Author Topic: The Israel-Arab Conflict (Getbigger-Way)  (Read 17743 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: The Israel-Arab Conflict (Getbigger-Way)
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2014, 11:30:14 AM »
http://www.vice.com/read/heres-the-first-look-at-the-new-satanic-monument-being-built-for-oklahomas-statehouse

In January the Satanic Temple announced plans to erect a monument glorifying the Dark Lord on the front lawn of the Oklahoma Statehouse. An Indiegogo campaign was launched with what seemed like a somewhat lofty goal of $20,000, but by the time donations ended almost $30,000 had been raised. Now an artist trained in classical sculpture is toiling away in New York, crafting a Baphomet figure sitting beneath an inverted pentagram and flanked by two children gazing upward in loyalty. When it is finished, it will be cast in bronze and, the Satanists hope, eventually displayed in Oklahoma.

The statue is a direct response to the state's installation of a Ten Commandments monument outside the Capitol in 2012. State Representative Mike Ritze paid for the controversial statue with his own money, and therefore it was considered a donation and OK to place on government property. Following that line of reasoning, the Satanic Temple submitted a formal application for their monument.

As Trait Thompson of the Oklahoma Capitol Preservation Commission told CNN last December, “Individuals and groups are free to apply to place a monument or statue or artwork.” The applications are then approved or rejected by the Commission. Unfortunately, the state has placed a halt on issuing permits for any other monuments until a lawsuit filed by the ACLU against Ritze’s Commandments monument is settled.

Nonetheless, the Satanists are building this thing, and I was offered an early peek at the work in progress by Temple spokesperson Lucien Greaves. Greaves told me he has received numerous threats from people who want to attack the sculpture, but that he “wouldn’t expect these outraged and nearly insensible reactionaries to actually know how to assault a bronze monument without severely hurting themselves in the process.” Still, he’s not taking any chances. The Temple is building a mold of the sculpture so they can pop these things out like evil, terribly expensive action figures whenever they need a new one.

“Depending on our insurance policy,” Greaves said, “we may be able to cast two from the destruction of one, expediting our arrival to the next battleground.”

The Temple estimates that the monument will be finished in a few months. Once it’s done, they plan to put it in front of the Oklahoma Statehouse regardless of the the Capitol Preservation Commission’s ongoing battle against the ACLU. They feel this should be allowed because their application was submitted before all the hullabaloo over Ritze’s monument.

“After all,” Greaves told me, “the Ten Commandments still stand at the State Capitol. We are fully willing to place our monument at the Capitol, even while the ACLU suit is fought, with the understanding that a judgment against the Ten Commandments will have ramifications for our monument as well, likely resulting in the removal of both.”

The Baphomet, which will stand seven feet tall and be a testament to the glory of the Angel of the Bottomless Pit, would be placed directly beside the sculpture glorifying the laws given to Moses by the Christian God. The idea of a Satanic monument sitting on government property in Oklahoma—which is like the Bible Belt's Bible Belt—seems a bit far-fetched, but Greaves says that "there has been quite a bit of discussion among legal scholars who recognize how difficult it would actually be for Oklahoma to turn us down… Constitutional law is quite clear on this issue: The state can’t discriminate against viewpoints. If they’ve opened the door for one, they’ve opened it for all.”

Ryan Kiesel from the Oklahoma ACLU seems to agree. He told the Libertarian Republic, “If, at the end of the day, the Ten Commandments monument is allowed to remain on the Capitol grounds with its overtly Christian message, then the Satanic Temple’s proposal can’t be rejected because it is of a different religious viewpoint.”

One popular argument being used against the Temple’s monument is that it doesn’t have “any historical significance for the State of Oklahoma,” as State Representative Paul Wesselhoft told a local news station in January. “The only reason why the Ten Commandments qualified,” he continued, “is because at the Capitol, what we do is we make laws. We are lawmakers. Well, one of the earliest laws we have are the Ten Commandments.” This, it is important to remember, was said by a current democratically elected member of the legislature.

Greaves told me that “the idea that the Ten Commandments are foundational to US or Oklahoman law is absurd and obscene… I would argue that the message behind our monument speaks more directly to the formation of US Constitutional values than the Ten Commandments possibly could. It especially does so when it stands directly beside the Ten Commandments, as it affirms no one religion enjoys legal preference.”

Regardless of what happens at the statehouse, the Temple is charging ahead with the monument. And if it doesn’t end up in Oklahoma City and the Ten Commandments are forced to be removed, the Satanists will try to find a home for the Baphomet in another deserving state. Texas, for instance, has had a monument of the Ten Commandments sitting on its capitol grounds for 40 years. As Greaves put it, “There are no shortage of public locations across the US where religious monuments await a contrasting voice.”

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2014, 11:31:13 AM »
Just because you are right, doesn't make it right... that's what I'm saying.

Yess, rambo said when you're pushed killing is as easy as breathing, and yes when bullets start flying past your head you forget all the politics and ethics and what not, and when you see your brother dying because of some other guy shot him, you will want to kill that guy. Still doesn't make it right.

When the world goes full transhuman, no emotions, just calculative actions I will be long gone, so as long as emotions are real, I will hold on to them, that's a human thing, even tho emotions can misslead you if you are stupid and don't have that calculative side.

"I never saw a wild animal feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself."

You know that phrase too, but humans feel sorry for themselves all the time, we aren't as hard as we make ourselves to be, unless we are under some very heavy mind control program and drugs.

Shock, this is the European way...just let yourself go to sleep...it's easier that way.

Be thankful that there are a few of us left with some fight. We'll establish a beachhead somewhere, but nobody is likely gonna ride to Europe's rescue this time. You are on your own.

As was said before: "You may be done with war, but I fear that war is not done with you"

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2014, 11:32:49 AM »
http://www.vice.com/read/heres-the-first-look-at-the-new-satanic-monument-being-built-for-oklahomas-statehouse

In January the Satanic Temple announced plans to erect a monument glorifying the Dark Lord on the front lawn of the Oklahoma Statehouse. An Indiegogo campaign was launched with what seemed like a somewhat lofty goal of $20,000, but by the time donations ended almost $30,000 had been raised. Now an artist trained in classical sculpture is toiling away in New York, crafting a Baphomet figure sitting beneath an inverted pentagram and flanked by two children gazing upward in loyalty. When it is finished, it will be cast in bronze and, the Satanists hope, eventually displayed in Oklahoma.

The statue is a direct response to the state's installation of a Ten Commandments monument outside the Capitol in 2012. State Representative Mike Ritze paid for the controversial statue with his own money, and therefore it was considered a donation and OK to place on government property. Following that line of reasoning, the Satanic Temple submitted a formal application for their monument.

As Trait Thompson of the Oklahoma Capitol Preservation Commission told CNN last December, “Individuals and groups are free to apply to place a monument or statue or artwork.” The applications are then approved or rejected by the Commission. Unfortunately, the state has placed a halt on issuing permits for any other monuments until a lawsuit filed by the ACLU against Ritze’s Commandments monument is settled.

Nonetheless, the Satanists are building this thing, and I was offered an early peek at the work in progress by Temple spokesperson Lucien Greaves. Greaves told me he has received numerous threats from people who want to attack the sculpture, but that he “wouldn’t expect these outraged and nearly insensible reactionaries to actually know how to assault a bronze monument without severely hurting themselves in the process.” Still, he’s not taking any chances. The Temple is building a mold of the sculpture so they can pop these things out like evil, terribly expensive action figures whenever they need a new one.

“Depending on our insurance policy,” Greaves said, “we may be able to cast two from the destruction of one, expediting our arrival to the next battleground.”

The Temple estimates that the monument will be finished in a few months. Once it’s done, they plan to put it in front of the Oklahoma Statehouse regardless of the the Capitol Preservation Commission’s ongoing battle against the ACLU. They feel this should be allowed because their application was submitted before all the hullabaloo over Ritze’s monument.

“After all,” Greaves told me, “the Ten Commandments still stand at the State Capitol. We are fully willing to place our monument at the Capitol, even while the ACLU suit is fought, with the understanding that a judgment against the Ten Commandments will have ramifications for our monument as well, likely resulting in the removal of both.”

The Baphomet, which will stand seven feet tall and be a testament to the glory of the Angel of the Bottomless Pit, would be placed directly beside the sculpture glorifying the laws given to Moses by the Christian God. The idea of a Satanic monument sitting on government property in Oklahoma—which is like the Bible Belt's Bible Belt—seems a bit far-fetched, but Greaves says that "there has been quite a bit of discussion among legal scholars who recognize how difficult it would actually be for Oklahoma to turn us down… Constitutional law is quite clear on this issue: The state can’t discriminate against viewpoints. If they’ve opened the door for one, they’ve opened it for all.”

Ryan Kiesel from the Oklahoma ACLU seems to agree. He told the Libertarian Republic, “If, at the end of the day, the Ten Commandments monument is allowed to remain on the Capitol grounds with its overtly Christian message, then the Satanic Temple’s proposal can’t be rejected because it is of a different religious viewpoint.”

One popular argument being used against the Temple’s monument is that it doesn’t have “any historical significance for the State of Oklahoma,” as State Representative Paul Wesselhoft told a local news station in January. “The only reason why the Ten Commandments qualified,” he continued, “is because at the Capitol, what we do is we make laws. We are lawmakers. Well, one of the earliest laws we have are the Ten Commandments.” This, it is important to remember, was said by a current democratically elected member of the legislature.

Greaves told me that “the idea that the Ten Commandments are foundational to US or Oklahoman law is absurd and obscene… I would argue that the message behind our monument speaks more directly to the formation of US Constitutional values than the Ten Commandments possibly could. It especially does so when it stands directly beside the Ten Commandments, as it affirms no one religion enjoys legal preference.”

Regardless of what happens at the statehouse, the Temple is charging ahead with the monument. And if it doesn’t end up in Oklahoma City and the Ten Commandments are forced to be removed, the Satanists will try to find a home for the Baphomet in another deserving state. Texas, for instance, has had a monument of the Ten Commandments sitting on its capitol grounds for 40 years. As Greaves put it, “There are no shortage of public locations across the US where religious monuments await a contrasting voice.”

Haha! That retarded statue will never see the light of day in OK. Haha! What fucken retards.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2014, 11:33:05 AM »
It's not color, dude, it's culture. Unless you are a big fan of Sharia, I think that you ain't gonna be happy...

but it's just unfounded hysteria . i live in london where there are probably more muslims than anywhere else in the UK, sharia law? it's just never gonna happen

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2014, 11:33:56 AM »
but it's just unfounded hysteria . i live in london where there are probably more muslims than anywhere else in the UK, sharia law? it's just never gonna happen

OK, brother. Whatever you say. Good luck with that.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2014, 11:38:52 AM »

OK see you back here in 2040 then... of course i will likely be typing arabic then though    ;)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2014, 11:39:17 AM »
That attitude is whats dangerous. As soon as they have a majority that can vote laws into practice, you're fucked.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2014, 11:40:28 AM »
OK see you back here in 2040 then... of course i will likely be typing arabic then though    ;)

And I will be watching you type through a bomb-sight. We will share a toast then. السلام عليكم

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #83 on: July 21, 2014, 11:44:10 AM »
Conker i assure you that ALL British Army Vets do not want ISLAM. The British People do not want ISLAM.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #84 on: July 21, 2014, 11:44:26 AM »
Israeli and Palestinians bodybuilders can settle their differences with a posedown.

Awesome idea!!

I think Nasser would have mopped the floor with Mike Katz. Which current bodybuilders represent each side?  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 21, 2014, 11:45:38 AM »
You seem like a nice man.

History isn't kind to nice men.

Almost all Scandinavian men are "nice". It's a true shame

I guarantee their grandchildren won't be so nice.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 21, 2014, 11:46:21 AM »

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2014, 11:47:11 AM »

He's right, though. You don't live in England.

Don't actually believe any media hysteria.

A few nutters may make some headlines as they attempted to 'implement' sharia law around their shitty neighborhood but if they ever stepped out of their ghettos...its akin to a redneck saying he's implemented durka durka law in the trailer park.

No one gives a fuck.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #88 on: July 21, 2014, 11:47:55 AM »
Shock, this is the European way...just let yourself go to sleep...it's easier that way.

Be thankful that there are a few of us left with some fight. We'll establish a beachhead somewhere, but nobody is likely gonna ride to Europe's rescue this time. You are on your own.

As was said before: "You may be done with war, but I fear that war is not done with you"

So what? If war starts, I'm part of that war... doesn't make it RIGHT however.

"skinny pants ain't gay, everyone uses them", dude I will never use them... EVER, again...

kinda similar thing... if all the clothing lines will be gay designed and I can't feel myself in them... I won't wear them, I would use the same pants every day, and wash them frequently.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 21, 2014, 11:48:13 AM »
Just because you are right, doesn't make it right... that's what I'm saying.

Yess, rambo said when you're pushed killing is as easy as breathing, and yes when bullets start flying past your head you forget all the politics and ethics and what not, and when you see your brother dying because of some other guy shot him, you will want to kill that guy. Still doesn't make it right.

When the world goes full transhuman, no emotions, just calculative actions I will be long gone, so as long as emotions are real, I will hold on to them, that's a human thing, even tho emotions can misslead you if you are stupid and don't have that calculative side.

"I never saw a wild animal feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself."

You know that phrase too, but humans feel sorry for themselves all the time, we aren't as hard as we make ourselves to be, unless we are under some very heavy mind control program and drugs.

I understand what you're saying, but this philosophy will lead to greater violence and human suffering in the long run.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #90 on: July 21, 2014, 11:49:32 AM »
Almost all Scandinavian men are "nice". It's a true shame

I guarantee their grandchildren won't be so nice.

I hope that their grandchildren won't be nice, otherwise the life of Zimmis under Islam is not so sweet.

The Islamic world is creating a gulf so wide that the rest of the world may be forced to choose between a life of servitude to Ummah, or to open a huge hole in the ground and pour 2 billion Muslims into it and spend 3 generations trying to forget it ever happened.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2014, 11:50:19 AM »

A few nutters may make some headlines as they attempted to 'implement' sharia law around their shitty neighborhood but if they ever stepped out of their ghettos...its akin to a redneck saying he's implemented durka durka law in the trailer park.

No one gives a fuck.

Rubbish..

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2014, 11:53:06 AM »

No one gives a fuck.

The recent headlines about child "grooming", hostile take over of public schools, skyrocketing rape and violence across Europe, rioting, and overloading of social welfare programs isn't just a small taste of what's to come?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2014, 11:54:47 AM »
I hope that their grandchildren won't be nice, otherwise the life of Zimmis under Islam is not so sweet.

The Islamic world is creating a gulf so wide that the rest of the world may be forced to choose between a life of servitude to Ummah, or to open a huge hole in the ground and pour 2 billion Muslims into it and spend 3 generations trying to forget it ever happened.

The saddest part is that people would be furious if they had any idea what was going on. The end of Europe, the biggest news of the past four or five centuries. The end of a decent standard of living worldwide. The end of any sense of community or patriotism. Our world will look much like South Africa and Zimbabwe.

Our grandparents gave us something great that their parents gave to them. Look what we're passing on.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2014, 11:56:11 AM »
This is what will come to the US. Scum Muslims hiding under their "Religion".

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #95 on: July 21, 2014, 11:57:20 AM »
This is what will come to the US. Scum Muslims hiding under their "Religion".

Yes, unless we awaken after Europe's collapse.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: July 21, 2014, 12:03:07 PM »
I'm against the muslim radicals in european countries, and I'm against the genocided commit against palestinian people by israelites.

Some genocide:
http://www.quandl.com/GEOCOMP/0_7_53_168-Population-Occupied-Palestinian-Territory

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #97 on: July 21, 2014, 12:06:44 PM »

look good

/dre

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: July 21, 2014, 12:14:17 PM »
The recent headlines about child "grooming", hostile take over of public schools, skyrocketing rape and violence across Europe, rioting, and overloading of social welfare programs isn't just a small taste of what's to come?

Can only talk about England...

Young girls who come from abusive pasts and broken homes being sexually exploited by men isn't particularly unique to Muslims.

The Birmingham schools plot was in a Muslim area, faith schools do exist of various religions - aren't some Americans schools against teaching Darwinism?

Not entirely sure what your point about social welfare is in relation to Muslims? Seems more of a general immigration argument...which I agree, needs to be controlled. People in England's biggest issue with immigration is from within Europe, hence the call for a referendum and the need to renegotiate the terms we operate from within the European Union.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 21, 2014, 12:15:23 PM »
Plox share the Youtube videos you used to discover this nefarious plot.

What's your opinion of Henry Kissinger?  :)