Author Topic: Bridgette Gabriels speech about muslims  (Read 5067 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Bridgette Gabriels speech about muslims
« on: July 21, 2014, 06:03:14 PM »
Anyone see this? It gave me chills. This woman is a survivor of the religious conflict in Lebanon during the 70's.
 Team Big Rog/Kwon Neegars/IG400 approved. :D

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Bridgette Gabriels speach about muslims
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 06:04:14 PM »
who gives a fuck...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 06:14:35 PM »
I assume the other 20 of you who viewed are still watching this and taking it in?

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 07:29:18 PM »
Fact remains that as long as the peaceful majority (as they like to call themselves )remain silent they let the radicals take control of their religion. There are a very very small number of muslims who are very vocal about the actions of muslims who commit attrocities but they also are ostracized by their own communities for pointing out the truth.  The moderates prefer to stay silent either out of fear of reprisals or they support it because they feel they are supporting their own religion.

Hell here on getbig you have bigbobs and ahmad who were openly supportive of the taliban and other murderous Islamic regimes despite the numerous attrocities committed by them on their own citizens. Both these model getbiggers were also bragging about christians converting to Islam, and took whatever opportunity to classify Christianity as a lower religion as if this was some type of conquest march.Whenever confronted with facts they preferred to live in the delusional world that muslims can do no wrong and would frequently try to justify muslim terrorism.

Muslim Moderates like to play the victim card while covertly supporting the radicals. Until they speak out against these bizzare fatwas and their own clerics who preach hate and division they will always be lumped with the radicals.

Ypu wanna be a real religion of peace? Start by defusing (pun intended) your own who are treading down a radical path.  Clean your own house before someone else decides to do it for you.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 07:34:42 PM »
Team Big Rog/Kwon Neegars/IG400 approved. :D

haha, checking it out now...

In related news, my favorite ex? Muslim:

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2014, 07:55:24 PM »
Bridgette Gabriels speach about muslims

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2014, 07:59:48 PM »
Bridgette Gabriels speach about muslims
speaks+speech+mental illness = speach

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2014, 08:16:34 PM »
WYHI?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Bridgette Gabriels speech about muslims
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2014, 06:12:36 AM »
Bridgette is what I would call a perfect blend - as hot as a fusion reactor.

Well radicals like Asshmed and Poops only work for their team. They're enemies one should keep outside of developed nations... maybe they should be relocated to Detroit.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2014, 06:55:56 AM »

Well radicals like Asshmed and Poops only work for their team. They're enemies one should keep outside of developed nations... maybe they should be relocated to Detroit.

Would hit.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2014, 07:05:51 AM »

I like you bruce, when I come to Vienna this year on a business trip, hopefully we sit and drink coffee and have meaningful discussions.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2014, 07:45:49 AM »
Fact remains that as long as the peaceful majority (as they like to call themselves )remain silent they let the radicals take control of their religion. There are a very very small number of muslims who are very vocal about the actions of muslims who commit attrocities but they also are ostracized by their own communities for pointing out the truth.  The moderates prefer to stay silent either out of fear of reprisals or they support it because they feel they are supporting their own religion.

Hell here on getbig you have bigbobs and ahmad who were openly supportive of the taliban and other murderous Islamic regimes despite the numerous attrocities committed by them on their own citizens. Both these model getbiggers were also bragging about christians converting to Islam, and took whatever opportunity to classify Christianity as a lower religion as if this was some type of conquest march.Whenever confronted with facts they preferred to live in the delusional world that muslims can do no wrong and would frequently try to justify muslim terrorism.

Muslim Moderates like to play the victim card while covertly supporting the radicals. Until they speak out against these bizzare fatwas and their own clerics who preach hate and division they will always be lumped with the radicals.

Ypu wanna be a real religion of peace? Start by defusing (pun intended) your own who are treading down a radical path.  Clean your own house before someone else decides to do it for you.

This is it right here

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2014, 08:51:06 AM »

Ypu wanna be a real religion of peace? Start by defusing (pun intended) your own who are treading down a radical path.  Clean your own house before someone else decides to do it for you.

if muslims never did anything it's because they never intended to and implicitely agree with extremists, as simple as that. They expect the most violent to do all the job of conquering.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2014, 09:05:28 AM »
I like you bruce, when I come to Vienna this year on a business trip, hopefully we sit and drink coffee and have meaningful discussions.

Would love to be there too!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2014, 11:51:36 AM »
Irongrip400 is always welcome, given he brings Gabriel with him  :P
I may arrange a customized sightseeing tour starting at "Achmed's Antique Animosity Shop"  taking you through the whole of Vienna, finishing off in the neo-Austrian cocktail lounge "Hairy Hassan".

Roger strikes as being more of rural kind of person - lots of bear hunting in the Austrian concrete woods.  :D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2014, 12:01:36 PM »
Roger strikes as being more of rural kind of person - lots of bear hunting in the Austrian concrete woods.  :D

I'm not, but my goal is to be.  ;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2014, 07:59:32 PM »
Love it

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2014, 05:02:44 PM »
Irongrip400 is always welcome, given he brings Gabriel with him  :P
I may arrange a customized sightseeing tour starting at "Achmed's Antique Animosity Shop"  taking you through the whole of Vienna, finishing off in the neo-Austrian cocktail lounge "Hairy Hassan".

Would love to be that bear.

lacticacid

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2014, 01:40:45 AM »
Pedophile religion of peace!