Author Topic: This Is What Your Future Holds America!  (Read 9305 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
This Is What Your Future Holds America!
« on: July 19, 2014, 12:11:39 PM »
 :P

Whoever can watch it the longest wins!! Start at :30

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Re: This Is What Your Future Holds America!
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 12:16:52 PM »
ROFL... SMALL FUCKING WORLD...

Was just now scrolling through the comments and noticed this guy:

I didn't take this from a bodybuilding forum or anything either!!!  ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2014, 12:21:45 PM »
I watched the entire video a while back and I can't believe this is what passes for debating these days.
A

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2014, 12:23:28 PM »
 ???  Common core is right.

And the white-guilt libs were clapping at the end   ::)

Do you think that white Fox bobblehead bitch even watched this "debate"?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2014, 12:26:38 PM »
The content is not the problem for me. It's the way it's being articulated. Ridiculous.
X

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2014, 12:26:58 PM »

It's a good sign where the United States is headed.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2014, 12:27:24 PM »

WYHI?
X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2014, 12:32:18 PM »
The content is not the problem for me. It's the way it's being articulated. Ridiculous.

I kind of like the Jesse Jacksonesque delivery.  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2014, 12:34:04 PM »
I kind of like the Jesse Jacksonesque delivery.  ;D

Ugh, I did not even understand what they were saying. How can you determine who wins if you don't know what they are saying? :/
X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2014, 12:34:48 PM »
Ugh, I did not even understand what they were saying. How can you determine who wins if you don't know what they are saying? :/

I honestly tried, didn't know if I just wasn't listening hard enough or what.  :-\

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2014, 12:35:38 PM »

But you just said the content wasnt the problem  ;D
A

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2014, 12:36:55 PM »
"I be having dreams of chocolate-covered watermelons"  at 4:00

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2014, 12:38:47 PM »
But you just said the content wasnt the problem  ;D

lol. Good catch.

I hears a few lines here and there, but overall, I would not be able to sit there and listen to them for a continuously long time to determine who wins.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2014, 12:40:40 PM »
Johnny Falcon would have destroyed them with his knowledge about electricity and heme iron.
X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2014, 12:43:03 PM »
"I be having dreams of chocolate-covered watermelons"  at 4:00

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

ROFL... Thought you made that up!!!  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2014, 12:43:49 PM »
Johnny Falcon would have destroyed them with his knowledge about electricity and heme iron.

hahaha!! That would be an awesome debate.  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2014, 12:46:21 PM »
In related news... SF1900 Approved:

An Amazing Diversity Plan at Madison

John Leo July 17, 2014   38 Comments

A remarkable article on the University of Wisconsin (Madison) appeared yesterday on the John William Pope Center site. In it, UW economics professor W. Lee Hansen writes about a comprehensive diversity plan prepared for the already diversity-obsessed campus. The report, thousands of words long,  is mostly eye-glazing diversity babble, filled with terms like “compositional diversity,” “critical mass,” “equity mindedness,” “deficit-mindedness,” “foundational differences,” “representational equity” and “excellence,” a previously normal noun that suffers the loss of all meaning when  printed within three words of any diversity term.

But Professor Hansen noticed one very important line in the report that the faculty senate must have missed when it approved this text: a call for “proportional participation of historically underrepresented racial-ethnic groups at all levels of an institution, including high-status special programs, high-demand majors, and in the distribution of grades.” So “representational equity” means quotas at all levels. And let’s put that last one in caps: GRADES WILL BE GIVEN OUT BY RACE AND ETHNICITY.

Professor Hansen writes: “Professors, instead of just awarding the grade that each student earns, would apparently have to adjust them so that academically weaker, ‘underrepresented racial/ethnic’ students perform at the same level and receive the same grades as academically stronger students.

Read more: http://www.mindingthecampus.com/2014/07/an-amazing-diversity-plan-at-madison/

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2014, 12:48:23 PM »

A remarkable article on the University of Wisconsin (Madison) appeared yesterday on the John William Pope Center site. In it, UW economics professor W. Lee Hansen writes about a comprehensive diversity plan prepared for the already diversity-obsessed campus. The report, thousands of words long,  is mostly eye-glazing diversity babble, filled with terms like “compositional diversity,” “critical mass,” “equity mindedness,” “deficit-mindedness,” “foundational differences,” “representational equity” and “excellence,” a previously normal noun that suffers the loss of all meaning when  printed within three words of any diversity term.

But Professor Hansen noticed one very important line in the report that the faculty senate must have missed when it approved this text: a call for “proportional participation of historically underrepresented racial-ethnic groups at all levels of an institution, including high-status special programs, high-demand majors, and in the distribution of grades.” So “representational equity” means quotas at all levels. And let’s put that last one in caps: GRADES WILL BE GIVEN OUT BY RACE AND ETHNICITY.

Professor Hansen writes: “Professors, instead of just awarding the grade that each student earns, would apparently have to adjust them so that academically weaker, ‘underrepresented racial/ethnic’ students perform at the same level and receive the same grades as academically stronger students.

Read more: http://www.mindingthecampus.com/2014/07/an-amazing-diversity-plan-at-madison/

I definitely do not approve of giving students grades they don't deserve, unless a student is given a lower grade solely based on his skin color.
X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2014, 12:49:18 PM »
I definitely do not approve of giving students grades they don't deserve, unless a student is given a lower grade solely based on his skin color.

I was just kidding  :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2014, 12:53:20 PM »
hahaha!! That would be an awesome debate.  ;D

Falcon could even bring in his punching bag and show them some elite upper cuts.
X

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2014, 12:53:53 PM »

A remarkable article on the University of Wisconsin (Madison) appeared yesterday on the John William Pope Center site. In it, UW economics professor W. Lee Hansen writes about a comprehensive diversity plan prepared for the already diversity-obsessed campus. The report, thousands of words long,  is mostly eye-glazing diversity babble, filled with terms like “compositional diversity,” “critical mass,” “equity mindedness,” “deficit-mindedness,” “foundational differences,” “representational equity” and “excellence,” a previously normal noun that suffers the loss of all meaning when  printed within three words of any diversity term.

Ive read about this and its as bad as it sounds.  Its simple grade inflation.   Any teacher who grades fairly will be called out and this will put pressure on teachers to give undeserved grades.  A whole flock of unqualified individuals will flood the work force.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2014, 01:08:44 PM »
Wow... imagine Mech Engineers and Elec Engineers getting their degrees undeservedly just because theyre a minoroty so the professor has to 'adjust' their grades heading out into the workforcr, and possibly going to work for major aerospace/defense companies......

Holy shit thats terrifying....

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2014, 01:09:18 PM »
Wow... imagine Mech Engineers and Elec Engineers getting their degrees undeservedly just because theyre a minoroty so the professor has to 'adjust' their grades heading out into the workforcr, and possibly going to work for major aerospace/defense companies......

Holy shit thats terrifying....

Or doctors.
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2014, 01:36:24 PM »
:P
Whoever can watch it the longest wins!! Start at :30

That aint no friggin debate!

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2014, 02:07:33 PM »
I can hear Bill Cosby now..."you ought to be ashamed of yourselves".