Author Topic: Neighbor keeps F'n slamming his front door!!  (Read 19748 times)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Neighbor keeps F'n slamming his front door!!
« on: July 22, 2014, 07:55:54 PM »
I've lived in this pretty nice apartment building for almost 5 years. ALL my neighbors are quiet and respectful. A little while ago, I started being woken up late at night, or early in the morning by a door being slammed shut really hard. I didn't know who was doing it. So, the next time it happened, I dashed for my front door and and went into the hall, to see this arab guy walking away from his apartment. He's diagonal from me. I wasn't going to shout out loud at him in the hallway, so, I wrote a note, telling him that I have been woken up several times to his slamming his front door shut. He wrote me back saying he wasn't aware and apologized for the inconvenience. Since then, he was quieter for a couple of days, but is back to slamming his door shut. It seems like this fucking guy doesn't sleep and I hear other people in there sometimes (he lives in a damn studio) and has no consideration for his neighbors. He's new to this building (The guy before him never did that). Not sure what to do at this point. Building management won't do shit, so that would be a waste of time going to them. I mean, how fucking hard is it to close a door (your damn front door) without smashing it closed every time? Suggestions?

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
Re: Neighbor keeps F'n slamming his front door!!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 07:59:20 PM »
You sound like a little bitch, man up and suck it up or break his door.

Of be beta and get ear plugs :D

HTH, religion door slam of peace
!

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 08:00:18 PM »
Yeah, break down his door and get arrested? Smart move asshole.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 08:08:32 PM »
Next time you see him, tell him if he wakes you again, that you "are gonna slam his butthole shut"

Then initiate a crab most muscular and side step away, without breaking eye contact.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 08:08:56 PM »
Tell him you post on Getbig and he will know his role.
X

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 08:09:19 PM »
Corkscrew uppercut will take care of the problem once and for all.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2014, 08:10:19 PM »
Send bigach a pm kindly asking him to shut his door quietly.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2014, 08:11:19 PM »
beat the living shit out of him for disrespecting your home!

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2014, 08:11:23 PM »
Yeah, break down his door and get arrested? Smart move asshole.

I was just joking, ok seriously I would just try to talk to him nicely again. Also what exactly annoys/wakes you up? He still slams but you mentioned some friends he is having over and they are loud - seems like you not used to it since before it was quiet.

Well people move out new move in... I remeber when I was younger... I had new neighbor right next to me move in and he was ok first then he got the girl oh and I heard everything at night lol all her sex noises - it was funny cuz I would fuck my ex at that time and mines was loud as well and they would fuck too... Oh well :D

Anyways, just try to talk to him again say that it really breaks down your sleep and stuff and if he could just close the door nicely each time he exits.
!

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2014, 08:13:13 PM »
Suggestions?

Buy a cat, a can of tuna, a bunch of explosives and a remote detonator. Strap the explosives to the cat and put the opened can of tuna near the door of the slammer. Set the cat loose, he'll head right for the tuna, when he gets there push the fucking button, bye bye to your sleeping problems. Hope this helps.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2014, 08:32:14 PM »
In 1990 I was poor and living in a shithole apartment building.  I had this ugly chic living down stairs from me... drug addict, no job and on disability.  Her loser friends would come over her place at least 2-3 times during the week nights... they stayed up until 4am making a huge amount of noise.  I told her about it a few times, she apologized... but she did over and over again.  The owner of the building was a slumlord and he didn't give a shit about anything except the rent.  I used earplugs and even turned on a window AC and a fan trying to drown out the noise.  It worked well enough for me to fall asleep, but it wasn't peaceful sleep because I kept waking up to loud noises during the night.

I got fed up and realized it was time to give her a dose of her own medicine.  I had a cassette tape of a very annoying live Elvis show from the early 70's.  My tape player was able to automatically flip the tape and play it over and over again.  Right before I left in the morning I put the tape in, turned the stereo up to 10 and left for work at 8am.  When I got home at 5pm she knocked on my door and said she was not able to sleep all day because of the Elvis music.  I said: "now you know I feel when you're up all night making noise".  I never heard any noise late at night ever again.  

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2014, 08:32:58 PM »
It's time to do it Oldschool Man and confront the clown on his doorstep.

Be polite but direct. Something like, Welcome to the building. However, I urge you to cease slamming your door and disturbing me at all hours or the situation will become such that it's a detriment to your well being. By the way, feel free to stop in during daylight hours for a delightful oatmeal cookie. I trust I have made myself perfectly clear. Good day.  

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2014, 08:33:04 PM »
beat the living shit out of him for disrespecting your home!

I was close to doing that tonight. I actually went in the hallway and was going to bang on his door, when I heard a little kid inside and 2 women? I will confront this POS and let him know that we don't pull this kind of disrespectful shit in this country.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2014, 08:34:45 PM »
Super soaker.   Deer urine.   you do the math.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2014, 08:36:37 PM »
It's time to do it Oldschool Man and confront the clown on his doorstep.

Be polite but direct. Something like, Welcome to the building. However, I urge you to cease slamming your door and disturbing me at all hours or the situation will become such that it's a detriment to your well being. By the way, feel free to stop in during daylight hours for a delightful oatmeal cookie. I trust I have made myself perfectly clear. Good day.  

I like your swagger ;-). Thing is, it's hard to be polite with a guy who has woken you up several times and one you already wrote a note to. Shit will go down soon though. I'm about to do the smack down on this sand friend of mine pretty soon.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2014, 08:38:08 PM »
Super soaker.   Acid.   you do the math.

Fixed, you're welcome.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2014, 08:40:01 PM »
I like your swagger ;-). Thing is, it's hard to be polite with a guy who has woken you up several times and one you already wrote a note to. Shit will go down soon though. I'm about to do the smack down on this sand friend of mine pretty soon.

Well, when it's go time, it is go time.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2014, 08:40:53 PM »

Take all your cash out of your bank account(s) before you do this.  That way when he sues you for battery/harassment, there won't be anything in your account for him to take from you.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2014, 08:42:02 PM »
In 1990 I was poor and living in a shithole apartment building.  I had this ugly chic living down stairs from me... drug addict, no job and on disability.  Her loser friends would come over her place at least 2-3 times during the week nights... they stayed up until 4am making a huge amount of noise.  I told her about it a few times, she apologized... but she did over and over again.  The owner of the building was a slumlord and he didn't give a shit about anything except the rent.  I used earplugs and even turned on a window AC and a fan trying to drown out the noise.  It worked well enough for me to fall asleep, but it wasn't peaceful sleep because I kept waking up to loud noises during the night.

I got fed up and realized it was time to give her a dose of her own medicine.  I had a cassette tape of a very annoying live Elvis show from the early 70's.  My tape player was able to automatically flip the tape and play it over and over again.  Right before I left in the morning I put the tape in, turned the stereo up to 10 and left for work at 8am.  When I got home at 5pm she knocked on my door and said she was not able to sleep all day because of the Elvis music.  I said: "now you know I feel when you're up all night making noise".  I never heard any noise late at night ever again.  

Entertaining story. This guy and I do not share wall space, so any loud noise I make, my 2 neigbors on either side of me will suffer the consequences, not him. Same goes for if I start smashing my door closed. I'll just end up being a dick to my 2 other neigbors, who are both old. I just look at him and see a guy who is oblivious to people around him. Not to be racist, but all the arabs I know are really loud people, who talk loud, play loud music and slam doors. This building isn't cheap and I not only moved here, but I've stayed here for 5 years BECAUSE it's quiet, until this fucking guy moved in.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2014, 08:44:57 PM »
Entertaining story. This guy and I do not share wall space, so any loud noise I make, my 2 neigbors on either side of me will suffer the consequences, not him. Same goes for if I start smashing my door closed. I'll just end up being a dick to my 2 other neigbors, who are both old. I just look at him and see a guy who is oblivious to people around him. Not to be racist, but all the arabs I know are really loud people, who talk loud, play loud music and slam doors. This building isn't cheap and I not only moved here, but I've stayed here for 5 years BECAUSE it's quiet, until this fucking guy moved in.

Dude likely has Jihad on his mind. Be proactive and end his life.

It's the only way.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2014, 08:45:39 PM »
That's just one thing you can do.  

Does he have a car?... does he leave he windows cracked open?  Squirt some stink perfume into his car seats with an eyedropper.

There are so many things you can do to get this guy back.  Get creative and think out of the box.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2014, 08:46:06 PM »
I was just joking, ok seriously I would just try to talk to him nicely again. Also what exactly annoys/wakes you up? He still slams but you mentioned some friends he is having over and they are loud - seems like you not used to it since before it was quiet.

Well people move out new move in... I remeber when I was younger... I had new neighbor right next to me move in and he was ok first then he got the girl oh and I heard everything at night lol all her sex noises - it was funny cuz I would fuck my ex at that time and mines was loud as well and they would fuck too... Oh well :D

Anyways, just try to talk to him again say that it really breaks down your sleep and stuff and if he could just close the door nicely each time he exits.

Nah, I don't hear his friends. He's not my next door neighbor. His apartment is diagonal to mine and unless I'm standing in the hall outside of his door, I hear NOTHING of what's happening inside his apartment, BUT, when he closes his front door, he slams it so loud that it echos in the entire hallway. Like someone dropping a bomb. My other 2 neighbors, all you hear is a key turning and a gentle closing of a door (NORMAL). He's just an inconsiderate piece of shit and like I said, I wrote him a note already and the shit's still going down. This ain't no cheap ass apartment either.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2014, 08:47:53 PM »
I've lived in this pretty nice apartment building for almost 5 years. ALL my neighbors are quiet and respectful. A little while ago, I started being woken up late at night, or early in the morning by a door being slammed shut really hard. I didn't know who was doing it. So, the next time it happened, I dashed for my front door and and went into the hall, to see this arab guy walking away from his apartment. He's diagonal from me. I wasn't going to shout out loud at him in the hallway, so, I wrote a note, telling him that I have been woken up several times to his slamming his front door shut. He wrote me back saying he wasn't aware and apologized for the inconvenience. Since then, he was quieter for a couple of days, but is back to slamming his door shut. It seems like this fucking guy doesn't sleep and I hear other people in there sometimes (he lives in a damn studio) and has no consideration for his neighbors. He's new to this building (The guy before him never did that). Not sure what to do at this point. Building management won't do shit, so that would be a waste of time going to them. I mean, how fucking hard is it to close a door (your damn front door) without smashing it closed every time? Suggestions?
Not much you can do, he is an arab, and they don't care for other people, especially infidels.  He probably enjoys TERRORISING you with his lack of consideration.  Arabs take pride in being the biggest pricks they can be.  Being a prick comes naturally to them.
V

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2014, 08:52:03 PM »
That's just one thing you can do.  

Does he have a car?... does he leave he windows cracked open?  Squirt some stink perfume into his car seats with an eyedropper.

There are so many things you can do to get this guy back.  Get creative and think out of the box.

Only way to know anything about this guy (whether he has a car, etc), would be to wait until he leave his apartment and follow him down to the garage to see. I know that on the weekend, there were 2 kids and 2 women singing and talking really loud in his apartment, because the fucker had his front door open for close to 1 hour. I think he has other arab friends who live in the building who come and visit him and who he visits (at all hours), but it's only HIM who slams his front door. He's not even like a punk 20 year old. Looks to be at least in his late 20's or 30's. I can't tell. He's an ugly mofo. All I know is if someone actually went out of their way to tell me I was slamming my door, it would NEVER be slammed again.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2014, 08:57:15 PM »
Not much you can do, he is an arab, and they don't care for other people, especially infidels.  He probably enjoys TERRORISING you with his lack of consideration.  Arabs take pride in being the biggest pricks they can be.  Being a prick comes naturally to them.

It sucks, because I've recently dropped 30 pounds (stopped lifting weights) and no longer have that step out of my way look to me. Looking pretty damn average and far from intimidating.

I agree with everything you said though. There's just no reasoning with people who blow themselves up.