, pushing, squeezing, and torquing with his full strength is also crazy.

If you're gonna fight a boxer, don't box. His only chance would be to try and lunge at his waist and take him to the ground.  Didn't Tyson get in a scuffle outside a bar once and ended up with a bloody lip?  I seem to remember something about that.  real fights are not as pretty and artistic as in the ring.  Doesn't anyone remember Ali getting his ass handed to him by a wrestler in Japan?  But yeah, it's not a good Idea to fight Tyson. Be a hell of a lawsuit though.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2014, 07:17:37 AM »
If you're gonna fight a boxer, don't box. His only chance would be to try and lunge at his waist and take him to the ground.  Didn't Tyson get in a scuffle outside a bar once and ended up with a bloody lip?  I seem to remember something about that.  real fights are not as pretty and artistic as in the ring.  Doesn't anyone remember Ali getting his ass handed to him by a wrestler in Japan?  But yeah, it's not a good Idea to fight Tyson. Be a hell of a lawsuit though.

You might be thinking of boxer Mitch Blood Green, who Tyson had a long running beef with. Thing is, Mitch is infinitely a better fighter than Cormier is, and still got opened up badly -

Mitch was quite the showman too -

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2014, 08:14:07 AM »

I think that Tyson only hit Cormier because Cormier was huge.

Mike just wanted to let the biggest guy in the club (Cormier) know that a very dangerous, very hostile, very aggressive psycho (Tyson) was in the club that night. And Tyson wanted Cormier to know that he did not have any respect for him ...and no qualms with embarrassing him (hence the hard smack to the neck).

This.

Its a fight that Cormier, or anyone would not win. Mike would take out Cormier and everyone who came close or tried to break it up, all in about 5 seconds while people would be wondering wtf just happened.

And i'm sure the slap was in good fun , but yeah it was just Mike letting him know because thats how he is.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2014, 08:16:08 AM »
Cormier stood no chance ...
choice is an illusion

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2014, 09:37:57 AM »

Sometimes you gotta bring out the scales of justice when you are doing some crazy shit

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2014, 09:38:53 AM »
If Cormier turned around and shat his pants it just proves that steroids don't make you dumb.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2014, 09:45:06 AM »
Didn't Cormier wrestle?

Yeh he fought The Mountie for the WorldWrestling Federation Intercontinental championship belt at the fifth annual Survivor Series exravagansa!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2014, 10:06:34 AM »
Yeh he fought The Mountie for the WorldWrestling Federation Intercontinental championship belt at the fifth annual Survivor Series exravagansa!

I wish I could find this promo. It was the tits

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Mike Tyson smacked up Chris Cormier once
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2014, 10:22:59 AM »
If Cormier even motioned toward Tyson in a threatening manner he would have got stomped by all of Tyson's hanger on's...