Author Topic: Shizzo  (Read 20763 times)

Fakechestguy

Re: Shizzo
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2014, 09:26:58 PM »
For those not in the know, i can vouch for BTG about the last part. Joon posts pages and pages of drivel in TO.

Wolfox, you and I were in timoeout at the same time.

Joon does have crazy essays, but he does respect Ron and OMR.

I think his a top guy, getbig is just away for him to express his feelings and views.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2014, 09:27:17 PM »
if you click on the name of joon and his gimmicks and paid hands you will see under the picture/text that each one signifies a little bit of him lol. its part of his game...he thinks hes quite clever. frank clairmont - HAVING FUN AS ALWAYS. juicyjumor - MAKING MOVES MOVING THEADSD DELETING POSTS, fakechestguy - MULTILMILLIONAIRE - the list goes on and on and on and on of all his gimmicks and friends. thing is he really is a rich guy that's the only reason anyone ever is interested inhim if he had no money no one would give a shit about him except for one person but he fcked that up lol what an ugly retarded loser who also looks mentally handicapped when the sunglasses come off
I was told that you are bikini slut.

Fakechestguy

« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2014, 09:31:13 PM »

Oh Snap! The Organization never stops working.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2014, 09:31:51 PM »
How about you three get a room and just fuck each other until you've got this out of your systems?
Why don't you just do the world a favor and ramadan year around.
A

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2014, 09:36:55 PM »
For those not in the know, i can vouch for BTG about the last part. Joon posts pages and pages of drivel in TO.

ive seen them its almost amazing. his obsession with this board is nutx and if he gest back on the mainb oard it will be the same thing he cant stop talkig about his feelings he must be so incredibly lonely but while he talks higly about ron and omr and other mods in timeout he talks smack behind there backs on joshs board especially omr lol

Fakechestguy

« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2014, 09:41:48 PM »
ive seen them its almost amazing. his obsession with this board is nutx and if he gest back on the mainb oard it will be the same thing he cant stop talkig about his feelings he must be so incredibly lonely but while he talks higly about ron and omr and other mods in timeout he talks smack behind there backs on joshs board especially omr lol

whatever.

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2014, 09:42:29 PM »

lol. apparently junior accused he of being me if that's the case shes got a hit on her head and had better watch out. bikinislut was the biggest game ever to joonir. he also thinks im some guy named shawn apparently lol. ive otld him my real name. hes so obsessed he even started a website about himself called fuckjoon just to get me to join so he could get as much info on me as possible. he knows where I live when he comes to Canada to visit his boyfriend josh he can visit me too

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2014, 10:30:58 PM »
Well, ive been wasting too much time in the forum again anyway. Wolfox and shizzo out, uncle junior posting freely under a gimmick? Yep, time for another break.

wifes been bitching anyway.

Can't blame you there...this shit is so played out.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: July 21, 2014, 10:56:04 PM »
You have to give junior credit for one thing, he's taken some of GBs former heavy hitters and effortlessly reduced them to Shizzos level ... from King of GB to just another one of Juniors minions  :-\

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2014, 03:03:09 AM »
I`ve known Shizzo since the Mayhem days.....was a good kid back then.

His troubles started when he wanted to be a big shot on the board.....thus he became a fucking idiot and ruined tons of threads and just pissed people off.

That being said,he can be a good poster if he just interacts and doesn`t get carried away.

He has pissed me off to no end at times,but it`s only the internet and deep inside,believe what you will,Shizz is a good guy.......just needs to tone things down and participate instead of trying to dominate each and every fucking thread.

I always liked the guy in between wanting to kick his face in!  ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2014, 05:41:33 AM »

x2 he was fine before he started in with the whole self-appointed "I'm a Heavy Hitter / top-tier poster" shtick.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2014, 07:14:38 AM »
Yet youre the one with my name and cock always in your mouth. Remember that.

Fuck with this bull, you get the horns.

One of the posters in TO called you out on this exact behavior and said you would revert back to it eventually.  You said you were going to change.  Looks like it took you only a few hours to go back on your word.
Y

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2014, 07:36:33 AM »
lol. apparently junior accused he of being me if that's the case shes got a hit on her head and had better watch out. bikinislut was the biggest game ever to joonir. he also thinks im some guy named shawn apparently lol. ive otld him my real name. hes so obsessed he even started a website about himself called fuckjoon just to get me to join so he could get as much info on me as possible. he knows where I live when he comes to Canada to visit his boyfriend josh he can visit me too

You do an absolutely terrible job at hiding who you are.....

Jesus Christ you are a juvenile, subnormal human being. I can only hope everything you care about dies....and you live a long sad pitiful life with no existence.

Fuck you bullshitter...

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2014, 01:28:12 PM »
One of the posters in TO called you out on this exact behavior and said you would revert back to it eventually.  You said you were going to change.  Looks like it took you only a few hours to go back on your word.

Don't start crying.
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2014, 01:32:35 PM »
Lol. Some people never learn.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2014, 01:40:48 PM »
Wolfox, you and I were in timoeout at the same time.

Joon does have crazy essays, but he does respect Ron and OMR.

I think his a top guy, getbig is just away for him to express his feelings and views.

T

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2014, 04:48:32 PM »
Don't start crying.

I learned how from reading you in TO
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2014, 05:43:22 PM »
He will be released in the next few days.

"1"

Thanks for the warning.  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #93 on: July 23, 2014, 01:26:19 AM »
To Ron and the mod team:

Thank you for letting me out.

Fakechestguy

« Reply #94 on: July 23, 2014, 04:37:00 AM »
To Ron and the mod team:

Thank you for letting me out.

welcome back shizzo.

don't make the same mistakes.

I think you are a horrible addition to this board and people will leave in droves.

Good luck.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 23, 2014, 09:50:40 AM »
welcome back shizzo.

I think you are a horrible addition to this board and people will leave in droves.

Good luck.

T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2014, 12:06:44 PM »
welcome back shizzo.

Good luck.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 23, 2014, 12:44:36 PM »

Best of luck to you Shizzo. Welcome back. Be cautious of not falling into some old habits which landed you in timeout the last time. I have faith that you will be successful and a positive addition to Getbig this time around.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 23, 2014, 01:20:10 PM »
Best of luck to you Shizzo. Welcome back. Be cautious of not falling into some old habits which landed you in timeout the last time. I have faith that you will be successful and a positive addition to Getbig this time around.
;D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #99 on: July 23, 2014, 01:30:50 PM »