Author Topic: Obama Declares War On Chic-Fil-A  (Read 17965 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Obama Declares War On Chic-Fil-A
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2014, 10:57:17 AM »
Christian restaurant that's extremely clean, amazing service from cheerful girls, best chicken sandwiches and fries in the world. They usually donate food to churches and community service projects and stuff.

Chic-Fil-A

;D

I bet their sandwiches are tasty. With that level of calories, fat and salt, it better taste good. Unfortunately, foods that taste good are not always good for you. Sugar, fat and salt all enhance flavor without adding much if any nutrition.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2014, 11:03:10 AM »
I have not read the law in its entirety. I suspect it does not restrict parents from sending their kids off to school with a home packed lunch. At the school where I worked, over 80% of the students were on the Federal free or reduced meals program. Students were fed breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack. Since all students, paying or not, got the same food choices, those choices had to comply with the standards required by the Federal program. The Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010 likely just further addresses the nutritional value of the foods in the Federal program. A private school, where no kids would be on free or reduced meals, could feed the kids caviar on crackers for a snack if they wanted. Going to the opposite extreme, a private school with no students on free or reduced meals could require all students bring bag lunches from home.

That was the context of the word "until", not "until" they pass a law regarding what food is served.  read up on page 3 of the thread, before you talked about reading comprehension.   ;)

Some peeps here are reacting to "fear propaganda" in that they fear Michelle will cause a law to get passed that restrict kids from bringing other foods to school.  Far from it.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2014, 11:19:27 AM »
So when will this new ObamaKillChicFilA law prohibiting all children from ever eating at Chic-Fil-A again be repealed by the Repubs?     ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2014, 11:34:15 AM »
I bet their sandwiches are tasty. With that level of calories, fat and salt, it better taste good. Unfortunately, foods that taste good are not always good for you. Sugar, fat and salt all enhance flavor without adding much if any nutrition.

Yeah, they are by far an upper level Fast food chain as far as taste goes.  but its still massed produced fast food.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2014, 11:38:11 AM »
Obama is not exactly the best spokesman here.  He is always seen high, drunk, drinking beers, scarfing down ice cream, burgers dogs, etc.  Same for his husband. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2014, 11:44:37 AM »
Obama is not exactly the best spokesman here.  He is always seen high, drunk, drinking beers, scarfing down ice cream, burgers dogs, etc.  Same for his husband.  

Thank God he was elected.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2014, 12:00:25 PM »
Obama is not exactly the best spokesman here.  He is always seen high, drunk, drinking beers, scarfing down ice cream, burgers dogs, etc.  Same for his husband. 

weird how no one else except you "sees" him like this but then again that's probably a good thing because if the public actually saw him that way and he still won 2 elections what does that say about your side (and by your side I'm of course referring to Republican and not mentally ill, self hating, closeted homosexuals such as yourself)

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: July 22, 2014, 03:39:57 PM »
all any of this shit means is that some corporate friend of the Obama administration is about to get a HUGE government contract to sell his food to our public schools.  and this will make some very rich white man with grey hair a lot richer white man with grey hair.  congrats liberals!

meanwhile the Obama administration panders to the lemmings and proclaims that this as "Mrs. Obama is concerned about the kids health". AWWW.

yeah OK ::)

its funny how all the hardened conspiracy theorists of 2000-2008 have lost all of their mojo from 2008-present. 

i'll say it again.  for the 1000th time.  all anyone cares about is gay marriage and abortion.  you're all just pretending to care about this shit.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2014, 03:48:00 PM »
I'm in favor of you moving to a third world country so you can live among people doing just that as opposed to you supporting turning the U.S. into such a place. I don't recommend you talk trash about their leaders like you do ours though; you'd either wind up in jail or dead.
i'm in favor of him switching water bottles that have a pop up top and not one that has he has to unscrew. and can't
w

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2014, 03:48:57 PM »
all any of this shit means is that some corporate friend of the Obama administration is about to get a HUGE government contract to sell his food to our public schools.  and this will make some very rich white man with grey hair a lot richer white man with grey hair.  congrats liberals!

meanwhile the Obama administration panders to the lemmings and proclaims that this as "Mrs. Obama is concerned about the kids health". AWWW.

its funny how all the hardened conspiracy theorists of 2000-2008 have lost all of their mojo from 2008-present. 

i'll say it again.  for the 1000th time.  all anyone cares about is gay marriage and abortion.  you're all just pretending to care about this shit.

the fairy tales you right wingers make up and pass around are just hilarious

I have no doubt you actually believe this narrative even though you just thought it up

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2014, 04:23:18 PM »
How much did your health insurance go up in the past year?

Mine and my wife's health insurance went down by about $100 a month each, since you asked.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2014, 04:25:47 PM »
Mine and my wife's health insurance went down by about $100 a month each, since you asked.

Mine went up 1300 a year plus 5k in deductible.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2014, 04:33:07 PM »

Guess your law practice is doing well.  Keep up the hard work
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2014, 04:36:44 PM »
That was the context of the word "until", not "until" they pass a law regarding what food is served.  read up on page 3 of the thread, before you talked about reading comprehension.   ;)

You are right about this. My mistake. I deleted the post to which you refer. Clearly, I was reading things into people's posts which weren't there. My apologies to anyone I might have offended.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2014, 04:41:06 PM »
You are right about this. My mistake. I deleted the post to which you refer. Clearly, I was reading things into people's posts which weren't there. My apologies to anyone I might have offended.

lol no worries.  I figured you just skimmed some of the posts which i do often and are mistaken.   

I think its a good thing something is being done about the food served at schools.  Its better than letting schools serve crap, even though some may argue about the "improvement" and all those that benefit financially and otherwise.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2014, 05:07:16 PM »
lol no worries.  I figured you just skimmed some of the posts which i do often and are mistaken.  

I think its a good thing something is being done about the food served at schools.  Its better than letting schools serve crap, even though some may argue about the "improvement" and all those that benefit financially and otherwise.

In previous times, many school districts had inhouse food service programs. My opinion is that overall the food which the school cooks actually prepared from scratch was healthier and better tasting. Locally, a few districts have gone back to inhouse food service programs. Most school districts, however, get food from the big (for profit) food service companies, such as Sodexho-Marriott. Most of their products are highly processed foods. As I mentioned, the ingredient list on their chicken nuggets would make anyone cringe. Although the nuggets taste okay, they definitely aren't just chicken. There are a lot of fillers in the product.

Most of the hot foods are shipped frozen and already prepared. Essentially, all the cooks need do is pop them in the oven to warm before serving. Breakfast foods are some of the worst of the worst. Lots of sugar loaded foods served at breakfast.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2014, 05:16:39 PM »

And right now that huge government contract belongs to chik-fil-a, who produce crap food for the kids. Try again .

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: July 23, 2014, 05:45:34 AM »
then you have lousy insurance. find another one.
w

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #93 on: July 23, 2014, 05:49:47 AM »

Is that how you see him?  Is that a side effect of Jungle Fever?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 23, 2014, 05:50:06 AM »

False - its New York State   - that is the lowest cost one.  The rest are even higher and worse.  

ObamaCare is a disgrace and pos

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 23, 2014, 05:53:19 AM »

The premiums are higher for him seeing his past history of mental illness.  On the bright side, they can't rule being a fag (which is way worse than being gay) as a pre existing condition anymore.   Once pills come out to cure that afflictions, his insurance will be worth the extra dime or two.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2014, 05:55:06 AM »
The premiums are higher for him seeing his past history of mental illness.  On the bright side, they can't rule being a fag (which is way worse than being gay) as a pre existing condition anymore.   Once pills come out to cure that afflictions, his insurance will be worth the extra dime or two.

Creepy as fuck you are

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 23, 2014, 05:59:17 AM »
Creepy as fuck you are

Queer as fuck you are.   Again, how much physical pain comes from all the self loathing you do?  There isn't a cure for shortness and mental illness yet.  So it's got to be tough dealing with that.  Living in the ghetto doesn't help much either does it?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #98 on: July 23, 2014, 06:08:18 AM »

And right now that huge government contract belongs to chik-fil-a, who produce crap food for the kids. Try again .

This is funny, when I was in school you should have seen the crap they served in the lunch room. Commodity pizza, shit was so greasy people would use half a container of napkins to soak it up. Something they called hot dogs, greasy ass french fries. Cookies....... No one seemed to give a shit then, why now all of the sudden?  Oh thats right it for the children  ::). Maybe they should try teaching them some skills that might actually be useful in the real world. No lets focus on school lunches.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 23, 2014, 06:31:34 AM »
This is funny, when I was in school you should have seen the crap they served in the lunch room. Commodity pizza, shit was so greasy people would use half a container of napkins to soak it up. Something they called hot dogs, greasy ass french fries. Cookies....... No one seemed to give a shit then, why now all of the sudden?  Oh thats right it for the children  ::). Maybe they should try teaching them some skills that might actually be useful in the real world. No lets focus on school lunches.

Exactly.  I mean we had some shit you could barely identify.  And don't ask me about the mashed potatoes which was like potato flavored water.   Some days the only "meat" we had were in the form of 3 tiny little sausage links.