Author Topic: Its Going Down At 9:15 a.m. EDT - LIVE!!!!  (Read 2010 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Its Going Down At 9:15 a.m. EDT - LIVE!!!!
« on: July 22, 2014, 01:00:48 PM »
No, its not The Vince Goodrum Show......You're going to watch a guy short the Herbalife Stock By Billions Live On The Internet!!!

Activist investor Bill Ackman said that on Tuesday he would give "the most important presentation" of his career.

"You're going to learn why Herbalife is going to collapse. And that's a pretty strong statement. But this is the largest fraud – public fraud in terms of scale, of countries involved, harm to people," he said on CNBC's "Halftime Report."

Ackman has been short Herbalife — a maker of health shakes — since late 2012.

Since that time, Ackman has waged a constant campaign against the company, arguing that it's an illegal pyramid scheme.

Now he's claiming that he's ready to deliver a final deathblow against the company.

Ackman will be unveiling an investigation into Herbalife's nutrition clubs. He says he has hundreds of hours of video, audio, and internal documents to support his claims.

"This will be the most important presentation that I have made in my career. So how's that for raising expectations? But we won't disappoint."

The presentation will be at 9:15 a.m. EDT.

He added that Herbalife's CEO, Michael Johnson, and his team are invited to the event.

"I want to make it very clear that Michael Johnson and his senior management team are welcome to come to the presentation. We'll be happy to sit them in the front row if they would like. We're happy to let them answer questions or even ask questions during the presentation," Ackman said.

We'll be covering it live.

Herbalife shares are down nearly 11%.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/ackman-says-herbalife-will-collapse-2014-7#ixzz38EGtUjNL
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Its Going Down At 9:15 a.m. EDT - LIVE!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 01:06:54 PM »
fuck off loser.

Ruffian

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 02:17:31 PM »
No, its not The Vince Goodrum Show......You're going to watch a guy short the Herbalife Stock By Billions Live On The Internet!!!

That is quite a drop  ::) +26%.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 02:41:49 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 02:42:47 PM »
That is quite a drop  ::) +26%.

Yes, good to know that you visit my websites
A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 02:55:54 PM »
Down 11% now up 25%

People decided to jump in when it went down.

Oddly enough, they are now in for a huge beating when people start to sell it off.

But, for now, they are happy.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2014, 03:12:29 PM »

Activist investor Bill Ackman said that on Tuesday he would give "the most important presentation" of his career.

"You're going to learn why Herbalife is going to collapse. And that's a pretty strong statement. But this is the largest fraud – public fraud in terms of scale, of countries involved, harm to people," he said on CNBC's "Halftime Report."

Ackman has been short Herbalife — a maker of health shakes — since late 2012.

Since that time, Ackman has waged a constant campaign against the company, arguing that it's an illegal pyramid scheme.

Now he's claiming that he's ready to deliver a final deathblow against the company.

Ackman will be unveiling an investigation into Herbalife's nutrition clubs. He says he has hundreds of hours of video, audio, and internal documents to support his claims.

"This will be the most important presentation that I have made in my career. So how's that for raising expectations? But we won't disappoint."

The presentation will be at 9:15 a.m. EDT.

He added that Herbalife's CEO, Michael Johnson, and his team are invited to the event.

"I want to make it very clear that Michael Johnson and his senior management team are welcome to come to the presentation. We'll be happy to sit them in the front row if they would like. We're happy to let them answer questions or even ask questions during the presentation," Ackman said.

We'll be covering it live.

Herbalife shares are down nearly 11%.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/ackman-says-herbalife-will-collapse-2014-7#ixzz38EGtUjNL

that should shoot your bee pollen sales through the roof
p

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2014, 04:33:26 PM »
that should shoot your bee pollen sales through the roof

People who love in glass dans forehead is enormous houses shouldn't throw rocks.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2014, 04:53:56 PM »
Only in bizarro world does a stock go up after the company is exposed as fraud/MLM pyramid scam.

Ackman is 100% correct, HLF is a pyramid scheme.  He's getting squeezed hard now, but he will make billions if he can hold on.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2014, 01:19:09 PM »
I think Ackman is largely correct, but he's way overstating his case. And it doesn't help that both Soros and Icahn own hundreds of millions worth of HLF each - they both went long right after Ackman announced he was short $1 billion over a year and a half ago.

Many have known for many years that they were a MLM pyramid scheme, but apparently Wall Street was late in finding out. David Einhorn first exposed them in an earnings conference call several years ago, which is when the stock first started to fall hard.

As long as they're still able to operate without being busted for outright accounting fraud or otherwise being shut down for any other illegal activities, most don't really care. They're sleazy and have a business model that is highly suspect at best, but they're still apparently operating within the confines of the law as of now.

I think that a bottom-feeding MLM business that survives by requiring distributors to inventory load, and sets up "clubs" filled with phony "customers" who are already members of the cult in order to lure in more suckers, and that is unwilling or unable to make a clear distinction between consumers and distributors is a house of cards that is doomed to fail eventually. But Ackman may run out of money in the meantime.  ;D

I have a small fairly longrange put (short) position on HLF myself. I think that multibillionaires Icahn and Soros are likely too sheltered from such bottom-feeders of society to really even know how sleazy and slimy MLM is.

A

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2014, 02:12:11 PM »
Wow, that was some deathblow.   :-\