Author Topic: Is Skorpio currently beating on Joon?  (Read 7439 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Is Skorpio currently beating on Joon?
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2014, 04:00:17 AM »
Call me whatever the fuck you like. My identity is proven dipshit.

No it isn't.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2014, 06:46:34 AM »
You are 1 person with 1 set of opinions I give 2 fucks about. Kudos.

And actually half you idiots were already calling me Junior.
Thats nice, luckily youre one poster who handed away all his credibility in his 1st thread, and then further lost it for throwing in with that sad headcase junior,  so youll excuse me for not giving a flying fuck what you care about or believe anyway.

Maybe if you wanted to be taken seriously you shouldn't have faked who you were and then proceeded to have gotten involved with getbigs biggest poser and bullshitter.

When you 1st came on, I thought, sweet, someone who will tell it like it is and give us a window into the actual BB underworld.

now I just see your posts and think 'fucking junior, why wont this douchebag just go away'

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2014, 09:58:01 AM »
lol.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2014, 11:14:17 AM »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-pGmWMCmZO4

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gQswJy7vpK0

I'm taking video request, what do you want next sweetheart?

How about a face shot. Shoot the video out in public to include a recognizable landmark. I'd recommend you not do the butt thing again though. It proves nothing anyway.....everyone has a butt. There is nothing particularly identifiable about yours.

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2014, 11:26:16 AM »
This guy is a friend of Joons and joon paid him take these videos and post them. Him and josh are having a good laugh at everyones expense but its Joon behind the account and yes he can change his posting style you are dumb to think he cant. ask the guy in the video to speak you will hear his voice I saw the pms concerning this and skorpio is in on it too but not to the extent joon and josh are

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2014, 11:34:39 AM »
What do you need a land mark and face shot for? What does that prove? Are you trying to come find me? Fuck you are creepy.

-Proves more about your identity than you showing us your asshole and grabbing your crotch did. Just so you know, you aren't my type. There is no chance in hell I want to find you. You're the one who seems anxious to prove something. So far all your two videos have proved is that you are G4P or a wannabe.

Of course you think I am creepy, I outed you once and might do it again, except I no longer care because you are a proven liar....and frankly, that's all she wrote!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2014, 11:49:13 AM »
How about a face shot.

prime asking proven dicksucker for a face shot in this thread.
Y

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2014, 11:53:02 AM »
How about you watch the whole video and get to the part where I pull out the getbig signs. That's the proof you stupid fuck.

why don't you talk in the video where we can see you talk oh yeah its because you have  alondon accent joons friend

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2014, 11:54:04 AM »
How about you watch the whole video and get to the part where I pull out the getbig signs. That's the proof you stupid fuck.

Oh, okay. I did watch the whole video. Somehow I still wasn't convinced. Call me a skeptic. All the signs proved to me was that anyone can hold up a sign....even anonymous people like yourself. Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't your handle imply you are Wes Gasparotto? Did you not at one point pretend to be Wes until you were caught in the lie. Who are you really? All I see is some dude with a fairly decent build who danced around on video in his undies and held up Getbig signs at the end. Of course you could argue you just complied with what was requested and you'd be right.

What you don't get "Wes" is that almost no one cares who you really are anymore, including me. I am not the one calling you Skorp1o, Frank or Joon, because I just don't care if you are a gimmick or not. On the other hand, there are still some folks here who are playing this little game with you and you keep playing along. Will there ever be an act II?

Here's a little visual reminder of your post history on Getbig. You've claimed to be all of these people in your short time here. You probably have set a new record.

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2014, 12:04:17 PM »
the real wes gasporatto doesn't have thoe tattoos either so why you impersonating someone you aren't. man your pathetic living your life online. I cant talk now that im on vacation days im spending lots of time on the internet but I don't go out of my way to create fake accounts for attention.

Simple Simon

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2014, 12:16:06 PM »
hahahah..nicely done prime, What a fucking meltdown by Wesley

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2014, 02:45:29 PM »
Had my reassurances and now resolved amicably, needed to meet the Joon face to face to put this to rest, I must admit I was bouncing off the walls on Friday night as I predicted prank calls to my work place....but the reality of the matter is just mild trolling combined with me caught on a bad night.

S

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2014, 03:02:21 PM »
lol pathetic mild trolling let me guess junior convinced you he was just plahing around and was board and loves trolling this board and you guys are good buddies again even though you were in on it and im sure he fed you a few other lies hes very manipulative is he taking you on a trip to vegas or duabi also because he promises people that a lot ask booty or bikini or his good friend josh who he keeps giving money to becuaase he has a soft spot for him and hes out to save him lol. you guys are pathetic.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2014, 05:37:11 PM »
IF YOU DONT CARE WHY THE FUCK DO YOU STALK MY EVERY POST YOU WRINKLED UP DECREPIT BAG OF SHIT

Correction; I have very few wrinkles, thanks to having oily skin, leading a healthy life and good genetics. I am not decrepit yet, but working on it. As for being a bag of shit, well there are days.....and I guess that is subjective, depending on whether I annoy someone enough, like you, to cause them to have a meltdown.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2014, 08:20:39 AM »
Had my reassurances and now resolved amicably, needed to meet the Joon face to face to put this to rest, I must admit I was bouncing off the walls on Friday night as I predicted prank calls to my work place....but the reality of the matter is just mild trolling combined with me caught on a bad night.

Loudmouths gonna loudmouth.  ::)

Hahahahahahahaha, pussy of peace. :D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2014, 08:40:32 AM »

Loudmouths gonna loudmouth.  ::)

Hahahahahahahaha, pussy of peace. :D

I'm not the one who sent cock pictures to a bloke  8)

Talk about getting pwned, epic stupidity
S

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2014, 02:49:53 PM »

Please, could you be so kind to post those pics? I want to see what's your masturbation material.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2014, 05:42:36 AM »
I am not surprised at all. Most here would never act 1/10th in real life compared to what they say on getbig. It is more of an outlet for letting out onto others our day to day and inner frustrations.

Question: who sent cock pics to whom?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2014, 05:55:58 AM »
I am not surprised at all. Most here would never act 1/10th in real life compared to what they say on getbig. It is more of an outlet for letting out onto others our day to day and inner frustrations.

Question: who sent cock pics to whom?

Well, you know your "game" is at rock bottom when you actually try and score on Getbig

Falco thought he was the stud muffin of getbig sending a female getbigger uncompromising pictures. Now he's angry at me for some strange reason rather than take his grievances with the dudes who tricked him  ::)
S

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2014, 06:17:54 AM »
Well, you know your "game" is at rock bottom when you actually try and score on Getbig

Falco thought he was the stud muffin of getbig sending a female getbigger uncompromising pictures. Now he's angry at me for some strange reason rather than take his grievances with the dudes who tricked him  ::)
haha "tricked" him  ;D

I'd be angry as well