Author Topic: trouble sleeping since using dbol  (Read 2345 times)

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
trouble sleeping since using dbol
« on: July 20, 2014, 02:44:21 AM »
or it could just be my breakup with my ex where I slept on a $1500 queen size bed and now sleep on a futon.

but i'm 2.5 weeks into a 4 week 40mg a day dbol cycle. my elbows and forearms are killing me. strength is up A LOT. around 50-100lbs on cable movements. 20-25lbs on dumbbell movements. around 100lbs on barbell rows.

added this cycle onto my 200mg cyp every 10 days trt therapy

whitewidow

Re: trouble sleeping since using dbol
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 04:49:11 AM »
or it could just be my breakup with my ex where I slept on a $1500 queen size bed and now sleep on a futon.

but i'm 2.5 weeks into a 4 week 40mg a day dbol cycle. my elbows and forearms are killing me. strength is up A LOT. around 50-100lbs on cable movements. 20-25lbs on dumbbell movements. around 100lbs on barbell rows.

added this cycle onto my 200mg cyp every 10 days trt therapy

My guess is that it is a combination of both. A bigger bed would definately help.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 10:29:24 AM »
i'm guessing the extreme joint pain is normal with the poundages i'm throwing up. sometimes I gotta skip biceps my inside forearm is so sore.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 12:34:23 PM »
Your first time with Dbol? If so, feel free to scale it back...No one said you need to run "4 weeks" of anything. Go by YOUR OWN BODY's feelings, not some "cycle".

The first time I ran Dbol I was planning 8 weeks. After about 4 weeks I developed horrible indigestion, insomnia, and lethargy...So I stopped taking it. I'm sure those symptoms were starting to lurk around week 2-3 but I wasn't in tune at that point, until I started burping up acid during training, and rolling over in bed until fucking 3am..

To this day whenever I run Dbol the same exact things start to happen, and I cut it off, my body is telling me I'm either toxic or something is just not right. I can usually make it 6 weeks now that I have a few runs under my belt..You will get used to it over time.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 03:06:30 AM »
Your first time with Dbol? If so, feel free to scale it back...No one said you need to run "4 weeks" of anything. Go by YOUR OWN BODY's feelings, not some "cycle".

The first time I ran Dbol I was planning 8 weeks. After about 4 weeks I developed horrible indigestion, insomnia, and lethargy...So I stopped taking it. I'm sure those symptoms were starting to lurk around week 2-3 but I wasn't in tune at that point, until I started burping up acid during training, and rolling over in bed until fucking 3am..

To this day whenever I run Dbol the same exact things start to happen, and I cut it off, my body is telling me I'm either toxic or something is just not right. I can usually make it 6 weeks now that I have a few runs under my belt..You will get used to it over time.

holy fuck that's exactly what's happening. can't sleep worth a fuck, then drop dead tired one minute and sleep for 2 hours. bad indigestion and acid reflux.

it is my first time using it.

how long should I wait to run the rest of the pouch? could prob get another 2 weeks out @40mg a day. would shorter cycles at a higher dose be more effective?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2014, 05:43:36 AM »
holy fuck that's exactly what's happening. can't sleep worth a fuck, then drop dead tired one minute and sleep for 2 hours. bad indigestion and acid reflux.

it is my first time using it.

how long should I wait to run the rest of the pouch? could prob get another 2 weeks out @40mg a day. would shorter cycles at a higher dose be more effective?

Personally I'd swing the other way and run a lower dose for longer
Don't make gains in 4 or 6 weeks really, takes months

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2014, 06:50:53 AM »
what would I do right now? 20mg a day?