Author Topic: Goodrum showing the strain of missing Vissy publicly  (Read 26235 times)

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
Re: Goodrum showing the strain of missing Vissy publicly
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2014, 10:47:19 AM »
What I cannot understand is WHY Vince doesn't just tell us all about his breakup with Vissy and be relieved at the release of stress from his system!!!
GetBig is a community, we can give him some emotional support...

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2014, 10:47:42 AM »
Why do I keep watching this train wreck?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2014, 11:53:11 AM »
He's full of $hit but in his defense people from getbig actually like him. The same cannot be said about the other Vince.
Leave "big"Chiroflex out of this!

Why do I keep watching this train wreck?
You need masturbation material ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2014, 11:58:23 AM »
Vtrip is good people.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2014, 12:11:59 PM »
Seems the blacks have made all white credit bad.

No....whites are more reliable in paying and sticking to agreements no matter how lopsided and unfair it is and that's where the banks count on.

Fact is that demographics make all the difference in investing and whether a bank will make a loan.  If I opened a business in the ghetto, the bank would turn me down for a fitness center but approve me right away if it was a pawn shop or a liquor store.  Same applies for opening an Applebee's in a white neighborhood. 

People can sing and dance about equality but the truth is that we're all just a bunch of nigs, crackers, spics, and slopes to these credit card companies and they work with us based on it.  That's why there's a section on credit card applications as to what race are you.
A

the trainer

« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2014, 12:24:07 PM »

No....whites are more reliable in paying and sticking to agreements no matter how lopsided and unfair it is and that's where the banks count on.

Fact is that demographics make all the difference in investing and whether a bank will make a loan.  If I opened a business in the ghetto, the bank would turn me down for a fitness center but approve me right away if it was a pawn shop or a liquor store.  Same applies for opening an Applebee's in a white neighborhood. 

People can sing and dance about equality but the truth is that we're all just a bunch of nigs, crackers, spics, and slopes to these credit card companies and they work with us based on it.  That's why there's a section on credit card applications as to what race are you.

The problem is you only know how to work the system to get food stamps, coupons and free shit, but when it comes to working the system to make real money you have no fucking clue.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2014, 12:46:15 PM »
Credit cards are very dangerous things to the ignorant, stupid, lazy and unproductive. Clear your balance every month and there's no problem.  It's not that fucking hard to understand  ???

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2014, 02:01:54 PM »
The problem is you only know how to work the system to get food stamps, coupons and free shit, but when it comes to working the system to make real money you have no fucking clue.

And you have no fucking clue as to how any of these mechanisms work so let me educate your ass a little bit.

1.  Food Stamps are NOT TO FEED PEOPLE.  They are just a commodity that the government uses to keep the poor and impoverished under control and to prevent rioting and looting.  Keeps crime rates down as well

2.  Coupons are an advertising method to clear out soon to be expired food and/or to get people to come to their store.   I use coupons but I don't use the same ones that people get from newspapers....I simply write or nowadays email a company that I like this certain product but I "can't afford it" to which 95% of the time I get back a non-expiring manufacturer's coupon for that product which I use a printer to make copies of. 

3.  Free shit is a myth...you always pay for something one way or the other.

4.  You're a useless dick sock

Hope that helps
A

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: July 21, 2014, 04:41:53 PM »
This looks like public housing to me, or a $400 per month apartment to me.The Futon is a $150 Futon from Wal-mart .The lamps and book case look like it was purchased at Walmart aswell.The laptop, looks like one of those laptops you can but for $200.I forgot what brand it is, but they are small.We must not forget the curl bar, to get your swell on, lol.You can tell a serious bodybuider from a non serious bodybuilder.The non serious bodybuilder always has a curl bar in his living room or bedroom.
The non serious bodybuilder thinks I must have big arms,right?The serious bodybuilder doesnt have any weights at home.He realizes that if he favors a certain muscle like his arms .It will throw off his overall symmetry.Plus anybody with half a brain knows muscle grow during the resting period.Especially if they are natural.Oh yeah, Taking bee pollen is not conisdered naturall lol.Bee Pollen is highly anabolic.lolIt is more powerful then any steroid of HGH or IGF 1,LMAO

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #84 on: July 21, 2014, 05:27:35 PM »
And you have no fucking clue as to how any of these mechanisms work so let me educate your ass a little bit.

Edumacate us! Share your wisdom brother, share your wisdom brother.

1.  Food Stamps are NOT TO FEED PEOPLE.  They are just a commodity that the government uses to keep the poor and impoverished under control and to prevent rioting and looting.  Keeps crime rates down as well

Huh! And here I thought it was needed when you put food in the mailbox.

2.  Coupons are an advertising method to clear out soon to be expired food and/or to get people to come to their store.   I use coupons but I don't use the same ones that people get from newspapers....I simply write or nowadays email a company that I like this certain product but I "can't afford it" to which 95% of the time I get back a non-expiring manufacturer's coupon for that product which I use a printer to make copies of.

You write companies that you like but can't afford their products, hoping for a coupon? Fuck, turning tricks on the corner is more honorable. By the way, how many people tell you they like bee pollen but can't afford it?

3.  Free shit is a myth...you always pay for something one way or the other.

Amen to that...

4.  You're a useless dick sock

Dicks and socks being topics on which you are, no doubt, an expert.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #85 on: July 21, 2014, 05:52:28 PM »
Leave "big"Chiroflex out of this!
You need masturbation material ???

>:( :)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 21, 2014, 05:53:01 PM »

Fact is that demographics make all the difference in investing and whether a bank will make a loan.  If I opened a business in the ghetto, the bank would turn me down for a fitness center but approve me right away if it was a pawn shop or a liquor store.  Same applies for opening an Applebee's in a white neighborhood.  

People can sing and dance about equality but the truth is that we're all just a bunch of nigs, crackers, spics, and slopes to these credit card companies and they work with us based on it.  That's why there's a section on credit card applications as to what race are you.
so white people are stupid right?  :) And black people "smarter"....  ::) You re definitely black.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2014, 06:04:20 PM »

1.  Food Stamps are NOT TO FEED PEOPLE.  They are just a commodity that the government uses to keep the poor and impoverished under control and to prevent rioting and looting.  Keeps crime rates down as well

X2

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #88 on: July 21, 2014, 07:06:47 PM »
This looks like public housing to me, or a $400 per month apartment to me.The Futon is a $150 Futon from Wal-mart .The lamps and book case look like it was purchased at Walmart aswell.The laptop, looks like one of those laptops you can but for $200.I forgot what brand it is, but they are small.We must not forget the curl bar, to get your swell on, lol.You can tell a serious bodybuider from a non serious bodybuilder.The non serious bodybuilder always has a curl bar in his living room or bedroom.
The non serious bodybuilder thinks I must have big arms,right?The serious bodybuilder doesnt have any weights at home.He realizes that if he favors a certain muscle like his arms .It will throw off his overall symmetry.Plus anybody with half a brain knows muscle grow during the resting period.Especially if they are natural.Oh yeah, Taking bee pollen is not conisdered naturall lol.Bee Pollen is highly anabolic.lolIt is more powerful then any steroid of HGH or IGF 1,LMAO

If it was public housing, it would have air conditioning and heaters which it didn't.  I had to do some work when I got in......its just that Sylva is a cheap place to live because there's no real jobs around here as the majority are minimum wage.  Its a tourist trap for people who are passing by to head to Cherokee to gamble.  The lamps I got at a liquidation outlet for 8 bucks...not bad considering that they retail for 50.  The futon is from Walmart and it was 169 and the bookshelf is 17 bucks which I have 2 of them.  

The laptop is an Acer Netbook that I got from a pawn shop 2 years ago for 90 bucks.  I just erased everything and installed a fresh copy of Windows 7.

The weights were just there because I was mopping the floor.  I keep my exercise equipment set up where the dining room table should be....don't need one anyway... ;D
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #89 on: July 21, 2014, 07:07:44 PM »
so white people are stupid right?  :) And black people "smarter"....  ::) You re definitely black.

We're all idiots in the eyes of the banks, credit card companies, and the 1%.  The only color that matters is green and they use race as a factor to give themselves an advantage for exploitation....no different than politicans
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 21, 2014, 07:13:09 PM »

We're all idiots in the eyes of the banks, credit card companies, and the 1%.  The only color that matters is green and they use race as a factor to give themselves an advantage for exploitation....no different than politicans
ok, i prefer that. The 1% are of all origins and skin colors, too.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2014, 07:13:57 PM »

hey mods I know it's not right to narc out handi-cap people but if I can't say nigs crackers slopes wetbacks and wops in a post he shouldn't either so I think he should probably be timed out even if he is retarded.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2014, 11:21:52 PM »

You obviously have never applied for a business loan. You need collateral to get a loan for a new business. Bank managers know that 80% of new businesses fail within 5 years and probably earlier.

If you don't own property I doubt you can get a business loan to set up a gym.

DPump

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2014, 12:11:13 AM »
Anyone that can take a beating and give one and keep coming back here has my respect.    Nothing wrong w him being frugal and trying to hustle and follow thru w his visions. Why all the hate to him??

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2014, 12:18:22 AM »
Champions/Falcon once said Vince 'was a guy you can depend on' and I would believe this to be true.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2014, 12:23:56 AM »
If we were living in the early 1800's and Vince was one of my "employees" I would let him have a room in the house and he could be in charge of handling my day to day errands and I would treat him very well compared to the others.

He definitely wouldn't of been a very expensive "employee"...

Kind of like a bargain bin kind of thing.

Lets not kid ourselves, Vince wouldnt really be strong on the plow...

attached is a photo of his arch nemesis.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2014, 03:56:36 AM »
::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2014, 04:08:43 AM »
You obviously have never applied for a business loan. You need collateral to get a loan for a new business. Bank managers know that 80% of new businesses fail within 5 years and probably earlier.

If you don't own property I doubt you can get a business loan to set up a gym.

A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2014, 07:14:17 AM »

If it was public housing, it would have air conditioning and heaters which it didn't.  I had to do some work when I got in......its just that Sylva is a cheap place to live because there's no real jobs around here as the majority are minimum wage.  Its a tourist trap for people who are passing by to head to Cherokee to gamble.  The lamps I got at a liquidation outlet for 8 bucks...not bad considering that they retail for 50.  The futon is from Walmart and it was 169 and the bookshelf is 17 bucks which I have 2 of them.  

The laptop is an Acer Netbook that I got from a pawn shop 2 years ago for 90 bucks.  I just erased everything and installed a fresh copy of Windows 7.

The weights were just there because I was mopping the floor.  I keep my exercise equipment set up where the dining room table should be....don't need one anyway... ;D

Why would single man live in Sylva is there are "no real jobs around"? You seem to be proud of all the money you saved on bargains. Guess you have to save up for a TV.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #99 on: July 22, 2014, 07:25:37 AM »
Why would single man live in Sylva is there are "no real jobs around"? You seem to be proud of all the money you saved on bargains. Guess you have to save up for a TV.

A