Author Topic: The Israel-Arab Conflict (Getbigger-Way)  (Read 17865 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: The Israel-Arab Conflict (Getbigger-Way)
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2014, 10:07:27 AM »
Well, suicide is stretching it a little bit.
What happened to and in Germany/America during the two world wars is instrumental to the current situation.

How? Have a war to remove one million men from the gene pool? Have a little genocide? How is it "instrumental?" (I am assuming you mean "informative")

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2014, 10:13:03 AM »
the last pic is BS, complete exaggeration.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2014, 10:14:44 AM »

the last pic is BS, complete exaggeration.

How so?

g.m

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2014, 10:19:46 AM »
After the last Gaza Hamas random missile attacks into Israeli villages which led to all out war....when the truce was negotiated Hamas asked that Israel abandon and leave behind the worlds largest hydroponic farm just inside of the Gaza border. This was built by and run by Israel investors, all Palestinian workers. All the produce went to the Palestinian people. It was agreed.

Within 3 days the entire farm was torn leveled and hauled piece by piece to a flea market on the Gaza/Egypt border. Plastic tube, bins, pumps, generators, and constructions materials were segregated and placed on blankets for sale.

In-site as to who we are dealing with here. And remember that Israel warned Gaza citizens to move south last week. Israel wanted to destroy the smuggling tunnels into Israel. Hamas demanded that the citizens remain to act as human shields around their rocket launchers placed in homes, schools, hospitals and Mosques. The four Palestinian boys killed on  the beach were playing next to a rocket launcher.
........................ ........................ ........................ .......................i believe you have swallowed more than enough jewish kock in your time...your just a jew bastard guy to the max..genocide is whats happening to the Palestinians.
If you lived lets say in Miami Beach and random missiles landed in town unannounced forcing the entire population into shelters would you be pissed? Or would you ask your government to capitulate, play nice nice and leave Miami Beach to the terrorists? Over half of all Palestinian jobs are with Israeli firms. Pay is equal to Israeli citizens. 80% of all Palestinian water, electricity and sewage is handled by Israel. They have yet to be compensated but continue the service (when not being shelled).

Most Palestinians I have met in Israel and the West Bank are sweet hard working people. Hamas is a nasty unrelenting evil terrorist group hell bent on driving all Jews to the sea. They do not care about their own  people and place them in harms way. The Palestinian people need to rid themselves of this evil presence.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2014, 10:21:48 AM »
How so?

Probably because he isnt holding a Tavor rifle

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2014, 10:26:39 AM »
Bro, thats the way the world works. The stronger takes the land, and if the others can't take it back, then boo. I can guarantee no other country is going to give away their land just because they took it by force at some point in recent history.

Only the Palestinians think like that, and it's because they can't take it by force.

doesn't make it right tho, just doesn't

I don't think like that, I think love and peace,

I think trust by friendship, not by money

But I dream of a utopia that is never going to happen, but I have no respect for these trillionaires and their world domination plans

no hippy, no homo

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2014, 10:29:21 AM »
Israeli and Palestinians bodybuilders can settle their differences with a posedown.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2014, 10:35:56 AM »
doesn't make it right tho, just doesn't

I don't think like that, I think love and peace,

I think trust by friendship, not by money

But I dream of a utopia that is never going to happen, but I have no respect for these trillionaires and their world domination plans

no hippy, no homo
Right and wrong are almost nonexistant concepts in the real world. Theyre fairy tales bro. Its about survival.  I can guarantee you that Hamas would slaughter every single Israeli if they could and the Palestinians would do NOTHING.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2014, 10:36:38 AM »
How so?
that is not the Palestinian lands in green, they have access to way more then that, has it decreased a great deal? yes of course but why exaggerate it to get your point across

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2014, 10:40:18 AM »
Right and wrong are almost nonexistant concepts in the real world. Theyre fairy tales bro. Its about survival.  I can guarantee you that Hamas would slaughter every single Israeli if they could and the Palestinians would do NOTHING.
WRONG, they would help them do it,  :-\

OK not a joking matter, in all seriousness The Palestinians do have a right to complain though

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2014, 10:47:48 AM »
Ahh, got it now.

Yes, the Europeans are mostly fucked. No native European ethnicity has a birth rate of 2.1 (minimum replacement rate) and most are just more than 1.0. It's an ethnic demographic bomb. Meanwhile, the immigrant (arab) populations have a birth rate of about 8.0. Europe will be a minority European ethnicity in 2020-2040 timeframe. Then it's "game over"

Arnold Toynbee: "Great civilizations are not murdered, they commit suicide"

that's not really the case , i've read a bit on this. if you look at immigrant birth rates in the UK since the beginning of what you could call mass immigration(50's, 60's) new immigrants always have higher birth rates than the resident population but by the 2nd and 3rd generation birth rates tend to fall in line with the resident norm. i would imagine the rest of europe is probably a similar pattern. 

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2014, 10:50:29 AM »
that's not really the case , i've read a bit on this. if you look at immigrant birth rates in the UK since the beginning of what you could call mass immigration(50's, 60's) new immigrants always have higher birth rates than the resident population but by the 2nd and 3rd generation birth rates tend to fall in line with the resident norm. i would imagine the rest of europe is probably a similar pattern.  

Fact: ethnic european birthrate collapsing.
Fact: immigrant (arab) birthrate through the roof and hasn't come down yet.

The numbers do not support your assertion that the situation will stabilize in anything remotely looking like a majority ethnic european country.

Also, comparing the social/cultural norms of the immigrants to the UK in the 50's and 60's to the majority arab immigrants of today with their completely different social/cultural norms is utterly idiotic. That's not "apples and oranges", that is "apples and car engines"

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2014, 10:51:13 AM »

I don't care about the mass waves, fuck'em

I love to watch videos where israeli rabbi speaks against the zionist control system, and how butchering palestinian people is bad. And I love to watch when one palestinian speaks for- and against all evil as well. Makes you think that emotions and morals are not just fairy tales to me.

Those things matter to me, and I know you agree with me, you ain't that hard  ;D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2014, 10:52:14 AM »
Muslims are breeding like Rabbits and getting paid for it from a stupid Government.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2014, 10:53:04 AM »

I love to watch videos where israeli rabbi speaks against the zionist control system, and how butchering palestinian people is bad. And I love to watch when one palestinian speaks for- and against all evil as well. Makes you think that emotions and morals are not just fairy tales to me.

Those things matter to me, and I know you agree with me, you ain't that hard  ;D

You seem like a nice man.

History isn't kind to nice men.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2014, 10:57:34 AM »

Emotions and morality end where survival begins. They say all these nice things, but it all goes out the window when the other guy is trying to kill you.

For instance; they can preach tolerance and good and evil all day long, but as soon as they realize the guy on the other side of the fence doesn't give a shit about their ideas and is trying to kill them, its over. Time to defend yourself or lose your life.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2014, 11:02:47 AM »
Emotions and moralality end where survival begins. They say all these nice things, but it all goes out the window when the other guy is trying to kill you.

For instance; they can preach tolerance and good and evil all day long, but as soon as they realize the guy on the other side of the fence doesn't give a shit about their ideas and is trying to kill them, its over. Time to defend yourself or lose your life.
THIS

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2014, 11:03:18 AM »
Fact: ethnic european birthrate collapsing.
Fact: immigrant (arab) birthrate through the roof and hasn't come down yet.

The numbers do not support your assertion that the situation will stabilize in anything remotely looking like a majority ethnic european country.

what numbers? for you to make your assertion you would need to know the breakdown of 1st/2nd/3rd generation among "arab" birth rates...

as i said if you do some reading you will find that pretty much every group regardless of race/religion generally fall in line with the indigenous population birth rate within 2 or 3 generations.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2014, 11:08:18 AM »
what numbers? for you to make your assertion you would need to know the breakdown of 1st/2nd/3rd generation among "arab" birth rates...

as i said if you do some reading you will find that pretty much every group regardless of race/religion generally fall in line with the indigenous population birth rate within 2 or 3 generations.
His point is that the militant muslims DO NOT integrate and their culture is one that drives all subsequent generations to walk the same path do to their religion.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2014, 11:13:33 AM »
His point is that the militant muslims DO NOT integrate and their culture is one that drives all subsequent generations to walk the same path do to their religion.
100%

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2014, 11:16:59 AM »

well what he basically said was that within 26 years whites would be in the minority in europe.personally i really couldn't give a fk either way as 1) i'm not white ;D , and 2) i really don't give a sht what colour anyone is anyway, but i was just pointing why what he said is unlikely.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2014, 11:21:43 AM »
"They" played us like a fiddle.  ;D :-X

On a roof?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2014, 11:27:12 AM »
Muslim Radicals Need to be wormed out in your comunity. if you see or think they are suspicious ..REPORT THEM

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #73 on: July 21, 2014, 11:27:35 AM »
well what he basically said was that within 26 years whites would be in the minority in europe.personally i really couldn't give a fk either way as 1) i'm not white ;D , and 2) i really don't give a sht what colour anyone is anyway, but i was just pointing why what he said is unlikely.

It's not color, dude, it's culture. Unless you are a big fan of Sharia, I think that you ain't gonna be happy...

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2014, 11:28:52 AM »
Emotions and morality end where survival begins. They say all these nice things, but it all goes out the window when the other guy is trying to kill you.

Just because you are right, doesn't make it right... that's what I'm saying.

Yess, rambo said when you're pushed killing is as easy as breathing, and yes when bullets start flying past your head you forget all the politics and ethics and what not, and when you see your brother dying because of some other guy shot him, you will want to kill that guy. Still doesn't make it right.

When the world goes full transhuman, no emotions, just calculative actions I will be long gone, so as long as emotions are real, I will hold on to them, that's a human thing, even tho emotions can misslead you if you are stupid and don't have that calculative side.

"I never saw a wild animal feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself."

You know that phrase too, but humans feel sorry for themselves all the time, we aren't as hard as we make ourselves to be, unless we are under some very heavy mind control program and drugs.