Author Topic: Sex on the beach - Getbiiger bodybuilder in action!  (Read 14492 times)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Sex on the beach - Getbiiger bodybuilder in action!
« on: July 22, 2014, 01:05:30 PM »
Bodybuilder Jose Caballero & Elissa Alvarez arrested after granny video tapes the action

In front of dozens of people, for 25 minutes! Damn!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: Sex on the beach - Getbiiger bodybuilder in action!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 02:08:44 PM »
It's got to be Florida......   ........   ......

the trainer

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 02:14:15 PM »
fucking prudes, your kids can stand there and look while two men beat the shit out of each other but people have sex which is a natural human thing they are making a big deal.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 02:18:14 PM »
Haha the best part was the bodybuilder standing up to fight the grandma after he was interrupted.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 02:18:24 PM »
Poor traumatized families, only in 'Murica ::)
At least he wasn't banging a schmoe :D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 03:09:00 PM »
fucking prudes, your kids can stand there and look while two men beat the shit out of each other but people have sex which is a natural human thing they are making a big deal.

true that

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2014, 03:36:05 PM »
Haha the best part was the bodybuilder standing up to fight the grandma after he was interrupted.

Beat me to it.  :D hahahahahahaha!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2014, 03:54:21 PM »
It's got to be Florida......   ........   ......

THIS lol.   Total getbigger!  

To be fair, at night, the place is a regular nonstop orgy for beachgoers and peepers alike.  It was probably 1996 that I spent time there, and the weirdest thing (the beach was just pitch black at night back then) was the creepy person wearing sunglasses ten feet away acting like he didn't notice.  But I was with definitely the hottest girl I've dated in my entire life at the time, and I was 20, so... not a single care was given lol.  

Bradenton is trashy like that.   Wouldn't try that nonsense on siesta key.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2014, 04:40:10 PM »
Arrested in his posing trunks.  It's illegal to have hetero relations while in your battle thong.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2014, 04:50:24 PM »
Arrested in his posing trunks.  It's illegal to have hetero relations while in your battle thong.

I prefer your bath tub bubble avatar  ;D (no homo)

Didn't watch video, cbf, but if it is where people live and walk, fuck em. I live beside a beach, a one off night of sex for them is an everyday occurrence for the resident.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2014, 04:57:35 PM »
He will blame it on his high test levels and that a Dr told him to have sex immediately when the urge strikes him.  She will claim it was therapeutic sex.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2014, 07:50:23 PM »
Generation Nothingness strikes again.

If some of you can't understand the concept of certain activities being private in nature ...  ???

No, there's nothing "dirty" about sex, but it's an intimate encounter between adults.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2014, 07:58:07 PM »
It cracks me up that they got busted gearing up for round two, after a swim, nap and cuddle.

The old lady filming was obviously gonna keep that video for her clam stash, but then offered it up hours later when the cops arrived.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2014, 08:24:02 PM »
Fux 13 News

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2014, 08:26:20 PM »
25 minutes straight, pretty impressive in public.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2014, 08:38:28 PM »
Idiots. The fact that there were children involved, they will most likely be charged with some sexual crime against children. Which means they will have to register as sexual offenders. Once youre registered as a sexual offender, your life is basically over.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2014, 08:50:44 PM »

Are you fucking retarded? This is a serious question.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2014, 08:51:52 PM »
Idiots. The fact that there were children involved, they will most likely be charged with some sexual crime against children. Which means they will have to register as sexual offenders. Once youre registered as a sexual offender, your life is basically over.

Good.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2014, 11:08:54 PM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2014, 11:34:33 PM »
Are you fucking retarded? This is a serious question.

Do you even understand his point? , and yes, he has one

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2014, 12:08:19 AM »
Do you even understand his point? , and yes, he has one

I get his point, but whoever said that people would just stand there and let 2 men beat the shit out of each other while their children watched?

I mean, taking a dump is a natural thing, so would it be okay if someone took a dump right next to you while you were at a restaurant? lol

Natural does not = open for the general public to see.

X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2014, 12:42:15 AM »
I get his point, but whoever said that people would just stand there and let 2 men beat the shit out of each other while their children watched?

I mean, taking a dump is a natural thing, so would it be okay if someone took a dump right next to you while you were at a restaurant? lol

Natural does not = open for the general public to see.

(about the bold part)
Well, that's what happens in most cases; no one is interfering between 2 fighting men. However, the way how the American media deals with sex, compared with violence is prob more spot on. Every nipple and F*** word is covered, but almost any kind of violence is tolerated, whether it's a screenplay or an actual fight.
Don't get me wrong, sex should be kept private, but those dramatic/traumatized comments are over sensitive. It's wrong, but hey, let's move on and focus on real issues.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2014, 01:10:09 AM »
(about the bold part)
Well, that's what happens in most cases; no one is interfering between 2 fighting men. However, the way how the American media deals with sex, compared with violence is prob more spot on. Every nipple and F*** word is covered, but almost any kind of violence is tolerated, whether it's a screenplay or an actual fight.
Don't get me wrong, sex should be kept private, but those dramatic/traumatized comments are over sensitive. It's wrong, but hey, let's move on and focus on real issues.

Well, I dont believe any 4 year old should be exposed to random acts of sex or violence.

And I agree that violence is much more accepted by 'Muricans than is sex.

Sex is still very taboo in America and you can thank the right wing, conservative politicians and those who support them for that. They do everything they can to repress sex, while many of them have affairs and engage in lewd acts behind closed doors. America has one of the highest rates of teenage pregnancy and STDs because its hush hush.

There is one country in Europe that has almost zero teenage pregnancy and a very low STD rate. And guess what? Parents actually talk to their children about sex. Its not a taboo topic. Adolescents are going to have sex one way or another. These parents teach their adolescents about protected sex and encourage protected sex. They dont try to shame them and tell them not to do it. You cant fight biology at 16 years old. Instead, there is an open dialogue in this country about sex. As stated, low teenage pregnancy and low STD rate.

America does it backwards. Abstinence does not work. A right wing politicians daughter at age 16 just got pregnant after trying to practice abstinence lol. Ridiculous.
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2014, 01:53:02 AM »
Well, I dont believe any 4 year old should be exposed to random acts of sex or violence.

And I agree that violence is much more accepted by 'Muricans than is sex.

Sex is still very taboo in America and you can thank the right wing, conservative politicians and those who support them for that. They do everything they can to repress sex, while many of them have affairs and engage in lewd acts behind closed doors. America has one of the highest rates of teenage pregnancy and STDs because its hush hush.

There is one country in Europe that has almost zero teenage pregnancy and a very low STD rate. And guess what? Parents actually talk to their children about sex. Its not a taboo topic. Adolescents are going to have sex one way or another. These parents teach their adolescents about protected sex and encourage protected sex. They dont try to shame them and tell them not to do it. You cant fight biology at 16 years old. Instead, there is an open dialogue in this country about sex. As stated, low teenage pregnancy and low STD rate.

America does it backwards. Abstinence does not work. A right wing politicians daughter at age 16 just got pregnant after trying to practice abstinence lol. Ridiculous.

Excellent post, it's about time that religious/conservative Americans wake up and accept the reality. Religion and mass media keep people dumb...

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2014, 01:53:20 AM »
i think this whole thread sums up the membership at getbig.

it beggars belief that anyone cannot see what is wrong with this..regardless of it being america, prudish, natural, alpha or whatever.

if they have this little regard for others who have done nothing to them, kids included..what regard would they have to people they have an issue with?..

i hope they do get a record as sex offenders..they deserve it.