Author Topic: Obama Speech NWO Bilderberg EU 2014  (Read 2783 times)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Obama Speech NWO Bilderberg EU 2014
« on: July 19, 2014, 02:23:39 PM »
whatcha gonna do brother...? whatcha gonna do brother when the NWO and the 24" pythons come for you???

submit or death... get in line.....

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Obama Speech NWO Bilderberg EU 2014
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 03:13:58 AM »
WTF?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 10:57:26 AM »
dont worry.. you will all find out soon

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 11:42:07 AM »
Just a matter of time, but I believe the response they get from "ordinary men and women" isn't going to be what they expect.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2014, 01:39:00 PM »
Wow.... theyre not even trying to hide it now.

Fuck these people.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2014, 04:34:41 PM »
Well, I think we are incrementally moving to a NWO, but this video is non-sense and they put together his words out of context to make it sound like he was saying something he wasn't.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2014, 05:08:33 PM »
Well, I think we are incrementally moving to a NWO, but this video is non-sense and they put together his words out of context to make it sound like he was saying something he wasn't.

I agree, but that middle part was prettry clear cut and damning....

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2014, 05:15:58 PM »
I agree, but that middle part was prettry clear cut and damning....

No, it's not.  I would encourage you to read his whole speech.  This non sense was already posted.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2014, 05:44:57 PM »
No, it's not.  I would encourage you to read his whole speech.  This non sense was already posted.
really? You have a link?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2014, 05:56:43 PM »
really? You have a link?

I'm not a big fan of politifact, but it's one of the first that popped up and I don't feel like searching.  This is a dead issue.

Here is the part in context:

"And those ideas eventually inspired a band of colonialists across an ocean, and they wrote them into the founding documents that still guide America today, including the simple truth that all men -- and women -- are created equal.

But those ideals have also been tested -- here in Europe and around the world.  Those ideals have often been threatened by an older, more traditional view of power. This alternative vision argues that ordinary men and women are too small-minded to govern their own affairs, that order and progress can only come when individuals surrender their rights to an all-powerful sovereign."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/jun/23/chain-email/video-barack-obama-speech-circulating-internet-was/

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2014, 07:39:22 PM »

I'm not a big fan of politifact, but it's one of the first that popped up and I don't feel like searching.  This is a dead issue.

Here is the part in context:

"And those ideas eventually inspired a band of colonialists across an ocean, and they wrote them into the founding documents that still guide America today, including the simple truth that all men -- and women -- are created equal.

But those ideals have also been tested -- here in Europe and around the world.  Those ideals have often been threatened by an older, more traditional view of power. This alternative vision argues that ordinary men and women are too small-minded to govern their own affairs, that order and progress can only come when individuals surrender their rights to an all-powerful sovereign."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/jun/23/chain-email/video-barack-obama-speech-circulating-internet-was/

Bah... why the fuck would anyone even bother to edit that shit when they know the truth is going to come out? Stupid shit.