Author Topic: Does your girlfriend/wife masturbate?  (Read 4749 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: Does your girlfriend/wife masturbate?
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2014, 08:03:23 AM »
I asked my wife the other day "Babe do you think about me when you are masturbating?" She replies "Of course I do"

I knew she was lying, but it doesn't matter. I'm not about to tell her I think about her mother while I masturbate, so we can be 'honest' with eachother  ::)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2014, 07:41:43 PM »
I asked my wife the other day "Babe do you think about me when you are masturbating?" She replies "Of course I do"

I knew she was lying, but it doesn't matter. I'm not about to tell her I think about her mother while I masturbate, so we can be 'honest' with eachother  ::)

Good point - whilst honesty and opennes about this is healthy, if my wife knew about my thoughts for her neice, I think I'd be in deep shit.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2014, 09:03:32 PM »
Good point - whilst honesty and opennes about this is healthy, if my wife knew about my thoughts for her neice, I think I'd be in deep shit.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2014, 10:22:26 PM »
Is that ironic? i only bust a nut three times a week at 32 without any chemical help, dont know if it's a lot or not, actually i dont care, the real challenge was to get her to adapt to my natural needs; again it took 12 years to get it right. BTw we have a kid and both work, everything has to be taken into consideration when you raise a family and not all men have the same sexual drive.

Don't blame him. Phreak's up to my demanding standards now. We have more sex than meals and we're not on a Galeniko diet.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2014, 04:24:48 AM »
Is that ironic? i only bust a nut three times a week at 32 without any chemical help, dont know if it's a lot or not, actually i dont care, the real challenge was to get her to adapt to my natural needs; again it took 12 years to get it right. BTw we have a kid and both work, everything has to be taken into consideration when you raise a family and not all men have the same sexual drive.
So much fail in this post/life.

• The very thought that at 32 chemical assistance would even be an issue is sad. Not just for you, for any 'man' under sixty.
  • It took you twelve years to girlishly manipulate a woman into doing something that you should have gotten when asked (and not asked) from day one of your relationship.
  • You both work and have a kid. How impressive. That of course leaves you without even 15 minutes daily to have sex. Maybe you should bang your wife more often, instead of posting endless diatribes here -- which oddly enough you seem to have plenty of time for.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2014, 06:34:23 AM »
Don't blame him. Phreak's up to my demanding standards now. We have more sex than meals and we're not on a Galeniko diet.
LOL!

Also no, you are still too nympho for me. :-\

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2014, 06:52:22 AM »

Her niece is 27.

Wouldn't look @ her twice normally - but you know how it is with forbidden fruit.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2014, 06:56:57 AM »
So much fail in this post/life.

• The very thought that at 32 chemical assistance would even be an issue is sad. Not just for you, for any 'man' under sixty.
  • It took you twelve years to girlishly manipulate a woman into doing something that you should have gotten when asked (and not asked) from day one of your relationship.
  • You both work and have a kid. How impressive. That of course leaves you without even 15 minutes daily to have sex. Maybe you should bang your wife more often, instead of posting endless diatribes here -- which oddly enough you seem to have plenty of time for.

Have to agree

My wife adapted to my natural needs...errr.... when we met.

That's why she became my wife.

I detect an undertone of sexual insecurity in the Uberman.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2014, 07:18:51 AM »
He is trying to be ambiguous when he says "needs". What he means is that it took 9 years of manipulation to get her to think painting herself with shoe polish and wearing a 12" black strap on and fucking her husband up the ass while Dr Dre is playing in the background, is normal.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2014, 07:26:27 AM »
Tito's mom masturbate's thinking about me

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2014, 07:30:51 AM »
He is trying to be ambiguous when he says "needs". What he means is that it took 9 years of manipulation to get her to think painting herself with shoe polish and wearing a 12" black strap on and fucking her husband up the ass while Dr Dre is playing in the background, is normal.

Are you saying 'Uberman' is the kind of person to order an Uber cab while in the ghetto, and even with enough spare change in his pockets, insists to pay in blowjobs?

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2014, 08:18:53 AM »
LOL!

Also no, you are still too nympho for me. :-\

Ai... Maybe I need an extra husband.  ;D ;)
If so, I will look for one that does the dishes, so we don't have to.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2014, 09:51:45 AM »
I detect an undertone of sexual insecurity in the Uberman.

I disagree. The gentleman appears to have his marriage and his wife firmly in-hand. All getbiggers should be taking fucking notes.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2014, 10:04:27 AM »
Simple question.

Does she? How do you know? Do you talk about it?

My missus does. Sometimes, I'll be fucking her and it's going nowhere and I'll look down and say "you've had the toys out today haven't you?". An answer to the affirmative is basically a green card to go for it and not worry too much about her popping one off herself.

Anyway - is this a taboo topic in your relationship and if so - why?

yes my girlfriend masturbates and she thinks about Mars while doing it.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2014, 10:49:32 AM »
Funny how most guys here equate high frequency of semen spewage with being and Alpha Male  ::)

Clinomania

• Getbig I
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2014, 11:35:12 AM »
My ex did. She used to get extremely angry if I did though, so I used to do it in the shower. Should've done it in the bitches hair when she was sleeping.