Author Topic: Shizzo  (Read 20764 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: Shizzo
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2014, 08:21:04 PM »

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2014, 08:22:16 PM »
if you click on the name of joon and his gimmicks and paid hands you will see under the picture/text that each one signifies a little bit of him lol. its part of his game...he thinks hes quite clever. frank clairmont - HAVING FUN AS ALWAYS. juicyjumor - MAKING MOVES MOVING THEADSD DELETING POSTS, fakechestguy - MULTILMILLIONAIRE - the list goes on and on and on and on of all his gimmicks and friends. thing is he really is a rich guy that's the only reason anyone ever is interested inhim if he had no money no one would give a shit about him except for one person but he fcked that up lol what an ugly retarded loser who also looks mentally handicapped when the sunglasses come off

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2014, 08:23:41 PM »
No homo.

Right?

More Homo than OMR and Simple Simon in a Turkish bath house.

Hella Homo bro.  8)
A

Fakechestguy

« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2014, 08:27:22 PM »
BigToughGuy you always put people down.
I won't engage you.
Just got out of timeout and promised ron and mods I won't be mean.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2014, 08:29:39 PM »
Both wolfox and shitzo suck as bad as the gayner.  Dickriders.

Meh. I still like the work you've put in on the trainer.
A

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2014, 08:34:02 PM »
BigToughGuy you always put people down.
I won't engage you.
Just got out of timeout and promised ron and mods I won't be mean.

you cant because you now its the truth and so do many others but instead your friend threatens to put a hit on me what a mentaly loser but its okay while im on vacation ill keep telling the truth and now others are getting it even had someone new today fgure it out that junior is running this board but he wont for long only put one person and his army down that's it

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2014, 08:41:19 PM »
if you click on the name of joon and his gimmicks and paid hands you will see under the picture/text that each one signifies a little bit of him lol. its part of his game...he thinks hes quite clever. frank clairmont - HAVING FUN AS ALWAYS. juicyjumor - MAKING MOVES MOVING THEADSD DELETING POSTS, fakechestguy - MULTILMILLIONAIRE - the list goes on and on and on and on of all his gimmicks and friends. thing is he really is a rich guy that's the only reason anyone ever is interested inhim if he had no money no one would give a shit about him except for one person but he fcked that up lol what an ugly retarded loser who also looks mentally handicapped when the sunglasses come off

Junior might think acting like a fucking weirdo online is humorous but its the equivalent of a drunk homeless person shitting himself in public, just embarrassing for everyone who has to be around it and something to be pitied

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2014, 08:45:42 PM »

Junior might think acting like a fucking weirdo online is humorous but its the equivalent of a drunk homeless person shitting himself in public, just embarrassing for everyone who has to be around it and something to be pitied

I wonder if Joon has any IRL friends or if he's fucked everyone over he knows and thus has to use the internet to make friend dates with strangers on bbing forums.
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2014, 08:48:18 PM »
Yet youre the one with my name and cock always in your mouth. Remember that.

Fuck with this bull, you get the horns.

Omg... ::)

WesGasparotto

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Deal With It
« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2014, 08:49:05 PM »
I wonder if Joon has any IRL friends or if he's fucked everyone over he knows and thus has to use the internet to make friend dates with strangers on bbing forums.

Beak nose and 50 yo receding hairline of peace Scorpio seemed to have gotten on just fine this weekend

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2014, 08:49:41 PM »
Omg... ::)

Missed you, brother. Seen your recent pics...shoulders looking like boulders. Looking thick and wide. Good work.  
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2014, 08:50:55 PM »
Beak nose and 50 yo receding hairline of peace Scorpio seemed to have gotten on just fine this weekend

whered you get this from?
A

WesGasparotto

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Deal With It
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2014, 08:52:31 PM »
whered you get this from?

A video Scorpio deleted off youtube after getting ripped to pieces

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2014, 08:55:00 PM »

who ripped him to pieces?

must of missed that part.

WesGasparotto

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Deal With It
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2014, 08:56:10 PM »
who ripped him to pieces?

must of missed that part.

Ofcourse, you were head first on his sack

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2014, 09:05:40 PM »

right fucking here. a pic of junior he will do anything to stay relevant that's very clever o fyou wes pretending to hate him when in reality he pays you to keep him relevant. not to subtle very fucking obvious. he has big mc and skorpio rapped around his finger same with josh but he pays josh. very smart but not as smart as me. wes ur busted give it up this was obvious ur an acquaintance of joon everybody knows this.

WesGasparotto

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Deal With It
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2014, 09:07:45 PM »
right fucking here. a pic of junior he will do anything to stay relevant that's very clever o fyou wes pretending to hate him when in reality he pays you to keep him relevant. not to subtle very fucking obvious. he has big mc and skorpio rapped around his finger same with josh but he pays josh. very smart but not as smart as me. wes ur busted give it up this was obvious ur an acquaintance of joon everybody knows this.

Your story lines are so all over the place I can't care to be bothered anymore

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2014, 09:08:11 PM »
Skorp needs to shave it off

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2014, 09:09:11 PM »

it was joons account on youtube not skorps skoprio just posted it for joon. has anyone noticed skorps posting style has changed within the last 6 weeks suddenly hmmmm I wonder what got into him OH YEAH junior . i just got a message skoprio is on his payroll too but this is simply speculation I dont know this for sure but id o trust the person that told me this. wake up people. uncle junior is going to get exposed big time. first thing he does when he wakes up is log onto getbig last thing he does is log off youll notice hes on here 18 out of 24 hours everyday in timeout he does nothing else but play online my god what a loser. lol.

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2014, 09:10:43 PM »
Your story lines are so all over the place I can't care to be bothered anymore

notice all of juniors gang cant be bothered with me because I speak the truth and they cant deny it and to try and cover it they say im lying or just pretend they don't care. must drive him nuts lol. just wait till my ex gets on here she types and spells way better than me.

WesGasparotto

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Deal With It
« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2014, 09:12:25 PM »
notice all of juniors gang cant be bothered with me because I speak the truth and they cant deny it and to try and cover it they say im lying or just pretend they don't care. must drive him nuts lol. just wait till my ex gets on here she types and spells way better than me.

Nah dude

You're just a babbling idiot.

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2014, 09:12:35 PM »
Junior is a getbigger, no reason to hate him.
He does a lot to entertain all of us.

and Skorp needs to just shave that fuzz off.

I actually pity him but rons going to hate him because junior is threating to put a big virus on the board many people know this but oh well hell just say its a big lie made up by the haters buts its not. at least skorp is normal looking and not afraid to show his eyes but at the same time skorpio doest look like he might have down syndrome where junior does but you cant really help how you look anyways.

Fakechestguy

« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2014, 09:14:13 PM »
Payroll

whats it with you and the word "payroll"

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 21, 2014, 09:15:17 PM »
How about you three get a room and just fuck each other until you've got this out of your systems?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2014, 09:18:42 PM »
it was joons account on youtube not skorps skoprio just posted it for joon. has anyone noticed skorps posting style has changed within the last 6 weeks suddenly hmmmm I wonder what got into him OH YEAH junior . i just got a message skoprio is on his payroll too but this is simply speculation I dont know this for sure but id o trust the person that told me this. wake up people. uncle junior is going to get exposed big time. first thing he does when he wakes up is log onto getbig last thing he does is log off youll notice hes on here 18 out of 24 hours everyday in timeout he does nothing else but play online my god what a loser. lol.

For those not in the know, i can vouch for BTG about the last part. Joon posts pages and pages of drivel in TO.
A