Author Topic: Robby Robinson a.k.a. The Black Prince Of Bodybuilding - PICS/SCANS!!!  (Read 5070 times)

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
Robby Robinson a.k.a. The Black Prince Of Bodybuilding - PICS/SCANS!!!

MORE PICS -----> Robby Robinson a.k.a. The Black Prince Of Bodybuilding (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Facebook page for Legends Of Bodybuilding that is updated daily. Please join/like the page and share it with your friends. FACEBOOK PAGE -----> Legends Of Bodybuilding

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Excellent back & biceps

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Looks like "Buckwheat" now

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Robby

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Robby 3

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
I would give the FDB pose to Robby over Sergio. Sergio was too fat/watery in that pic.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Robby 3

Top pic is one of my favorites of Robbie.

thebrink

• Getbig V
He looked better than Coleman and even had freakier peaks , wow.

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
Beast

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
I would give the FDB pose to Robby over Sergio. Sergio was too fat/watery in that pic.

I think Robbie's FDB is the best ever.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
Excellent back & biceps

Robby still looks impressive. Check him out on Facebook. He's always posting everyday.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Joe Weider had the same build....

hench

• Getbig V
i think he edged out robbie and biceps, especially looked more impressive with his arms folded
Joe Weider had the same build....

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The 80's Bodybuilders were more mainstream  no doubt.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Robby still looks impressive. Check him out on Facebook. He's always posting everyday.

I follow him as well. Phenomenal.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
Robby destroying Sergio!  Never understood why people consider Sergio as one of the best.  Shapeless/bulky arms and zero flow to his physique.

Robby

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Robby destroying Sergio!  Never understood why people consider Sergio as one of the best.  Shapeless/bulky arms and zero flow to his physique.

Sergio didnt took BB as serious in his later years as the top champs of the world did ...remember he was the best bodybuilder in the world before the Mr.O contest was big it self.....he didn't feel the need to kiss Joe Weider's ass after winning the contest 3 times ...Is easy to forget but Joe brought Arnold from Europe as the face of the IFBB while Sergio was the champ....

You still can ask any bodybuilder that competed against both Arnold and Sergio they all will tell you Sergio was the better BB    ( except Tom Platz and Columbu)

WoooSSHHHHHHHH

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I follow him as well. Phenomenal.
Me too, saw Robby lose to Mentzer at 79 Florida Pro in Miami. Had some cool discussions about the judging especially about John Carl Mese.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Robby
Robby beating Sergio there, Sergio gets the nod because he is Sergio.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Sergio is arguably the best bodybuilder of all time. You have to consider he competed over a long span in varying conditions. At his peak he was really a sight. Huge with a tiny waist. He is listed as 5'10" but many have said he was 5'8" and the height was a creation of the Weider mags. He has said in an interview at his best condition he was 254lbs with that tiny waist. When he won his Olympia titles he wasn't a cop but worked manual labor jobs for long hours. He also left Olympic lifting before he hit his peak. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Me too, saw Robby lose to Mentzer at 79 Florida Pro in Miami. Had some cool discussions about the judging especially about John Carl Mese.
John Carle Mese went to prison didn`t he bro?

I remember reading articles about him,then if I`m correct,read online he was in da` joint!  :)

thebrink

• Getbig V
Robby destroying Sergio!  Never understood why people consider Sergio as one of the best.  Shapeless/bulky arms and zero flow to his physique.

Sergio was monstrous no doubt but arms way to big for everything else , Robby clearly destroys him there no contest

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
John Carle Mese went to prison didn`t he bro?

I remember reading articles about him,then if I`m correct,read online he was in da` joint!  :)

Mese died in prison.  He was the gym owner and "notary" involved with the "bodybuilder gang" that kidnapped and tortured a man and killed another couple in the mid-1990's.  It is the story on which the movie, Pain and Gain was based:

[url http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1980209/?ref_=nv_sr_1[/url]

To read the true and very interesting real story, here's the book:

http://www.penguin.com/book/homicide-miami-by-peter-davidson/9780425229019                                           

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Sergio was monstrous no doubt but arms way to big for everything else , Robby clearly destroys him there no contest

Sergio wasn't even dieting when he did that contest,trust me, he was going out at night with ladies,drinking, dancing salsa ,etc...A true alfa but that doesn't match the real pro Bodybuilding lifestyle...  he shouldn't have entered that contest but he didn't care  

Bottom line is Sergio Oliva in his prime, destroys any version of Robby Robinson .

Wooosshhhhhhhhhh