Author Topic: prolactin/estro issues?  (Read 1176 times)

swanzi85

• Getbig II
prolactin/estro issues?
« on: July 19, 2014, 07:19:22 PM »
Been running 400 mgs of test and 400 mgs deca for a month now. Started without any auxillaries due to financial issue,dont bust my balls I know dum. Diets relatively clean. High protein,moderate fat,low carbs. Within the past week my nipples got super swollen and sensitive so I started taking some otc estrogen shit similar to erase with 5 mgs of epi in it. Hasn't helped and my energy and mood levels have tanked hard. Ordered some letro and prami but won't be in for a week. Question is basically could the mood and energy levels be related to prolactin issues? I've used these orchestra estro products in the past for test only cycles and it seemed to work. Even cleaned up my diet further cutting carbs,sodium and fat. Borderline prevented diet style and it's helped a little but I'm literally exhausted all the time and the otc estro shit seems to make it worse now.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
Re: prolactin/estro issues?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 06:47:25 AM »
Been running 400 mgs of test and 400 mgs deca for a month now. Started without any auxillaries due to financial issue,dont bust my balls I know dum. Diets relatively clean. High protein,moderate fat,low carbs. Within the past week my nipples got super swollen and sensitive so I started taking some otc estrogen shit similar to erase with 5 mgs of epi in it. Hasn't helped and my energy and mood levels have tanked hard. Ordered some letro and prami but won't be in for a week. Question is basically could the mood and energy levels be related to prolactin issues? I've used these orchestra estro products in the past for test only cycles and it seemed to work. Even cleaned up my diet further cutting carbs,sodium and fat. Borderline prevented diet style and it's helped a little but I'm literally exhausted all the time and the otc estro shit seems to make it worse now.

Why would you take otc shit to counter drug related sides. Tamoxifen is known to upregulate sensitivity to progestin theres a good chance the otc is doing the same, stop it wait for the prami and caber, have ancillaries on hand next time.

nasum

• Getbig III
Re: prolactin/estro issues?
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 06:06:14 PM »
Yeah bro this is flat out retarded. How much is getting gyno removed going to cost you compared to the price of ancillaries?

If you have early gyno you need cabergoline and letro to get rid of it. Not OTC shit.