Author Topic: I want to feel like I did in my early 20s again, suggestions?  (Read 5602 times)

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
So I'm about to turn 34 and and I can feel my test levels have continued to drop noticeably since about 31 or so. Lower sex drive, increased lethargy and muscle fatigue/soreness in general, increased irritation and anger. Had my blood work done a few times over the past couple of years and it was on the lower side of 'normal' for my age, but not low enough for trt. Never been on any gear. Would love to feel like I did in my early/mid 20s again, suggestions? Hop on to legit trt dosages, up it more?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: I want to feel like I did in my early 20s again, suggestions?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 05:50:48 PM »
So I'm about to turn 34 and and I can feel my test levels have continued to drop noticeably since about 31 or so. Lower sex drive, increased lethargy and muscle fatigue/soreness in general, increased irritation and anger. Had my blood work done a few times over the past couple of years and it was on the lower side of 'normal' for my age, but not low enough for trt. Never been on any gear. Would love to feel like I did in my early/mid 20s again, suggestions? Hop on to legit trt dosages, up it more?

Accept it. That's all you can do.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2014, 05:52:28 PM »
Yes it's best to medicate the problem.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2014, 05:53:01 PM »
Sounds like a nice beginner cycle would benefit you greatly

That's what I was thinking. I don't wanna be the horny fucker like I was in my mid teens but a bit of a boost would be great.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2014, 05:53:51 PM »
Yes it's best to medicate the problem.

Wise words.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2014, 05:55:13 PM »
Accept it. That's all you can do.

How do you feel on everything you're on?

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2014, 06:29:48 PM »
A big yellow hummer or a land rover should do the trick.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2014, 06:35:05 PM »
A big yellow hummer or a land rover should do the trick.

This is more my style.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2014, 07:04:55 PM »
Little test and smoke some weed. Listen to led Zeppelin IV. Throw in some Van Halen I.
 That's the closest you can get.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2014, 07:11:59 PM »
Little test and smoke some weed. Listen to led Zeppelin IV. Throw in some Van Halen I.
 That's the closest you can get.

Been a while since I smoked any weed, might have to spark back up. Zeppelin and Van Halen is good shit, through in some Skynyrd too.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2014, 07:16:02 PM »
Psychologically you've changed. Test might help but ultimately the enthusiasm and recklessness of youth burns out, and is replaced by wisdom, emotionally maturity, and yes, becoming ever so slightly jaded.

That's why death is a necessity, ultimately, no matter how wonderful your life is, the fragile ego we possess becomes fatigued by the relentless onslaught that conscious perception provides. The world turns and the light we possess, in some ways, grows dimmer. That's why it is so important to treasure every breath, every fleeting moment.

The beauty of life is in it's transience, take nothing for granted, harbour no regrets, and waste no time mourning past glories.

We are like the fire bird, burning brightly only to be reduced to ashes, but one day to be borne anew (forgive for posturing in such a pretentiously egregious fashion - i'm quite drunk tonight).

Costanza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2014, 07:20:34 PM »
Psychologically you've changed. Test might help but ultimately the enthusiasm and recklessness of youth burns out, and is replaced by wisdom, emotionally maturity, and yes, becoming ever so slightly jaded.

That's why death is a necessity, ultimately, no matter how wonderful your life is, the fragile ego we possess becomes fatigued by the relentless onslaught that conscious perception provides. The world turns and the light we possess, in some ways, grows dimmer. That's why it is so important to treasure every breath, every fleeting moment.

The beauty of life is in it's transience, take nothing for granted, harbour no regrets, and waste no time mourning past glories.

We are like the fire bird, burning brightly only to be reduced to ashes, but one day to be borne anew (forgive for posturing in such a pretentiously egregious fashion - i'm quite drunk tonight).

Damn...solid post, respect.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2014, 07:22:17 PM »
Been a while since I smoked any weed, might have to spark back up. Zeppelin and Van Halen is good shit, through in some Skynyrd too.
Hahaha. See already feeling better.
If you would use 250 mg Test Enthanate or and some Proviron for sex drive you be chasing everything that has a pussy. Now if you could get a cool car and young girlfriend its a done deal. You be like a mix of John Holmes and Charles Bronson

Costanza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2014, 07:28:21 PM »
Hahaha. See already feeling better.
If you would use 250 mg Test Enthanate or and some Proviron for sex drive you be chasing everything that has a pussy. Now if you could get a cool car and young girlfriend its a done deal. You be like a mix of John Holmes and Charles Bronson

Free Bird is cranked as I sit here. Got a turbo Audi and some young fluff on the go so covered on those bases, I'm liking the sound of that mix of John Holmes and Charles Bronson, epic combo.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2014, 07:35:04 PM »
Free Bird is cranked as I sit here. Got a turbo Audi and some young fluff on the go so covered on those bases, I'm liking the sound of that mix of John Holmes and Charles Bronson, epic combo.
Good man!
Im telling you, it can be done. Its a good way to get over the  mid 30s blues. Why feeling like shit if you can make your life a little more fun. As long as you don't over do it! Go and see your Dr. and ask him for a prescription or order on line if you have a good source.
Of course working out and a good diet is a must. That goes without saying

Costanza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2014, 07:41:21 PM »
Good man!
Im telling you, it can be done. Its a good way to get over the  mid 30s blues. Why feeling like shit if you can make your life a little more fun. As long as you don't over do it! Go and see your Dr. and ask him for a prescription or order on line if you have a good source.
Of course working out and a good diet is a must. That goes without saying

Couldn't have said it better. Doc was a no go but it's not an issue...

Bigblackstallion

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2014, 07:43:22 PM »

This!

sad but true

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2014, 07:48:03 PM »
Couldn't have said it better. Doc was a no go but it's not an issue...
I did and it changed my life to the better. Good luck friend and report back.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2014, 09:46:33 PM »

I doubt you need any of that, at this point. You're only in your mid 30s. I'm 41 and, as far as sex drive and energy go, I've never felt better. The joints feel 41 but the rest of me feels great.

How's your diet? Are you getting enough healthy fats and cholesterol to make hormones in your body? As for your sore muscles, you may be overdoing it in the gym. If you're training to failure, try laying off for a while.

You may also have to reduce the number of super-heavy sets you do. Give your body more time to recuperate. At most, you could use some Tribulus and/or DHEA, along with the aforementioned tips and you should be good to go. But, even that may not be necessary.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2014, 10:22:48 PM »
I did and it changed my life to the better. Good luck friend and report back.

Will do.

I doubt you need any of that, at this point. You're only in your mid 30s. I'm 41 and, as far as sex drive and energy go, I've never felt better. The joints feel 41 but the rest of me feels great.

How's your diet? Are you getting enough healthy fats and cholesterol to make hormones in your body? As for your sore muscles, you may be overdoing it in the gym. If you're training to failure, try laying off for a while.

You may also have to reduce the number of super-heavy sets you do. Give your body more time to recuperate. At most, you could use some Tribulus and/or DHEA, along with the aforementioned tips and you should be good to go. But, even that may not be necessary.

Diet's good, maybe a little too good. Could probably go more fat/calories. Don't train a huge amount, twice a week, I work long physical hours so the muscle soreness is never going to be fully alleviated even if I ditch lifting. I've got two weeks holiday coming up, gonna relax on the beach, perv on some fine hoes and eat like a pig, will be interesting to see how I feel after the break.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2014, 10:39:00 PM »
you could hang out in young bars, date younger girls, goof off at beach, etc...

But really, for all of the 30, 40, 50 something guys here... Weren't you a mess in your 20s?  Isn't life so much easier now that you're older?  drama, indecision, confusion, all that. 

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2014, 10:42:17 PM »

Costanza

• Getbig IV

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2014, 03:59:53 AM »
I am in mid 30's, i feel better now than i did in my 20's.

Also relating to what 240 said i am definitely far more confident and less giving a shit than in my 20's when i was far more insecure and too nice to people LOL. It's much better.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2014, 04:33:51 AM »
you need to hydrate with something you enjoy

i use lemon water (60grams of lemon concentrate in half gallong of water 50 grams of sugar) have about 1.5 gallons a day eat beans everyday eat fried zuchini fried squash  just eat good foods and youll be fine, i dont notice any decline except im fatter i still feel the same. when i was leaner i had less energy and my diet was all over the place  and energy was more unpredictable
A