Author Topic: The Israel-Arab Conflict (Getbigger-Way)  (Read 17859 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: The Israel-Arab Conflict (Getbigger-Way)
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 06:40:38 AM »

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 06:46:06 AM »
I dislike Muslims way more than I dislike Jews.  :D

X2

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 06:48:21 AM »
I dislike Muslims way more than I dislike Jews.  :D

Same here Big Rog!
That's why we get along so well in our eminent Consultant Firm Big Rog!

Dislike them almost more than Hebrew GhettoPorchies in the US/UK/France etc.

Dr. "Big" VP Neegars, M.D.
Mr. "Big" Roger F. Neegars, ESQ.
Prof. PhD "Big" Kwon Neegars, MD, ESQ, Knee Growth.

Neegars And Neeguls Consultant Firm
God's Country (USA)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 06:49:36 AM »
roger bacon I have to ask you to leave your house, it's my house now, so it is written on my paper sheet, thanks for your cooperation

if you fight back, it's considered an act of terrorism and I have no choice but to destroy every hospital and school in your neighborhood and probably kidnap a bunch of children and hack their bones to pieces with rocks found on the ground, it would only be fair that way, I mean the paper sheet DOES say your house is mine.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2014, 06:51:21 AM »
C'mon Dev

Big Rog is good peoples.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2014, 06:53:19 AM »
C'mon Dev

Big Rog is good peoples.

you're getting old too I see, can't see the sarcasm anymore  ;D

It was pointed out against the israelites

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2014, 06:54:39 AM »
you're getting old too I see, can't see the sarcasm anymore  ;D

It was pointed out against the israelites

;) :D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2014, 06:55:28 AM »
Same here Big Rog!
That's why we get along so well in our eminent Consultant Firm Big Rog!

Dislike them almost more than Hebrew GhettoPorchies in the US/UK/France etc.

Dr. "Big" VP Neegars, M.D.
Mr. "Big" Roger F. Neegars, ESQ.
Prof. PhD "Big" Kwon Neegars, MD, ESQ, Knee Growth.

Neegars And Neeguls Consultant Firm
God's Country (USA)

Fucking outstanding!! This is why we pay you the big bucks!!

roger bacon I have to ask you to leave your house, it's my house now, so it is written on my paper sheet, thanks for your cooperation if you fight back, it's considered an act of terrorism and I have no choice but to destroy every hospital and school in your neighborhood and probably kidnap a bunch of children and hack their bones to pieces with rocks found on the ground, it would only be fair that way, I mean the paper sheet DOES say your house is mine.

C'mon dev, im good people

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2014, 06:59:36 AM »
I'm against the muslim radicals in european countries, and I'm against the genocided commit against palestinian people by israelites.

god bless the palestinians... but not the ones who wants to change the laws in europe into sharia law, fuck them, they should be put to sleep.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2014, 07:02:34 AM »
I'm against the muslim radicals in european countries, and I'm against the genocided commit against palestinian people by israelites.

god bless the palestinians... but not the ones who wants to change the laws in europe into sharia law, fuck them, they should be put to sleep.

I have a really hard time caring about these people slaughtering each other. My attention is focused more on all the turmoil they're causing in our countries.  :-X

I'm moving to Iceland, I don't need this shit.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2014, 07:17:04 AM »
I have a really hard time caring about these people slaughtering each other. My attention is focused more on all the turmoil they're causing in our countries.  :-X

I'm moving to Iceland, I don't need this shit.

Who do you think engineered/caused the turmoil in their countries in the first place  ;)

S

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2014, 07:21:09 AM »
Such bullshit. The land marked as "Palestine" prior to the partitioning of the Balfour agreement was no such thing. It was part of the Transjordan.

Nice try with rewriting history.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2014, 07:23:27 AM »
Such bullshit. The land marked as "Palestine" prior to the partitioning of the Balfour agreement was no such thing. It was part of the Transjordan.

Nice try with rewriting history.

There was no Israel either
S

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2014, 07:28:19 AM »

Exactly.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2014, 07:45:19 AM »
Who do you think engineered/caused the turmoil in their countries in the first place  ;)

The big mistake was giving up/losing complete control of these regions.

Let's ask ourselves, what would our great great grandfathers do?

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2014, 08:30:38 AM »
After the last Gaza Hamas random missile attacks into Israeli villages which led to all out war....when the truce was negotiated Hamas asked that Israel abandon and leave behind the worlds largest hydroponic farm just inside of the Gaza border. This was built by and run by Israel investors, all Palestinian workers. All the produce went to the Palestinian people. It was agreed.

Within 3 days the entire farm was torn leveled and hauled piece by piece to a flea market on the Gaza/Egypt border. Plastic tube, bins, pumps, generators, and constructions materials were segregated and placed on blankets for sale.

In-site as to who we are dealing with here. And remember that Israel warned Gaza citizens to move south last week. Israel wanted to destroy the smuggling tunnels into Israel. Hamas demanded that the citizens remain to act as human shields around their rocket launchers placed in homes, schools, hospitals and Mosques. The four Palestinian boys killed on  the beach were playing next to a rocket launcher.

If you lived lets say in Miami Beach and random missiles landed in town unannounced forcing the entire population into shelters would you be pissed? Or would you ask your government to capitulate, play nice nice and leave Miami Beach to the terrorists? Over half of all Palestinian jobs are with Israeli firms. Pay is equal to Israeli citizens. 80% of all Palestinian water, electricity and sewage is handled by Israel. They have yet to be compensated but continue the service (when not being shelled).

Most Palestinians I have met in Israel and the West Bank are sweet hard working people. Hamas is a nasty unrelenting evil terrorist group hell bent on driving all Jews to the sea. They do not care about their own  people and place them in harms way. The Palestinian people need to rid themselves of this evil presence.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2014, 08:34:09 AM »
Serious question, why do these third world idiots destroy sources of food first? The Middle East, South Africa...  ???

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2014, 08:37:38 AM »
roger bacon I have to ask you to leave your house, it's my house now, so it is written on my paper sheet, thanks for your cooperation

if you fight back, it's considered an act of terrorism and I have no choice but to destroy every hospital and school in your neighborhood and probably kidnap a bunch of children and hack their bones to pieces with rocks found on the ground, it would only be fair that way, I mean the paper sheet DOES say your house is mine.

Bro, thats the way the world works. The stronger takes the land, and if the others can't take it back, then boo. I can guarantee no other country is going to give away their land just because they took it by force at some point in recent history.

Only the Palestinians think like that, and it's because they can't take it by force.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2014, 08:38:51 AM »
I can guarantee no other country is going to give away their land just because they took it by force at some point in recent history.

Sweden and South Africa, and they didn't really even take their land by force... lol

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2014, 08:45:51 AM »
After the last Gaza Hamas random missile attacks into Israeli villages which led to all out war....when the truce was negotiated Hamas asked that Israel abandon and leave behind the worlds largest hydroponic farm just inside of the Gaza border. This was built by and run by Israel investors, all Palestinian workers. All the produce went to the Palestinian people. It was agreed.

Within 3 days the entire farm was torn leveled and hauled piece by piece to a flea market on the Gaza/Egypt border. Plastic tube, bins, pumps, generators, and constructions materials were segregated and placed on blankets for sale.

In-site as to who we are dealing with here. And remember that Israel warned Gaza citizens to move south last week. Israel wanted to destroy the smuggling tunnels into Israel. Hamas demanded that the citizens remain to act as human shields around their rocket launchers placed in homes, schools, hospitals and Mosques. The four Palestinian boys killed on  the beach were playing next to a rocket launcher.

If you lived lets say in Miami Beach and random missiles landed in town unannounced forcing the entire population into shelters would you be pissed? Or would you ask your government to capitulate, play nice nice and leave Miami Beach to the terrorists? Over half of all Palestinian jobs are with Israeli firms. Pay is equal to Israeli citizens. 80% of all Palestinian water, electricity and sewage is handled by Israel. They have yet to be compensated but continue the service (when not being shelled).

Most Palestinians I have met in Israel and the West Bank are sweet hard working people. Hamas is a nasty unrelenting evil terrorist group hell bent on driving all Jews to the sea. They do not care about their own  people and place them in harms way. The Palestinian people need to rid themselves of this evil presence.

Good post . I do not blame Israel for now taking Action. Hamas Needs to be rooted out.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2014, 08:51:59 AM »

Most every border on earth has changed over the centuries. Migration and war. The USA is rather new in the scheme of history
as is Canada and Mexico. All of South America. How many times has the Balkans moved borders? Israel was born out of a bloody war. The spoils go to the victor. This been going on since Alexander the Great and Genghis Kahn.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2014, 08:54:20 AM »
The four Palestinian boys killed on  the beach were playing next to a rocket launcher.

Any evidence for that?

Four Palestinian children were killed in Gaza on Wednesday, after Israeli shelling struck a group playing football on a beach. The attack was witnessed by scores of foreign journalists. Reported by The Telegraph, some of the children that survived were rushed to nearby hotels to shelter from the attack. Journalists gave first aid to those injured, many tweeting about their experience.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2014, 09:00:55 AM »
Great Idea to put the Jews right smack in the middle of all their mortal enemies

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2014, 09:06:45 AM »
Great Idea to put the Jews right smack in the middle of all their mortal enemies

Were Muslims as bat shit crazy back in 1948? ???