Author Topic: The Israel-Arab Conflict (Getbigger-Way)  (Read 17744 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: The Israel-Arab Conflict (Getbigger-Way)
« Reply #100 on: July 21, 2014, 12:17:33 PM »
The recent headlines about child "grooming", hostile take over of public schools, skyrocketing rape and violence across Europe, rioting, and overloading of social welfare programs isn't just a small taste of what's to come?

fuck all those radical nut heads, I cheer for the english patriots to go fuck them in their asses :D, there's no reasoning with people who only a god could assure they are wrong, so kill em or be killed.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: July 21, 2014, 12:18:19 PM »
If you want to understand why...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #102 on: July 21, 2014, 12:29:47 PM »
Can only talk about England...

Young girls who come from abusive pasts and broken homes being sexually exploited by men isn't particularly unique to Muslims.

The Birmingham schools plot was in a Muslim area, faith schools do exist of various religions - aren't some Americans schools against teaching Darwinism?

Not entirely sure what your point about social welfare is in relation to Muslims? Seems more of a general immigration argument...which I agree, needs to be controlled. People in England's biggest issue with immigration is from within Europe, hence the call for a referendum and the need to renegotiate the terms we operate from within the European Union.

You have quite a history on getbig of defending Muslims for some of the most vile acts.  :-X

Hmmmm..... lol

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #103 on: July 21, 2014, 12:39:44 PM »
Right and wrong are almost nonexistant concepts in the real world. Theyre fairy tales bro. Its about survival.  I can guarantee you that Hamas would slaughter every single Israeli if they could and the Palestinians would do NOTHING.

This could be true but I think the hatred runs both ways. I doubt Israel mourn the death of any innocent Palestinians killed in air raids.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #104 on: July 21, 2014, 12:42:03 PM »
I wish i was on a Gun Detachment firing on HAMAS.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: July 21, 2014, 12:42:24 PM »
You have quite a history on getbig of defending Muslims for some of the most vile acts.  :-X

Hmmmm..... lol

Translation = I have no response to your points.

Please display my history? And by 'defences' - I assume you mean logical, non-reactionary and educated assessments...

I have no time for any religion, unless it involves the worship of striated glutes.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 21, 2014, 01:02:01 PM »
Translation = I have no response to your points.

Please display my history? And by 'defences' - I assume you mean logical, non-reactionary and educated assessments...

I have no time for any religion, unless it involves the worship of striated glutes.

You didn't raise any valid points Muhammad.  ;D

You clearly defended the well documented, highly organized sex trafficking of minor Christian children by Muslim gangs, and the outrageously disproportionate rate of rape perpetrated by Muslims.

You defended the take over of public, secular schools by radical Muslims by arguing that they're located in Muslim neighborhoods.

Not to mention the other garbage haha... keep up the good work broseph

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: July 21, 2014, 01:12:56 PM »
You didn't raise any valid points Muhammad.  ;D

You clearly defended the well documented, highly organized sex trafficking of minor Christian children by Muslim gangs, and the outrageously disproportionate rate of rape perpetrated by Muslims.

You defended the take over of public, secular schools by radical Muslims by arguing that they're located in Muslim neighborhoods.

Not to mention the other garbage haha... keep up the good work broseph

Show me the statistics then, I wasn't aware of such a issue being unique to Muslims.

I don't agree with any faith schools, be it Muslim or Catholic. I think all education should remain secular. My point about Muslim neighborhoods leads back to my point about Sharia law - I don't care if its in their ghettos.

The other garbage haha, no refute there then?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #108 on: July 21, 2014, 01:17:33 PM »
This could be true but I think the hatred runs both ways. I doubt Israel mourn the death of any innocent Palestinians killed in air raids.
Exactly right, and for obvuous reasons; hamas outright wants them destroyed and is launching rockets at their children.

But at least Israel has tried for peace... which is then ignored outright by Hamad, prompting further retaliation. If both sides are not willing to sit down at the table and talk, then frankly violence is the only answer.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: July 21, 2014, 01:40:49 PM »
The Hamas charter is on line. Please go read it. Its in their charter to drive every Jew into the sea. How can you negotiate peace with that thinking? All Israel wants is to be recognized and to stop sending in indiscriminate missiles. Nothing more. They will continue to employ Palestinian workers a a fare wage. They want to jointly with the Jordanians and Palestinians develop the Dead Sea by siphoning in Red Sea water into the Dead Sea (1250 foot siphon drop)  thru hydro electric turbines making electricity to desalinate the water. With the potash along the Dead Sea shores and fresh water they all can cultivate new farms, build villages, employ 50,000 Arabs and build peace. The desert will turn into the new California San Juaquin Valley. So far only Israel sits at that table. Surprised?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #110 on: July 21, 2014, 02:36:55 PM »
The conflict is not about Islam - it is about ethnicity/race and the implosion of European heritage via corrupt puppet masters pulling the strings in the US.
"Islamic infiltration" is just an opportunistic side effect.

In many cases, when people talk about Islam being bad, they mean too many people from islamic countries in Europe. It sounds better than saying too many brown people from country xyz who look, talk, act and feel foreign/aggressive to us.

That's why the PC progressive goons had to weaponize language and shell out racist and co. on every occasion possible. Of course accusations are aimed at the, still, white core population to make them afraid of pointing out the obvious and erode their identity/seclude dissidents.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 21, 2014, 02:41:27 PM »
X2

;D ;D ;D

But no topless Arabic/Islamic  pussy on the beaches  :-\ like Jewish chicks  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: July 21, 2014, 02:44:26 PM »
Need modern day Crusaders financed by European Royalty.

Let's all become Templars.  8)

+ Teutonics & Hospitaliers  :)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 21, 2014, 02:46:24 PM »
Israeli and Palestinians bodybuilders can settle their differences with a posedown.

Hmm, no female BB contests in Muslims World  :P
But arabs they would win in stoning "sport"  :D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 21, 2014, 02:46:38 PM »

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 21, 2014, 02:50:36 PM »
what numbers? for you to make your assertion you would need to know the breakdown of 1st/2nd/3rd generation among "arab" birth rates...

as i said if you do some reading you will find that pretty much every group regardless of race/religion generally fall in line with the indigenous population birth rate within 2 or 3 generations.

U a Muslim Arab  :D
Do U like those those Lebanese (Falangists) Christians who fight together with Jews  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 21, 2014, 02:54:01 PM »
Awesome idea!!

I think Nasser would have mopped the floor with Mike Katz. Which current bodybuilders represent each side?  ;D

He was only 1/2 Egyptian, other half was Serbian  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 21, 2014, 02:57:19 PM »
I wish i was on a Gun Detachment firing on HAMAS.

;D, let's create Get Big Legion !.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 21, 2014, 02:58:28 PM »
He was only 1/2 Egyptian, other half was Serbian  ;D

Was his mamma an Ethnic Albanian Muslim?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: July 21, 2014, 02:59:12 PM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: July 21, 2014, 03:00:02 PM »
Masons now accept girls too,  ::)

Faggy French Lodges maybe

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #121 on: July 21, 2014, 03:00:09 PM »
U a Muslim Arab  :D
Do U like those those Lebanese (Falangists) Christians who fight together with Jews  ;D

i'm neither "brains" , just an objective observer  ;)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #122 on: July 21, 2014, 03:00:34 PM »

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: July 21, 2014, 03:03:18 PM »
Was his mamma an Ethnic Albanian Muslim?

???
Perhaps Sherrif S knows that.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: July 21, 2014, 03:18:55 PM »
Actually historically, Muslims and Jews got along very well, it was the Christians who always persecuted Jews throughout, and up until WWII...as a matter of fact when the Moors got kicked out of Andalucía (now Spain/Portugal) most Jews left with the Muslims for fear of persecution by the Christians and settled in what is called now Morocco. In fact 10% of current Israeli's are believed to have come from Morocco alone.

The Muslim/Jewish feud started with the creation of Israel smack bang in the middle of the Arab world.

Some of my almost direct ancestors are Jews from West Amsterdam, possibly originally from Spain.  :P