Author Topic: How many GetBiggers on G&O actually lift?  (Read 5712 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: How many GetBiggers on G&O actually lift?
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2014, 12:25:54 PM »
Be a bit more open minded!

I have tried, believe me.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2014, 12:26:33 PM »
You can't blame them for not lifting.... Being shredded is for those that want to be miserable after all.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2014, 12:27:37 PM »
I enjoy lifting weights although I've stopped trying to actively gain "mass" oh brother, I just do it because I think it's an important part of overall physical health and I enjoy trying to get stronger/fitter.

HTH

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2014, 12:28:50 PM »

He looks like full blown alcoholic - all raunchy, unshaven, can't stand straight, ears red from permanent shame.

AJ, you handed over the black box from flight MH17 yet?  ;D

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2014, 12:32:36 PM »
I have tried, believe me.

I have found that most training modalities work for a given time (2-6 workouts depending on training age). Unless you train like Branch Warren there are very few out and out wrong ways to train.  And in all seriousness, for once, I allegedly know what I'm talking about.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2014, 12:33:00 PM »
 ;D i lift these on a daily basis. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) and more. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2014, 12:48:04 PM »
AJ, you handed over the black box from flight MH17 yet?  ;D

Da.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2014, 01:04:16 PM »
I have found that most training modalities work for a given time (2-6 workouts depending on training age). Unless you train like Branch Warren there are very few out and out wrong ways to train.  And in all seriousness, for once, I allegedly know what I'm talking about.

I don't disagree with any of this, but have you taken the time to really read what most of the jamokes here write? Training "advice" that could be lifted from any Flex magazine in the 90's? Antiquated dietary advice. Imbecilic supplementation? And don't even get me started on the bullshit broscience steroid stacks that some of these "experts" advocate.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2014, 01:10:28 PM »
I don't disagree with any of this, but have you taken the time to really read what most of the jamokes here write? Training "advice" that could be lifted from any Flex magazine in the 90's? Antiquated dietary advice. Imbecilic supplementation? And don't even get me started on the bullshit broscience steroid stacks that some of these "experts" advocate.

Steroid stack advice on the internet - even the sensible stuff, which some do give on here (ie allegedly low dose sub 500mg), is all broscience and anecdotal. Going to an experienced doctor who works on besting tests is the best route.  They do exist, especially in the USA.

Training advice - absorb what is useful.  I find most people are worth listening to even if it is just to provoke an idea.

Diet - well, Gironda is as antiquated as they come and most of his advice is bang on the money, so old isn't necessarily bad.

But I thought Getbig was for trolling and not getting the right advices?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2014, 01:11:52 PM »
never touched a weight

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2014, 01:14:15 PM »

You know, you might be right. Why in the world would I come here for anything other than laughs?

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2014, 01:16:55 PM »
OP's side face has got that slight reterdation look to it like Tbombz.

Hope this helps

Hope this helps was Joons line...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2014, 01:17:30 PM »
Steroid stack advice on the internet - even the sensible stuff, which some do give on here (ie allegedly low dose sub 500mg), is all broscience and anecdotal. Going to an experienced doctor who works on besting tests is the best route.  They do exist, especially in the USA.

Training advice - absorb what is useful.  I find most people are worth listening to even if it is just to provoke an idea.

Diet - well, Gironda is as antiquated as they come and most of his advice is bang on the money, so old isn't necessarily bad.

BTW, I see that you are currently being puzzled by "the trainer" in another thread.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2014, 01:27:24 PM »
BTW, I see that you are currently being puzzled by "the trainer" in another thread.

He is giving me as he good as he got so all is good.

Some behemoth called Hulkotron is offended with me though because I used such high faluting phrases as lumbar flexion and neuromuscular coordination.

Calling me a dull, waste of time prick is all fair game on here, but the reverse snobbery of the pleb who doesn't like precise terms that help us to define what we are talking about and betrays his own ignorance is the exact reason you started this particular thread. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2014, 01:30:34 PM »

Some behemoth called Hulkotron is offended with me though because I used such high faluting phrases as lumbar flexion and neuromuscular coordination.

Calling me a dull, waste of time prick is all fair game on here, but the reverse snobbery of the pleb who doesn't like precise terms that help us to define what we are talking about and betrays his own ignorance is the exact reason you started this particular thread. 

It seems I've taken up some real estate in your head.

I actually have a PhD in kinesiology but don't feel the need to flaunt my intelligence where it isn't relevant.  You might get there someday.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2014, 01:34:32 PM »
Every body part twice weekly... Working on compensating for those of us who don't lift... bringing dat average up.

I nearly died for you birches!!

2x a week here too. Except legs...sometimes i do those 3x a week  8)
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2014, 01:34:58 PM »

The Hulkster is good peoples.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2014, 01:36:18 PM »
The Hulkster is good peoples.

I was merely trying to give "GonnaGetKnob" a helpful advices but it seems to have induced an emotional response unfortunately.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2014, 01:37:19 PM »
It seems I've taken up some real estate in your head.

I actually have a PhD in kinesiology but don't feel the need to flaunt my intelligence where it isn't relevant.  You might get there someday.

;D  Your need to validate yourself is a feeble attempt to flaunt your intelligence.

I'd also try to steer clear of trying to insult someone based on anything other than their posts because we know nothing about one another.  

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2014, 01:38:31 PM »
Not me and im shootin tren a and testo prop and enanthate..true story

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2014, 01:39:12 PM »
;D  Your need to validate yourself is a feeble attempt to flaunt your intelligence.

I'd also try to steer clear of trying to insult someone based on anything other than their posts because we know nothing about one another.  

Don't mind suckathon he's just the resident loser who likes to play make believe and follow people around. He's harmless really.
A

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2014, 01:39:39 PM »
i picked up OPs girl last week, does that count?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2014, 01:43:22 PM »
Don't mind suckathon he's just the resident loser who likes to play make believe and follow people around. He's harmless really.

You might want to ease back into this place there Hoss...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2014, 01:46:13 PM »

Not at all.  You claimed I was ignorant, I am just showing that is not the case.  You can't go around calling people such things and not expect a response.

Also incorrect.  The way people behave behind the shield of anonymity says a lot about them.  You may need a thicker skin if my minor little salvo here has actually insulted you.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2014, 01:57:42 PM »
Not at all.  You claimed I was ignorant, I am just showing that is not the case.  You can't go around calling people such things and not expect a response.

Also incorrect.  The way people behave behind the shield of anonymity says a lot about them.  You may need a thicker skin if my minor little salvo here has actually insulted you.

I do find it ignorant to attempt to warn someone off for daring to write lumbar flexion.  Just my personal opinion and ultimately I was attempting to give some well meaning advice.

I also find it funny that you need to validate yourself during our "minor little salvo" because that would suggest it bothers you more than me.