Author Topic: I want to feel like I did in my early 20s again, suggestions?  (Read 5599 times)

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
Re: I want to feel like I did in my early 20s again, suggestions?
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2014, 03:15:21 PM »
you could hang out in young bars, date younger girls, goof off at beach, etc...

But really, for all of the 30, 40, 50 something guys here... Weren't you a mess in your 20s?  Isn't life so much easier now that you're older?  drama, indecision, confusion, all that. 

I agree partially. I wouldn't want to go back to the mentality I had in my early 20s, I certainly don't miss that awkwardness and confusion, but it's hard to escape drama and indecision and I find myself procrastinating worse as I get older.

you need to hydrate with something you enjoy

i use lemon water (60grams of lemon concentrate in half gallong of water 50 grams of sugar) have about 1.5 gallons a day eat beans everyday eat fried zuchini fried squash  just eat good foods and youll be fine, i dont notice any decline except im fatter i still feel the same. when i was leaner i had less energy and my diet was all over the place  and energy was more unpredictable

Yes I need to be more aware of my hydration, I know I don't get enough fluids. Had me some tasty zucchini pancakes with sour cream the other day, great shit. Need to get back on the fava beans but they make me fart real bad. I'm definitely too lean, the hoes love it but my energy is all over the place very unpredictable.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2014, 03:18:22 PM »
Psychologically you've changed. Test might help but ultimately the enthusiasm and recklessness of youth burns out, and is replaced by wisdom, emotionally maturity, and yes, becoming ever so slightly jaded.

That's why death is a necessity, ultimately, no matter how wonderful your life is, the fragile ego we possess becomes fatigued by the relentless onslaught that conscious perception provides. The world turns and the light we possess, in some ways, grows dimmer. That's why it is so important to treasure every breath, every fleeting moment.

The beauty of life is in it's transience, take nothing for granted, harbour no regrets, and waste no time mourning past glories.

We are like the fire bird, burning brightly only to be reduced to ashes, but one day to be borne anew (forgive for posturing in such a pretentiously egregious fashion - i'm quite drunk tonight).

source ?  ;D

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2014, 03:21:22 PM »
Psychologically you've changed. Test might help but ultimately the enthusiasm and recklessness of youth burns out, and is replaced by wisdom, emotionally maturity, and yes, becoming ever so slightly jaded.

That's why death is a necessity, ultimately, no matter how wonderful your life is, the fragile ego we possess becomes fatigued by the relentless onslaught that conscious perception provides. The world turns and the light we possess, in some ways, grows dimmer. That's why it is so important to treasure every breath, every fleeting moment.

The beauty of life is in it's transience, take nothing for granted, harbour no regrets, and waste no time mourning past glories.

We are like the fire bird, burning brightly only to be reduced to ashes, but one day to be borne anew (forgive for posturing in such a pretentiously egregious fashion - i'm quite drunk tonight).

Real talk.

Went to a nursing home last week, was depressed for 2 days after. Let people die with dignity when they have their senses and let nature take its course. If you wanna eat well and be healthy, cool, but if you wanna get plastic surgery when you're 60 just to look young and be kept alive on drugs while you shit yourself and unconsciously try to walk out of the nursing home only to be told by a Filipino nurse to sit down...

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2014, 03:45:14 PM »
So I'm about to turn 34 and and I can feel my test levels have continued to drop noticeably since about 31 or so. Lower sex drive, increased lethargy and muscle fatigue/soreness in general, increased irritation and anger. Had my blood work done a few times over the past couple of years and it was on the lower side of 'normal' for my age, but not low enough for trt. Never been on any gear. Would love to feel like I did in my early/mid 20s again, suggestions? Hop on to legit trt dosages, up it more?

Grow long hair & live beach life style + 17 yo girlfriend, and don't follow competitive BB.
 :)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2014, 07:32:28 AM »

Yeah... death is necessary... but somehow life is trying to survive in every way possible, and the result of evolution is organisms that are more resistant to death than before.
Try again.

(but there's no surprise a line of thought like that exists. People need to find "reasons" for a death not to go insane/calm themselves down).

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2014, 07:40:24 AM »

A time machine.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2014, 07:43:46 AM »
Real talk.

Went to a nursing home last week, was depressed for 2 days after. Let people die with dignity when they have their senses and let nature take its course. If you wanna eat well and be healthy, cool, but if you wanna get plastic surgery when you're 60 just to look young and be kept alive on drugs while you shit yourself and unconsciously try to walk out of the nursing home only to be told by a Filipino nurse to sit down...

My great Aunt is 98 and going though the exact things you wrote here, except all her caretakers are apathetic, obese black women.