Author Topic: Neighbor keeps F'n slamming his front door!!  (Read 19810 times)

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
Re: Neighbor keeps F'n slamming his front door!!
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2014, 09:02:54 PM »
Write some kind of official looking letter from said slum lord about slamming his door and slip it under his door.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2014, 09:05:22 PM »
Get his photo and put up peadophile alert flyers all around the building and in the surrounding streets.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2014, 09:08:00 PM »
It sucks, because I've recently dropped 30 pounds (stopped lifting weights) and no longer have that step out of my way look to me. Looking pretty damn average and far from intimidating.

I agree with everything you said though. There's just no reasoning with people who blow themselves up.
I was just taking the piss, but I know how infuriating shitty neighbours can be.  Many years ago I lived in an enclave and was surrounded by several shitty neighbours, always partying all hours of the night, doing burnouts in the common driveway, leaving rubbish everywhere, all over my lawn, using my rubbish bin, their dogs would shit everywhere, the list of crappy lifestyle habits they imposed on others was countless.  None of them worked and the worst thing was the constant music most nights until 4 and 5 am in the morning. I tried everything, being civil, speaking to them the next day asking them to stop, they always said they wouldn't do it again, only to get wasted and be at it two days later.  

One night about 4 in the morning I was awoken by three drunken idiots screaming and yelling and rolling around my front lawn, when I went out to see what was going on and I told them to quieten down and go away they then threatened me and invited me to come outside to throw down (It seems I was being rude to request such civilised action). At the time I was on a pretty restricted diet and exercising intently, just the day before I had done a 50km bike road with minimal calories, so I was in no mood.  As their was three of them, all drunk and all holding bottles, I told them if they didn't fuck off I had a baseball bat with their name on it.  Well, one of the tough guys stepped forward and said, bring it on.  So I stepped out of my doorway with the bat, walked up to him and struck him hard with the baseball bat on his right forearm.

Long story short he cried like a little bitch, his mates ran off and the police arrived and arrested me and I was charged.  Turned out I broke his arm completely, I was happy about this and have no remorse whatsoever.  I had a conviction recorded and paid a $500 fine, but I joke it was the best $500 I ever spent.  Vigilante action gets a bad rap, it is incredibly satisfying to fuck these young punks up.  True story  :o
V

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2014, 09:16:35 PM »
Make the NRA proud and shoot the fucker.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2014, 09:24:25 PM »
Go to a payphone and call the FBI.....tell them there are Jihad meetings being held in that apartment regularly.

Tell them you believe bomb making activities are going on.

Tell them the neighbor seems to be housing illegals and he is the head of the organization.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2014, 09:26:26 PM »
I was just taking the piss, but I know how infuriating shitty neighbours can be.  Many years ago I lived in an enclave and was surrounded by several shitty neighbours, always partying all hours of the night, doing burnouts in the common driveway, leaving rubbish everywhere, all over my lawn, using my rubbish bin, their dogs would shit everywhere, the list of crappy lifestyle habits they imposed on others was countless.  None of them worked and the worst thing was the constant music most nights until 4 and 5 am in the morning. I tried everything, being civil, speaking to them the next day asking them to stop, they always said they wouldn't do it again, only to get wasted and be at it two days later.  

One night about 4 in the morning I was awoken by three drunken idiots screaming and yelling and rolling around my front lawn, when I went out to see what was going on and I told them to quieten down and go away they then threatened me and invited me to come outside to throw down (It seems I was being rude to request such civilised action). At the time I was on a pretty restricted diet and exercising intently, just the day before I had done a 50km bike road with minimal calories, so I was in no mood.  As their was three of them, all drunk and all holding bottles, I told them if they didn't fuck off I had a baseball bat with their name on it.  Well, one of the tough guys stepped forward and said, bring it on.  So I stepped out of my doorway with the bat, walked up to him and struck him hard with the baseball bat on his right forearm.

Long story short he cried like a little bitch, his mates ran off and the police arrived and arrested me and I was charged.  Turned out I broke his arm completely, I was happy about this and have no remorse whatsoever.  I had a conviction recorded and paid a $500 fine, but I joke it was the best $500 I ever spent.  Vigilante action gets a bad rap, it is incredibly satisfying to fuck these young punks up.  True story  :o

Had to put up with similar shit in the first home I owned after a stinkinking paki bought house next door and rented it out to lowlife bums who dont work and party all night.
Had my gfs car damaged, kept awake all night, had to fight on the lawn one night after being attacked ect ect.
It fucking sucked and ruined that home for us as we did love the place and had our 2 kids there ect.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2014, 09:34:25 PM »
Go to a payphone and call the FBI.....tell them there are Jihad meetings being held in that apartment regularly.

Tell them the neighbor seems to be housing illegals and he is the head of the organization.

That just may work!  ;D

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2014, 09:37:47 PM »
Lying to the FBI. Don't do it.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2014, 09:46:54 PM »
Had to put up with similar shit in the first home I owned after a stinkinking paki bought house next door and rented it out to lowlife bums who dont work and party all night.
Had my gfs car damaged, kept awake all night, had to fight on the lawn one night after being attacked ect ect.
It fucking sucked and ruined that home for us as we did love the place and had our 2 kids there ect.
I tell you what though, I now appreciate my current mature and civil neighbours to no end.  What a gift it is to have good neighbours.  I live in Australia, and they place Government paid housing (called community housing) all over the place, they try and spread them out so they don't form ghettos, so even in nice neighbourhoods, your neighbour could be a drug dealing welfare bum partying and running amok all hours of the day and night. Turns out I got unlucky and although I was living in a reasonable neighbourhood, I ended up surrounded by a cluster of community housing, full of single mothers and their feral adult kids who being raised in the welfare system, thought nothing of exploiting it, committing crime and partying day and night.  They pushed me to my limit, so I pushed back, I have NO REGRETS.  Needless to say though, I moved shortly after, especially after the police told me some of my neighbours were deeply entrenched in the criminal underworld and some had very serious charges pending.
V

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2014, 09:53:27 PM »
Lying to the FBI. Don't do it.

He's does it anonymously from a pay phone spaghetti dick.....

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2014, 10:02:51 PM »
When I got out the RAF back around 1990 I was given a public apartment to rent and I bought it for £10,000 after 6 months. My time in the service gave me a great discount (thank's for something Maggie Thatcher). I got married and all was well and peaceful.
All was well for a few years until 1995 when a pair of noisy bastards moved in below. Young couple with loud stereo.
I went down to see them and asked them to play their music and come up to my place to hear it. They did and were "shocked" how loud it was and promised to keep it quiet.

Few weeks went by in peace and then they had a very loud party.  My wife and I went to stay at my parents empty house for the night but the next morning at 7.30am we came back and I knocked on their door with my grandfathers sold oak Shillelagh. This is basically a heavy club and when they opened it, bleary eyed, I told them that if they ever made that noise again I would split their skulls with my weapon and they would be found maybe 30 years in the future in shallow graves.
We never heard a peep out of them again and we moved to a detached house within a year.

Sometimes you have to tell your neighbours which way is up!!

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2014, 10:06:21 PM »
this is another incurable disease.

the only way is to convince this fellow to move into another domicile out of earshot

consider waging a tire slashing campaign against the offender

"

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2014, 10:10:47 PM »
Tell him you're gonna go "9/11 on his ass and the Twin Towers are gonna crash down upon him". When you get to the words "twin towers" hit a front double bicep pose and look at both arms.

He will get the message.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2014, 10:21:04 PM »
Nah, I don't hear his friends. He's not my next door neighbor. His apartment is diagonal to mine and unless I'm standing in the hall outside of his door, I hear NOTHING of what's happening inside his apartment, BUT, when he closes his front door, he slams it so loud that it echos in the entire hallway. Like someone dropping a bomb. My other 2 neighbors, all you hear is a key turning and a gentle closing of a door (NORMAL). He's just an inconsiderate piece of shit and like I said, I wrote him a note already and the shit's still going down. This ain't no cheap ass apartment either.

It would seem to me that you aren't the only tenant affected by his door slamming. Talk to your neighbors. Perhaps all three of you complaining to him or better yet to management will get something done.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2014, 10:23:26 PM »

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2014, 10:45:48 PM »
There's only one option, D.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2014, 11:19:38 PM »
We have a family of door slammers next door. I've explained them how annoying it is, and they apologised, but kept going on with slamming that door.
When I was over for something else I noticed you really need some force to close the door. There's an anti-draft strip screwed on, but it's way too bulky for this door. And it folds double in one corner, where it should not. Replacing that draft strip for a smaller one would do the trick. It would only cost a few euro's and a few minutes of time.
That was a few years back. Now, they wouldn't know a hammer from a screw driver, so they still haven't changed that strip. They did break their door lock a couple of times, because of all that slamming. But they rather keep on slamming their door and have a repairman over every few months to repair their door lock.

woodman

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2014, 11:21:41 PM »
wrap his door knob in bacon

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2014, 11:39:25 PM »
I had a kneegrow neighbour who lived just over me And had parties to 4 in the morning every friday and saturday. I wporked almost every weekend then and asked him nice if they could atleast turn down the stereo and stop bumping in the apartment. He didnt stop with it so one night i lay in my bed to 5 in the morning and glt madder and madder. So i went up to him with a big knife and only my boxers on and knocked on his door. Being rfull of tren, almost nude and a big knife was enough.didnt see him for 3months after that.......try that next time

would never do a stupid thing like that anymore,was 22 and stupid  snd snapped. But the whole party went quiet in 2 secs lål

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2014, 12:34:04 AM »
Super soaker.   Deer urine.   you do the math.
A self enema with deer urine for higher test levels to gain 20 lbs of muscle for a scarier appearance and/or ability to beat him up?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2014, 12:46:27 AM »
I had a kneegrow neighbour who lived just over me And had parties to 4 in the morning every friday and saturday. I wporked almost every weekend then and asked him nice if they could atleast turn down the stereo and stop bumping in the apartment. He didnt stop with it so one night i lay in my bed to 5 in the morning and glt madder and madder. So i went up to him with a big knife and only my boxers on and knocked on his door. Being rfull of tren, almost nude and a big knife was enough.didnt see him for 3months after that.......try that next time

would never do a stupid thing like that anymore,was 22 and stupid  snd snapped. But the whole party went quiet in 2 secs lål

Did a similar thing to my neighbour weekend just gone without the knife though, I would enjoy ripping his flesh with my bare hands more lol....a ginger homo who comes home at 2am and starts a gay parade after party at home, woke me up and I was fuming, he didn't open the door though but the music was never heard after I shouted some profanities at his front door.

S

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2014, 12:53:32 AM »
Did a similar thing to my neighbour weekend just gone without the knife though, I would enjoy ripping his flesh with my bare hands more lol....a ginger homo who comes home at 2am and starts a gay parade after party at home, woke me up and I was fuming, he didn't open the door though but the music was never heard after I shouted some profanities at his front door.

haha ginger homo..those are always the worst

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2014, 12:54:26 AM »
If your neighbors name is Larry,just threaten to kill his dog.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2014, 01:25:56 AM »
Maybe you should talk to the guy face to face? Like a last resort thing.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2014, 02:20:16 AM »
This is brilliant, but after the investigation is over and he resumes his normal routine the door slamming is likely to continue.
But then he'll probably be found guilty ;D