Author Topic: The Israel-Arab Conflict (Getbigger-Way)  (Read 17742 times)

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
Re: The Israel-Arab Conflict (Getbigger-Way)
« Reply #200 on: July 23, 2014, 04:08:03 AM »

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #201 on: July 23, 2014, 06:03:55 AM »
I am starting to like the cut of E-Kul's jib. If only he liked guns and pitbulls, we'd be solid.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #202 on: July 23, 2014, 06:32:42 AM »
so you're saying the solution to all this is a combo of apathy and genocide??
No, Just genocide. 
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #203 on: July 23, 2014, 06:37:11 AM »
I am starting to like the cut of E-Kul's jib. If only he liked guns and pitbulls, we'd be solid.
I am more on the fence about guns these days.  Definitely not as anti gun as I used to be, as for pitbulls, I will never support them, mainly cause they kill and maim children on a regular basis and there are hundreds of far more suitable breeds for society.  Not only that it makes it easier for the dog fighters to hide in plain sight and the current situation is also bad for the pitbull, which is euthanised at nearly a million a year and are the majority breed in most shelters.  Perhaps if they could export all the unwanted pitbulls to Palestine and let them run amok in the streets I might think differently, but I won't hold my breath on that being proposed as a solution.
V

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #204 on: July 23, 2014, 06:37:52 AM »
If it's good for freedom I'm all for it!!
"

AmonRa

« Reply #205 on: July 23, 2014, 06:42:13 AM »
What a pile of rubbish,

ISRAEL ARE NOTHING MORE THAN TERRORIST. GTFO OF PALESTINE U SCUM.

Disappointed to see so many people agree with this nonsense in the video.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #206 on: July 23, 2014, 06:45:35 AM »
What a pile of rubbish,

After all the intellectual bantering in this thread on both sides, it's good to see good old fashioned idiocy rear its head again.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #207 on: July 23, 2014, 06:48:17 AM »
we have arrived at the "final solution" to this affair

thank goodness
"

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #208 on: July 23, 2014, 07:30:20 AM »
Jumping straight in, uninformed and w/o reading 9 pages.  The Getbigger way.

Far as I can tell, "God wills it" is the favorite expression of all people from that part of the world.  Used by all sides to justify all kinds of crap.  Surprised it's not played out by now.  The correct answer, of course, is "Bullshit."

There will never be peace around Jerusalem.  Humanity has had long enough.  It's not going to happen.  All that place has done throughout history is radiate conflict, hate, and death.  Screw that town.  Give everyone fair warning and glass it.  It won't solve the world's problems but it would eliminate a geographical objective to this warped age-old battle.  If you can't share your toys then no one gets to play.

Yeah, I know it's 'historic' but not in a good way.  It's historic like feuding cannibal jungle tribes are historic.  Saving everything means never taking out the garbage.  For me, winding down the fight over it would be worth the loss.  "But it's my Holy Land.  God wills it."  Bullshit.  You can go be religious elsewhere if you'd like but this place is toast.  Now make tracks.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #209 on: July 23, 2014, 08:09:30 AM »
Jumping straight in, uninformed and w/o reading 9 pages.  The Getbigger way.

Far as I can tell, "God wills it" is the favorite expression of all people from that part of the world.  Used by all sides to justify all kinds of crap.  Surprised it's not played out by now.  The correct answer, of course, is "Bullshit."

There will never be peace around Jerusalem.  Humanity has had long enough.  It's not going to happen.  All that place has done throughout history is radiate conflict, hate, and death.  Screw that town.  Give everyone fair warning and glass it.  It won't solve the world's problems but it would eliminate a geographical objective to this warped age-old battle.  If you can't share your toys then no one gets to play.

Yeah, I know it's 'historic' but not in a good way.  It's historic like feuding cannibal jungle tribes are historic.  Saving everything means never taking out the garbage.  For me, winding down the fight over it would be worth the loss.  "But it's my Holy Land.  God wills it."  Bullshit.  You can go be religious elsewhere if you'd like but this place is toast.  Now make tracks.
FAIL. Your post does not include words 'glass parking lot.'

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #210 on: July 23, 2014, 08:15:11 AM »
I just hope and pray that no bodybuilders are hurt in these conflicts.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #211 on: July 23, 2014, 08:15:26 AM »
well good for them. I'm all for the jewish people to have their own country.

about palestines who cares all they seem to be good at is blowing themselves up.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #212 on: July 23, 2014, 08:56:21 AM »
FAIL. Your post does not include words 'glass parking lot.'

It.  I said 'it.'  Glass it.  The parking lot is implied, along with the Pan-Religious Precious Metal Thing On A Chain Emporium, for all your tricketry needs, just a short walk from the food court.  Do call in.

Oh man I got vision!  Rest of the world's wearing bifocals.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: July 23, 2014, 01:20:17 PM »
Not a fan of jews or muslims, so this is a tough one for me.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: July 23, 2014, 03:14:06 PM »
What a pile of rubbish,

Wow, Leopold is gone political  ;D
Jews shoot well, don't they  :D

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #215 on: July 23, 2014, 03:45:32 PM »
Wow half of getbiggers are like the morons in those YouTube videos of Americans who can't locate Iraq on a map.  Bill Clinton (your best president) struck a deal between the Palestinians and Israel that the Gaza was a neutral area that neither side could own, creating a wall .... Genius.  Muslims and Jews used to live side by side before Israel was born, they away got on.
Israel however started building and expanding their borders into other countries.  Would you sit back if Mexico decided to take Vegas and Texas?  They have no army to defend themselves so the locals who are  pushed off their land can only defend themselves with suicide attacks.  If Israel weren't stealing the land and homes of others this wouldn't be happening.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #216 on: July 23, 2014, 04:26:34 PM »
The Al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem, where Mohamed is said to have risen to heaven on his horse Barack, is the second or third most holy spot in Islam. Moslems are allowed to come visit and worship in peace and quiet. The Israeli military keeps away Jewish zealots so peace is always at hand. Much respect is given to the Moslem worshipers. I have been there and watched.

NOW if the Palestinians were in charge what are the odds that Jewish worshipers to the Wall would be equally respected and protected? Slim and NONE. In fact they would be shot and dragged to the landfill.

So....lets say the Jews simply vanished. In 10 years poverty and ruin would sweep Palestine. Roads would crumble, industry would halt, water works and electricity would be little and scarce. Sewage would run in the gutters. Other Arab countries do not like Palestinians and would not invest. . They treat Palestinians like the blacks were treated in the USA 200 years ago. The only support they get now is lip service because of shared Zionism hatred.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #217 on: July 23, 2014, 07:04:11 PM »
Wow half of getbiggers are like the morons in those YouTube videos of Americans who can't locate Iraq on a map.  Bill Clinton (your best president) struck a deal between the Palestinians and Israel that the Gaza was a neutral area that neither side could own, creating a wall .... Genius.  Muslims and Jews used to live side by side before Israel was born, they away got on.
Israel however started building and expanding their borders into other countries.  Would you sit back if Mexico decided to take Vegas and Texas?  They have no army to defend themselves so the locals who are  pushed off their land can only defend themselves with suicide attacks.  If Israel weren't stealing the land and homes of others this wouldn't be happening.

+1
TEAM WOLF

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: July 23, 2014, 10:07:06 PM »
Jews make good guns, Arabs nothing so  ;D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #219 on: July 24, 2014, 01:33:35 PM »
Zechariah 12:2-3   New International Version (NIV)

2 “I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem.
3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #220 on: July 24, 2014, 02:03:49 PM »
Not a fan of jews or muslims, so this is a tough one for me.

don't worry we can press the undo button for these communitites
"

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #221 on: July 24, 2014, 02:26:56 PM »
A third party needs to guard the border in between, no one crosses no one builds on the land.  Sharia law and all laws that punish people by stoning, death, whipping for anything less than murder or sex crimes needs to be banned.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #222 on: July 24, 2014, 10:40:57 PM »

Cyprus has the world's only divided-down-the-middle capitol complete with UN buffer zone and divvied religious sites. It isn't pretty -- e.g., the two sides' police don't cooperate, you need different insurance and cell carriers for either side, and strange little pockets of lawlessness exist in the buffer zone (since only one or two lazy UN police with extremely small jurisdictions manage them, you can in essence commit any crime -- great places to off somebody) -- but peace between two religiously divergent sides who contest land and absolutely detest each other reigns nonetheless.

Workable solutions exist for the Israeli-Palestinian situation, then; it's just a matter of the international community caring enough to implement them in conjunction with the cooperation of the locals. Both of the aforementioned are seemingly obstacles though, to be fair.