Author Topic: The Israel-Arab Conflict (Getbigger-Way)  (Read 17843 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: The Israel-Arab Conflict (Getbigger-Way)
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2014, 09:13:05 AM »
Were Muslims as bat shit crazy back in 1948? ???
Yes.
Theyve always been this crazy.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2014, 09:16:00 AM »
Yes.
Theyve always been this crazy.

Need modern day Crusaders financed by European Royalty.

Let's all become Templars.  8)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2014, 09:19:44 AM »
The US has fomented many conflicts, if not created them outright.

It's all about the US trying to get control of other countries natural resources (mainly oil and trying to maintain the US dollar's petro status). 

The rabbit hole is very deep.  Most are not willing to investigate how deep it is

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2014, 09:20:53 AM »
Were Muslims as bat shit crazy back in 1948? ???

Actually historically, Muslims and Jews got along very well, it was the Christians who always persecuted Jews throughout, and up until WWII...as a matter of fact when the Moors got kicked out of Andalucía (now Spain/Portugal) most Jews left with the Muslims for fear of persecution by the Christians and settled in what is called now Morocco. In fact 10% of current Israeli's are believed to have come from Morocco alone.

The Muslim/Jewish feud started with the creation of Israel smack bang in the middle of the Arab world.
S

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2014, 09:29:17 AM »
Actually historically, Muslims and Jews got along very well, it was the Christians who always persecuted Jews throughout, and up until WWII...as a matter of fact when the Moors got kicked out of Andalucía (now Spain/Portugal) most Jews left with the Muslims for fear of persecution by the Christians and settled in what is called now Morocco. In fact 10% of current Israeli's are believed to have come from Morocco alone.

The Muslim/Jewish feud started with the creation of Israel smack bang in the middle of the Arab world.

These Muslims sound like real victims who have a rich, advanced and forward thinking culture. I highly suggest you consider leaving the barbaric country Christianity held back that you're living in and move to Riyadh.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2014, 09:36:22 AM »
These Muslims sound like real victims who have a rich, advanced and forward thinking culture. I highly suggest you consider leaving the barbaric country Christianity held back that you're living in and move to Riyadh.

Not correct, I would say the Muslims were more or less on par with the rest of the world and its customs up to a couple of centuries ago...then things evolved and parts of the world advanced from many angles mostly ideologically and culturally and unfortunately for the Muslims they lagged behind, sticking to the rule and ideologies of a book cited by one random man1500 years ago has held them back morally which in turn mirrors onto every other aspect in their lives.
S

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2014, 09:40:08 AM »
If I was God I'd send an asteroid into the center of Israel. You've had 60 years to figure this out, now fuck you all.  Nobody gets to live there.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2014, 09:42:57 AM »
As an European I would be quite hesitant to support the chooish cause. I spoke on behalf of the Israelis, as inhabitants of a piece of land, but can't speak on for our "friends" behind them.
How can we support people that have been the main contributors to the demise of the West.
America/Europe supporting this cause is bordering on insanity.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2014, 09:43:48 AM »
The US has fomented many conflicts, if not created them outright.

It's all about the US trying to get control of other countries natural resources (mainly oil and trying to maintain the US dollar's petro status). 

The rabbit hole is very deep.  Most are not willing to investigate how deep it is

Christ this is a boring and stupid post.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2014, 09:44:25 AM »
If I was God I'd send an asteroid into the center of Israel. You've had 60 years to figure this out, now fuck you all.  Nobody gets to live there.

to be fair, this is what the Israeli's have done with their land, baring in mind this is a country that doesn't have rich resources i.e. Oi, Gas...etc, not a bad effort and the liberal Israeli's and mildly religious are just normal people enjoying life.

S

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2014, 09:44:58 AM »
As an European I would be quite hesitant to support the chooish cause. I spoke on behalf of the Israelis, as inhabitants of a piece of land, but can't speak on for our "friends" behind them.
How can we support people that have been the main contributors to the demise of the West.
America/Europe supporting this cause is bordering on insanity.

I am hoping beyond hope that you had something to say here and are drunk or something, because this came out a gibberish.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2014, 09:47:46 AM »
Christ this is a boring and stupid post.

I agree

I think if the west wanted resources, they could have easily wiped out the 10,000 spread out primitive nomads in Arabia when the oil explorations started delivering results, instead they helped them set themselves and stand up on their feet and get filthy rich by selling the oil to the west. Now you have one of the most arrogant breeds of people on the planet...trust me I was there on holiday recently.
S

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2014, 09:48:06 AM »
I can think of a good solution to this problem.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2014, 09:49:53 AM »
I am hoping beyond hope that you had something to say here and are drunk or something, because this came out a gibberish.

In short - standing with Israel might not be a clever idea if you're European. Neither is supporting the Arabs.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2014, 09:50:13 AM »
I can think of a good solution to this problem.

It's really surprising that more people don't realize how good a solution to many of the world's ills this is.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2014, 09:50:24 AM »
to be fair, this is what the Israeli's have done with their land, baring in mind this is a country that doesn't have rich resources i.e. Oi, Gas...etc, not a bad effort and the liberal Israeli's and mildly religious are just normal people enjoying life.

Most of what you see there was funded by foreign aid from US, Britain, Canada and more.. I am not anti jew but lets face it, the Palestinians have been served a shit sandwich and told it's steak.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2014, 09:54:41 AM »
In short - standing with Israel might not be a clever idea if you're European. Neither is supporting the Arabs.

Ahh, got it now.

Yes, the Europeans are mostly fucked. No native European ethnicity has a birth rate of 2.1 (minimum replacement rate) and most are just more than 1.0. It's an ethnic demographic bomb. Meanwhile, the immigrant (arab) populations have a birth rate of about 8.0. Europe will be a minority European ethnicity in 2020-2040 timeframe. Then it's "game over"

Arnold Toynbee: "Great civilizations are not murdered, they commit suicide"

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2014, 09:57:31 AM »
Most of what you see there was funded by foreign aid from US, Britain, Canada and more.. I am not anti jew but lets face it, the Palestinians have been served a shit sandwich and told it's steak.

That shit sandwich is mostly served by the UN and other Arab nations that prefer to keep the Palestinians as a grievance bargaining chip. Their "refugee" status is NEVER helped by any of their arab "brothers", who like the palis as a psycho wild card.

Arabs that have Israeli citizenship enjoy FULL citizenship, something NO OTHER ARAB COUNTRY CAN CLAIM.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2014, 09:58:17 AM »

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2014, 09:58:58 AM »

Awesome quote
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2014, 10:00:08 AM »
That shit sandwich is mostly served by the UN and other Arab nations that prefer to keep the Palestinians as a grievance bargaining chip. Their "refugee" status is NEVER helped by any of their arab "brothers", who like the palis as a psycho wild card.

Arabs that have Israeli citizenship enjoy FULL citizenship, something NO OTHER ARAB COUNTRY CAN CLAIM.

BTW Arabs cannot gain another Arab countries citizenship.
S

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2014, 10:02:08 AM »
Ahh, got it now.

Yes, the Europeans are mostly fucked. No native European ethnicity has a birth rate of 2.1 (minimum replacement rate) and most are just more than 1.0. It's an ethnic demographic bomb. Meanwhile, the immigrant (arab) populations have a birth rate of about 8.0. Europe will be a minority European ethnicity in 2020-2040 timeframe. Then it's "game over"

What happens when European power really starts falling into the hands of these Muslims? They'll inherit tons of weapons, nukes, resources, and technology.  :-X

The most bizarre part is that we're not only watching this happen, we're encouraging it.

I don't think it's fair to blame Jews, even though they push this agenda the ultimate power theoretically lies with the people of Europe (or it did). That's like Africans blaming Europeans for their situation.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2014, 10:04:06 AM »
Ahh, got it now.

Well, suicide is stretching it a little bit.
What happened to and in Germany/America during the two world wars is instrumental to the current situation.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2014, 10:04:22 AM »
I dislike Muslims way more than I dislike Jews.  :D
x3

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2014, 10:06:03 AM »
Well, suicide is stretching it a little bit.
What happened to and in Germany/America during the two world wars is instrumental to the current situation.

"They" played us like a fiddle.  ;D :-X