Author Topic: Neighbor keeps F'n slamming his front door!!  (Read 19754 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Neighbor keeps F'n slamming his front door!!
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2014, 02:45:34 AM »

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2014, 03:13:36 AM »
When I first moved into my wife's apartment (just got married), a polish guy moved into the apartment next door - problem is our bedroom wall adjoined to his kitchen. He started having parties during the week until after 4am and the place was full of other polish people, who spoke very limited english - after a few fairly sleepless nights, and him promising to turn the music down then putting it up again later on - I go and knock (smash) on his door - he opens it up and is standing there off his face in a vest looking skinner than Radu lol. I said "Turn your music off. Not down, off. If it's not off by the time I get back to bed I am going to fucking snap your skinny little neck"

30 seconds later, silence at last and my wife rolls over and says thanks babe and kisses me good night. I feel good about my masculinity and ability to sort it out without a scene.

2 minutes later music is up louder than before and I can hear all of his mates laughing in his kitchen and shouting in Polish lol

I picked up a 7 iron from behind the bed and literally ran (you know when you can't stop yourself it is 100% pure RED MIST time lol) booted through his shitty door in one kick and started smashing up random furniture in his hallway hahahaha this is literally one of my best memories in my life lol - so he switches off the music and his screaming please please friend friend sorry sorry sorry and tries to give me a beer, I don't know how I didn't fuck him up but I just spat on his floor and walked back to my door lol.

He moved out the next week

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2014, 03:16:23 AM »
When I first moved into my wife's apartment (just got married), a polish guy moved into the apartment next door - problem is our bedroom wall adjoined to his kitchen. He started having parties during the week until after 4am and the place was full of other polish people, who spoke very limited english - after a few fairly sleepless nights, and him promising to turn the music down then putting it up again later on - I go and knock (smash) on his door - he opens it up and is standing there off his face in a vest looking skinner than Radu lol. I said "Turn your music off. Not down, off. If it's not off by the time I get back to bed I am going to fucking snap your skinny little neck"

30 seconds later, silence at last and my wife rolls over and says thanks babe and kisses me good night. I feel good about my masculinity and ability to sort it out without a scene.

2 minutes later music is up louder than before and I can hear all of his mates laughing in his kitchen and shouting in Polish lol

I picked up a 7 iron from behind the bed and literally ran (you know when you can't stop yourself it is 100% pure RED MIST time lol) booted through his shitty door in one kick and started smashing up random furniture in his hallway hahahaha this is literally one of my best memories in my life lol - so he switches off the music and his screaming please please friend friend sorry sorry sorry and tries to give me a beer, I don't know how I didn't fuck him up but I just spat on his floor and walked back to my door lol.

Then you woke up and wrote some poetry and blogged some recipes

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2014, 03:23:57 AM »
The you woke up and wrote some poetry and blogged some recipes

;D

If i'm big and ugly enough to do door work in Southend on Sea, then I can scare a couple of polish queers with a golf clud lol

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2014, 03:31:19 AM »
;D

If i'm big and ugly enough to do door work in Southend on Sea, then I can scare a couple of polish queers with a golf clud lol

Haha, Southend on sea, what a shithole, never been to clubs there but heard plenty of stories of the state of the clientele

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2014, 03:33:38 AM »
Cool story, trouble is you never know which way its gonna go. You were lucky this time, did you think about repercussions before or after or not atall?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2014, 03:34:23 AM »
Haha, Southend on sea, what a shithole, never been to clubs there but heard plenty of stories of the state of the clientele

Lol don't be a penis, there are areas in and around Southend that celebrities choose to live in for the scenery and properties

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2014, 03:35:03 AM »
Do the doors swing into the apartment or out into the hall?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2014, 03:36:06 AM »
Cool story, trouble is you never know which way its gonna go. You were lucky this time, did you think about repercussions before or after or not atall?

Usually I would but it was a 'mist descended' moment, doesn't happen often as I'm pretty laid back

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2014, 03:37:29 AM »
Do the doors swing into the apartment or out into the hall?

We had the front entrance, so our door was a solid victorian door at the top of some steps - the other apartments had those shitty thin doors that open inwards

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2014, 03:39:29 AM »
Make peace with him. Get him some fresh Pork chops and put the in a bag for him...

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2014, 03:41:08 AM »
Lol don't be a penis, there are areas in and around Southend that celebrities choose to live in for the scenery and properties

Sorry dude, are the cakes burning?I mean the main drag with arcades and clubs

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2014, 03:41:42 AM »
Make peace with him. Get him some fresh Pork chops and put the in a bag for him...

Yes, bring them to him with a 4 pack of beer at midday during Ramadan

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2014, 03:48:50 AM »
if they're okay with loud music at 4 am.....   see how happy they are about the exact same thing at 7:45 am.  Then 8:11 am.  And again at 8:33 am.   Even more at 9:17 am.   Etc etc.

Get one of those timer radios that can do it while you're at work... randomly blasting music at 90 dB, for 1 minute at a time, at intervals so they never fall back asleep.  The only difference is, they'll probably be hungover and dying to sleep.    

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2014, 03:55:11 AM »
Sorry dude, are the cakes burning?I mean the main drag with arcades and clubs

Lol, they've actually spent millions over the last 5 years updating the promenade, it looks good now.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2014, 04:00:54 AM »
Yes, bring them to him with a 4 pack of beer at midday during Ramadan
Hahahahaha!! he fucking would lose it..lol

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2014, 04:02:54 AM »
Show him Getbig, once he become a member here he will not leave his house and there will be no more door slamming.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2014, 04:04:05 AM »
Never met one apartment dweller who wasn't unhappy with his neighbors.  People's satisfaction with their neighbors is proportional to the distance between them.  Solve the door slammer and sooner or later you'll still have to battle the music guy, leadfoot, curry lover, the bad parker, the loud humper, the public humper, Mr Chatty, Mr Surly, flirty married woman, the laundry room queue jumper, and seven kinds of what have you.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2014, 04:43:37 AM »
Ted Kaczynski's peacefull living quarters.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2014, 04:47:21 AM »
Ted Kaczynski's peacefull living quarters.

Living quarters of Peace!

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2014, 04:58:02 AM »
indeed last resort in a civilized society is actual face to face contact

pretty much any outcome can be engineered from a distance

in this case the task is to evict the unwanted occupant in an expeditious manner
"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2014, 06:34:49 AM »
Live with it.  I travel a lot for work and most hotel rooms have big doors that are spring loaded, I get woken up all the time from those fuckers slamming behind.

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2014, 07:18:21 AM »
Same situation here, rented a nice apartment in converted old townhouse.

Downstair neighbour was a working man, didn't hear much from him - then he moved out, 2 girls moved in and Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat about 2-3am they would crash home with randoms, all making a right F*cking racket downstairs - music, shouting, squealing laughter.

Me and my mrs worked hard, she worked saturdays and sundays too - so it was horrible for her not sleeping Fri and Sat nights then going to work. It made us miserable - so I had a quiet word after about two weeks of this, saying we've had enough, that we can even her what they are saying and I also mentioned it the land lord that I had a polite word with them.

No sooner did Thursday night come, the noise started again, Friday night was quiet - and then Saturday night had some sort of riot down there.

That Sunday morning, about 8am I nipped out in the car to my mates house, borrow a bass bin and his 400W slave amp - and I set up a Rennie Pilgrim DJ on loop from my CD player.

Some of the tracks he spins have basslines that literally you cannot hear but can see the furniture vibrating. I faced the bassbin down to the floor right above their beds - and I fired it up. The whole house shook - and then me and my mrs went to my mothers for Sunday lunch and I got back about 5 o'clock.

They'd rang the landlord at midday after going nuts - whom came into our flat, laughed to himself and switched it off. He then went down stairs and ordered them to pack their stuff and be gone by the morning.

We'd been there 3 years with no issues and they'd been there 3 weeks - and he valued us a lot more than them.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2014, 07:18:57 AM »
Live with it.  I travel a lot for work and most hotel rooms have big doors that are spring loaded, I get woken up all the time from those fuckers slamming behind.
BETA OF PEACE ! Props for choosing to be a doormat and living comfortably with it.  Whatever works for you I suppose !
V

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2014, 07:19:58 AM »
Same situation here, rented a nice apartment in converted old townhouse.

Downstair neighbour was a working man, didn't hear much from him - then he moved out, 2 girls moved in and Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat about 2-3am they would crash home with randoms, all making a right F*cking racket downstairs - music, shouting, squealing laughter.

Me and my mrs worked hard, she worked saturdays and sundays too - so it was horrible for her not sleeping Fri and Sat nights then going to work. It made us miserable - so I had a quiet word after about two weeks of this, saying we've had enough, that we can even her what they are saying and I also mentioned it the land lord that I had a polite word with them.

No sooner did Thursday night come, the noise started again, Friday night was quiet - and then Saturday night had some sort of riot down there.

That Sunday morning, about 8am I nipped out in the car to my mates house, borrow a bass bin and his 400W slave amp - and I set up a Rennie Pilgrim DJ on loop from my CD player.

Some of the tracks he spins have basslines that literally you cannot hear but can see the furniture vibrating. I faced the bassbin down to the floor right above their beds - and I fired it up. The whole house shook - and then me and my mrs went to my mothers for Sunday lunch and I got back about 5 o'clock.

They'd rang the landlord at midday after going nuts - whom came into our flat, laughed to himself and switched it off. He then went down stairs and ordered them to pack their stuff and be gone by the morning.

We'd been there 3 years with no issues and they'd been there 3 weeks - and he valued us a lot more than them.

Beautiful story.