Author Topic: incrilex  (Read 3588 times)

momo200

• Getbig II
incrilex
« on: July 21, 2014, 07:52:03 PM »
Does anybody used incrilex, is it that good cause its very expensive,  does it help in more mass, I can get it, think to run it with 1000mg test enanthate,1000mg equipose,300mg trenbolone, 6 to 8ui hgh, some arimidex, dont know if I add slin, dbol, but incrilex want some help and review about it

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: incrilex
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 09:53:14 PM »
Does anybody used incrilex, is it that good cause its very expensive,  does it help in more mass, I can get it, think to run it with 1000mg test enanthate,1000mg equipose,300mg trenbolone, 6 to 8ui hgh, some arimidex, dont know if I add slin, dbol, but incrilex want some help and review about it
dude seriously stop this crazy attitude you have, we get it you are excited and want to grow and are ambitious but you seem to want to try everything under the sun, brother you are going to kill yourself, this shit is not a joke bro, slow down.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 10:43:04 PM »

It's just human grade IGF-1 right? If you can get it from a legitimate source I don't see why not lol...Tons of guys spend thousands on chinese IGF-1 from research chem sites..Which is often times shitty or all out fake garbage.

But a quick google search did bring this chart up...lol. Maybe you're a multi-millionaire?... ;D

Annual Cost of Therapy
----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Weight of Child           Increlex(TM)(a)          IPLEX(TM)(b)
         10 kg                    $12,319                 $32,850
         15 kg                    $18,478                 $32,850
         20 kg                    $24,638                 $32,850
         25 kg                    $30,797                 $65,700
         30 kg                    $36,956                 $65,700
         35 kg                    $43,116                 $65,700
         40 kg                    $49,275                 $98,550

I know nothing about the dosing but this is the price to treat a child with some growth problems...I can only assume a bodybuilder would take AT LEAST this much.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 11:10:18 PM »
the children get like 10mg in one go.

its still fucking retardedly expensive in BBing doses though.
spend ur $$ on test tren GH slin

this shits for the EXTREMELY MAXED OUT PROs

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 01:02:07 AM »
I saw a you tube video were Rich Piana talked about using increlex and rich said it was the most insane PED he had ever used. Rich claimed to get a Inch on his arms in just a few months but he was injecting the increlex in his triceps. I could find the video if anybody really gives a shit.

crazepharmacist

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 05:06:51 AM »
Isn't there an Increlex shortage? Something about the FdA shutting down the manufacturing plant because product wasn't up to their standard. Even if not, shit's got to be expensive. You can try RC grade igf1 but it's not the same thing.

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2014, 07:06:39 AM »
this is igf? I never heard it called that before. I used Igf years ago and had great shit happen but it was expensive and at the time I had to concentrate on better things like test.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2014, 07:36:38 AM »

Have you already won a city-level show? If not, then just start there using the basics.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2014, 08:31:29 AM »
I saw a you tube video were Rich Piana talked about using increlex and rich said it was the most insane PED he had ever used. Rich claimed to get a Inch on his arms in just a few months but he was injecting the increlex in his triceps. I could find the video if anybody really gives a shit.

Yeah post it up.

dustin

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2014, 02:42:39 PM »
RonnyT tested tons of UGL and RC grade peptides and they found shit like rat insulin and other glucose disposal agents. I wouldn't bother. It's all varying degrees of bunk and only on occasion do people get a good mystery peptide. Then you go to but some from the same source and the next batch is bunk. Better off searching for human grade GH from a very trusted source.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2014, 05:48:49 PM »
So essentially you want to run a pro bodybuilder stack without actually being a pro body builder?

What is the point?

What sort of stats do you have? You generally should work your way up to a high dose of steroids before you start adding in shit like hgh and slin. Titrate the dose gradually, don't start blasting straight away.

If you weigh 200lbs or something, you only need a minimal dose of test and maybe a touch of deca to grow. You're wasting mls and money on this shit if you're not heavily maxed out on anabolics already.

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2014, 12:12:33 AM »
RonnyT tested tons of UGL and RC grade peptides and they found shit like rat insulin and other glucose disposal agents. I wouldn't bother. It's all varying degrees of bunk and only on occasion do people get a good mystery peptide. Then you go to but some from the same source and the next batch is bunk. Better off searching for human grade GH from a very trusted source.

Holy god that asounds awful! people should be jailed for doing things like that! Dustin is right don't risk it just track down the best HGH you can find.

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2014, 12:14:50 AM »
So essentially you want to run a pro bodybuilder stack without actually being a pro body builder?

What is the point?

What sort of stats do you have? You generally should work your way up to a high dose of steroids before you start adding in shit like hgh and slin. Titrate the dose gradually, don't start blasting straight away.

If you weigh 200lbs or something, you only need a minimal dose of test and maybe a touch of deca to grow. You're wasting mls and money on this shit if you're not heavily maxed out on anabolics already.

I have seen pictures of the guy momo but I don;t think I should post them without his permission. he is in the starting stages of becoming a bodybuilder. he is nothing special yet but who knows he might have a great physique one day. If I posted his picture I am sure all you guys would give him hell.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2014, 03:22:42 AM »
I have seen pictures of the guy momo but I don;t think I should post them without his permission. he is in the starting stages of becoming a bodybuilder. he is nothing special yet but who knows he might have a great physique one day. If I posted his picture I am sure all you guys would give him hell.

He's pushing the boat out too soon in that case. Patience is the primary virtue of bodybuilding, I won't insult your experience by extrapolating upon the issue of drug plateaus. But this young foolish chap is being far too precocious.

Trying to procure pharmaceutical IGF for a neophyte cycle, man alive!

Complex Carbs

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2014, 05:10:30 AM »
Oh "homo200"

Is this all worth it, you are using using enough steroids to make you look like pros a year out before turning pro, if the genetics were there.

But, how do you look yet?

See?

Still think it's worth it?

You realize all Igf on the black market is bullshit, do you?

You can just run "cheaper" HGH and have Igf secretion, because that is what HGH does.

As mentioned above, children get mgs a pop, while ugl will provide you with ng, if anything at all.

Lol, whitewiddow thinks there are people out there who can produce legit Igf in some ugl.

If it's so easy, explain the methods how to make it, let's hear.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2014, 09:27:53 AM »
It also contains no igfbp 3  (like iplex)

Google will tell you why this is very very bad in high doses.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2014, 12:34:04 PM »
Holy god that asounds awful! people should be jailed for doing things like that! Dustin is right don't risk it just track down the best HGH you can find.

best response I ever had from insulin was from pig (porcine) insulin... via Act Rapid S. could've been other factors in play as well, but that being said.. if given the choice between Humalog (act rapids equivalent) and Act Rapid (pig insulin), I'd choose the pig insulin, but then again, I wouldn't pay more than an extra $5 for it, as the effects weren't THAT much different.... just saying that they weren't worse, just because it's not human insulin.

just because the insulin was from Rats doesn't mean it's bad.

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2014, 09:43:46 PM »
Oh "homo200"

Is this all worth it, you are using using enough steroids to make you look like pros a year out before turning pro, if the genetics were there.

But, how do you look yet?

See?

Still think it's worth it?

You realize all Igf on the black market is bullshit, do you?

You can just run "cheaper" HGH and have Igf secretion, because that is what HGH does.

As mentioned above, children get mgs a pop, while ugl will provide you with ng, if anything at all.

Lol, whitewiddow thinks there are people out there who can produce legit Igf in some ugl.

If it's so easy, explain the methods how to make it, let's hear.

where did I say that? I wouldn;t touch any IGF-1 that is sold on-line from some research company. If you read the thread over I agreed with Dustin it's best to just use HGH.