Author Topic: Sex on the beach - Getbiiger bodybuilder in action!  (Read 14489 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Sex on the beach - Getbiiger bodybuilder in action!
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2014, 01:57:15 AM »
i think this whole thread sums up the membership at getbig.

it beggars belief that anyone cannot see what is wrong with this..regardless of it being america, prudish, natural, alpha or whatever.

if they have this little regard for others who have done nothing to them, kids included..what regard would they have to people they have an issue with?..

i hope they do get a record as sex offenders..they deserve it.

As stated,  I believe no kid should be exposed to sex or violence. I think his point was that violence is so much more readily accepted in society than sex.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2014, 11:25:02 AM »
Well, I dont believe any 4 year old should be exposed to random acts of sex or violence.

And I agree that violence is much more accepted by 'Muricans than is sex.

Sex is still very taboo in America and you can thank the right wing, conservative politicians and those who support them for that. They do everything they can to repress sex, while many of them have affairs and engage in lewd acts behind closed doors. America has one of the highest rates of teenage pregnancy and STDs because its hush hush.

There is one country in Europe that has almost zero teenage pregnancy and a very low STD rate. And guess what? Parents actually talk to their children about sex. Its not a taboo topic. Adolescents are going to have sex one way or another. These parents teach their adolescents about protected sex and encourage protected sex. They dont try to shame them and tell them not to do it. You cant fight biology at 16 years old. Instead, there is an open dialogue in this country about sex. As stated, low teenage pregnancy and low STD rate.

America does it backwards. Abstinence does not work. A right wing politicians daughter at age 16 just got pregnant after trying to practice abstinence lol. Ridiculous.

In as much as intercourse might look violent to little kids, I can see where one might want to shield them from witnessing it. On the other hand, a parent can usually turn something like this into a teaching moment. Sex is a natural part of life. Children should not be made to feel it is something vile.

This being said, people should show some consideration for others. When there are children or even other people around, it is inappropriate to have intercourse in public in most instances. I've never been to Burning Man, but I suspect there is some erotic activity going on at this event.

Respecting Personal Boundaries

BRC can be an erotically charged environment. Help prevent sexual harassment and assault while ensuring sex-positive free expression thrives. Consent is key. No means no. Speak up for yourself. It is imperative to know and express your boundaries and to ask about and respect the boundaries of others. As the Bureau of Erotic Discourse (B.E.D.) reminds us: Silence is not consent. For more visit www.bureauoferoticdiscou rse.org.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2014, 11:31:42 AM »
I would enjoy watching them even as a kid

and old lady needs a cock

Complex Carbs

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2014, 11:35:14 AM »
Generation Nothingness strikes again.

If some of you can't understand the concept of certain activities being private in nature ...  ???

No, there's nothing "dirty" about sex, but it's an intimate encounter between adults.
Who wrote those rules?

You?

Complex Carbs

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2014, 11:38:39 AM »
Interrupting people having sex is not very etiquette.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2014, 11:42:54 AM »
I was like 13 and while i was fishing random couple started fucking like 20 meters away from me, girl bended over the bench received good pounding ;D I was hidden so I watched it all. Was fun. Got good hard on myself.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2014, 12:35:33 PM »
fucking prudes, your kids can stand there and look while two men beat the shit out of each other but people have sex which is a natural human thing they are making a big deal.
very X2

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2014, 06:35:17 PM »
No surprise.  Go down to Haul Over Beach and you will see sex all over the place.  People actually bring these little "fence" type barriers, that is sold for keeping the wind from blowing on sunbathers, they set them up in a box format (barriers are about 3-4 feet high) and then basically just start piledriving the ho's through the sand on the inside.

And if sex offends you, don't even go up to Navaree Beach on the Panhandle where the sand dunes are enormous and you can walk over one and catch people in the act of fucking their brains out.  They are not pretty though.  Old folks.  Like what you would see if an orgy broke out inside of a Walmart.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2014, 06:52:38 PM »
Didn't some Getbigger start a thread about not being able to bust nut during Vaginal sex? I wonder if it was this guy who got busted?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2014, 07:15:53 PM »
I dick down two whores in the afternoon.
I dick down two whores at night.
I dick down two whores before I dick down two whores then I dick down two whores.

0:41

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2014, 07:27:39 PM »
Anyone got an unedited version?

I still think Kai's towel gets more action than this beach towel.  :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2014, 07:48:15 PM »
Well, I dont believe any 4 year old should be exposed to random acts of sex or violence.

And I agree that violence is much more accepted by 'Muricans than is sex.

Sex is still very taboo in America and you can thank the right wing, conservative politicians and those who support them for that. They do everything they can to repress sex, while many of them have affairs and engage in lewd acts behind closed doors. America has one of the highest rates of teenage pregnancy and STDs because its hush hush.

There is one country in Europe that has almost zero teenage pregnancy and a very low STD rate. And guess what? Parents actually talk to their children about sex. Its not a taboo topic. Adolescents are going to have sex one way or another. These parents teach their adolescents about protected sex and encourage protected sex. They dont try to shame them and tell them not to do it. You cant fight biology at 16 years old. Instead, there is an open dialogue in this country about sex. As stated, low teenage pregnancy and low STD rate.

America does it backwards. Abstinence does not work. A right wing politicians daughter at age 16 just got pregnant after trying to practice abstinence lol. Ridiculous.
The nation with the largest catholic population has huge festival called Carnival in which you can see scantily clad women, if not down right naked...

It's not necessarily the right wingers (who probably are doing a lot of stuff in private), but America itself has this "Hell Yeah" to to TV and big screen violence, but as soon as Janet Jackson's (used an example) nipple was revealed (in which you had to zoom in on it) then there is a big stink. Then its, I don't want my kids to see that. Yet, they will walk around the house naked or topless in front of their kids. Watch violent movies and TV shows, and bring unsavory adults home.
Americans in general are very hypocritical, and it's a very dysfunctional hypocrisy at that.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2014, 10:22:22 PM »
The nation with the largest catholic population has huge festival called Carnival in which you can see scantily clad women, if not down right naked...

It's not necessarily the right wingers (who probably are doing a lot of stuff in private), but America itself has this "Hell Yeah" to to TV and big screen violence, but as soon as Janet Jackson's (used an example) nipple was revealed (in which you had to zoom in on it) then there is a big stink. Then its, I don't want my kids to see that. Yet, they will walk around the house naked or topless in front of their kids. Watch violent movies and TV shows, and bring unsavory adults home.
Americans in general are very hypocritical, and it's a very dysfunctional hypocrisy at that.

I don't know where you live, but I live in the U.S. and I completely agree with you.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2014, 11:13:09 PM »
There is one country in Europe that has almost zero teenage pregnancy

Bullshit. No country has almost zero teenage pregnancy. Teens fuck. Some get pregnant. Doesn't matter what the country is. Post some proof if you disagree.