Author Topic: anyone used this?  (Read 3259 times)

Simple Simon

anyone used this?
« on: July 20, 2014, 03:58:32 AM »

whitewidow

Re: anyone used this?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 04:47:34 AM »

Yes but the boxes I used looked a little diffrent bu that was awhile ago. If what you have is 100% legit that is some of the best HGH you can possibly get.

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 08:22:11 AM »

thats whats in the box.
Look Genuine?

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 08:43:49 AM »
Using the American Humatrope now.  It is my favorite GH, absolutely excellent stuff.  Used the Geno pens as well.  Can't go wrong with either of those, or Serostim.  All excellent, as long as it's Rx grade you're good to go.

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2014, 12:07:26 PM »

Sorry, thats whats in the original boxes, he sent me the wrong pic.

Complex Carbs

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2014, 04:05:14 PM »
Yes but the boxes I used looked a little diffrent bu that was awhile ago. If what you have is 100% legit that is some of the best HGH you can possibly get.
Excuse me, but are you some sort of guru?

There is no "best" HGH.

All the HGH coming from pharmaceutical companies undergo the most strict testing, do you realize that?

They are all as pure as possible.

Simple Simon, does the cartridge come like that with everything else?
Or separate?

I am bit suspicious, if your friend hasn't got this from a doctor, i wouldn't trust it.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2014, 04:29:59 PM »

thats whats in the box.
Look Genuine?

if genotropin came in a humatrope box then i wouldnt touch it. duh

Simple Simon

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2014, 11:03:39 PM »
if genotropin came in a humatrope box then i wouldnt touch it. duh
see above pic

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2014, 11:46:37 PM »
Excuse me, but are you some sort of guru?

There is no "best" HGH.

All the HGH coming from pharmaceutical companies undergo the most strict testing, do you realize that?

They are all as pure as possible.

Simple Simon, does the cartridge come like that with everything else?
Or separate?

I am bit suspicious, if your friend hasn't got this from a doctor, i wouldn't trust it.

Not true

Different companies have given different readings when doing blood work even though they are Pharm grade HGH, Of course all Pharm grade is top notch and the difference is marginal but a buddy of mine who is 60 years old switched brands and noticed a difference.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2014, 12:09:10 AM »
its very hard to get legit

if its from someone on a script then yeah

but if he bought it at the gym no
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2014, 12:30:02 AM »
its very hard to get legit

if its from someone on a script then yeah

but if he bought it at the gym no
oh ya tons of pharm grade counterfeits

crazepharmacist

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2014, 07:54:47 AM »
It's my understanding that it is very hard to fake the pens.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2014, 08:26:57 AM »
How do people counterfeit pens yikes.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2014, 10:21:06 AM »
I have yet to see counterfeit pens but it wouldn't be hard, I remember 1000's of the 200IU Saizen kits flooded the markets in 06-07, they were perfectly made but the price was a dead give away being sold for 700 dollars. fake

Complex Carbs

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2014, 03:42:23 PM »
It's my understanding that it is very hard to fake the pens.
It is my understanding that you can buy the pens separately.

OTH i am sorry but your 60 year old friend has felt a subjective difference, it's not like he been tested in a clinical trial.

If different people respond differently to different brands, it will be individual response.

This is a very competitive market for the companies, they will not slip up with purity issues, they undergo severe overview and product testing.
And its not produced and developed by some high school dropouts, HGH is very hard to produce.
If it weren't , everybody would produce it.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2014, 07:59:03 PM »

OTH i am sorry but your 60 year old friend has felt a subjective difference, it's not like he been tested in a clinical trial.

If different people respond differently to different brands, it will be individual response.

This is a very competitive market for the companies, they will not slip up with purity issues, they undergo severe overview and product testing.
And its not produced and developed by some high school dropouts, HGH is very hard to produce.

hear me out bro

He had blood work done and got the same numbers at 8iu from one pharm grade company as he got from 6iu from another and he does tests on a monthly basis so he was very clear about this point and he is very thorough as his gh is for medical purposes and not for bodybuilding purposes.

I had a descent conversation with him and he was perfectly clear that one brand was superior to the other.

Also the Pharm grade delytesteral test e (sp?) prescribed by my very own doctor at 200mg 5cc vials were weak as fuck in comparison to other pharm grade test I have taken.

Pharm grade does not mean everything made has to be precise bla bla bla, anyone who does perks knows that the 5mg tecs are the strongest ones, and other pharm grade perks that do not say TEC on them are weaker.... Don't know why but that is the way it works.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2014, 09:52:53 PM »

Different brands of GH are FDA approved for different conditions...Serostim is the only GH approved for AIDS-related wasting, for example.  Will that translate into a difference for a bodybuilder?  Who knows

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2014, 09:54:48 PM »
Different brands of GH are FDA approved for different conditions...Serostim is the only GH approved for AIDS-related wasting, for example.  Will that translate into a difference for a bodybuilder?  Who knows
good point ^^ and yes since they are made differently, different numbers can be yield in a blood test survey.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2014, 10:15:35 PM »
There are differences in Rx grade GH.  I've used Humatrope, Serostim, Genotropin, Nutropin AQ, and Omnitrope.  Humatrope is my favorite, and seems to keep me noticeably fuller than the others.  I also feel like I can sleep all day on it.  Serostim stimulates my appetite more than the others, and the Genos seem to hold the least amount of water out of any of them, although the water retention with any of the Rx GH is minimal.  The differences are not big, but there are subtle differences in different brands of GH.  You just have to try them and see which one you like best.  I use Serostim and Humatrope all the time, but you can't go wrong with any Rx GH.  The only downside is that they all make me quite tired.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2014, 10:29:51 PM »
There are differences in Rx grade GH.  I've used Humatrope, Serostim, Genotropin, Nutropin AQ, and Omnitrope.  Humatrope is my favorite, and seems to keep me noticeably fuller than the others.  I also feel like I can sleep all day on it.  Serostim stimulates my appetite more than the others, and the Genos seem to hold the least amount of water out of any of them, although the water retention with any of the Rx GH is minimal.  The differences are not big, but there are subtle differences in different brands of GH.  You just have to try them and see which one you like best.  I use Serostim and Humatrope all the time, but you can't go wrong with any Rx GH.  The only downside is that they all make me quite tired.
great info bro, I hate discussing this because personally I do not have the experience to do so but glad to hear from someone who does  ;)