Author Topic: Neighbor keeps F'n slamming his front door!!  (Read 19797 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: Neighbor keeps F'n slamming his front door!!
« Reply #100 on: July 23, 2014, 03:42:54 PM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

"You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands.

A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke.

In Vietnam his job was to dispose of enemy personnel.

To kill! Period! Win by attrition.

Well Rambo was the best"

:D lol

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #101 on: July 23, 2014, 03:58:50 PM »
Give the guy a break, it's Ramadan..

Rammeopdiedeurdan?

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: July 23, 2014, 04:25:02 PM »
lmfao. wow. Its simple

Confront him. Dummy him.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #103 on: July 23, 2014, 04:30:31 PM »
lmfao. wow. Its simple

Confront him. Dummy him.

You can ask someone nicely a million times but sometimes it takes a little elbow grease to get the message across.  You just never know though who you're fucking with.  Next day him and 20 of his arab friends will jump the OP and beat him down for making threats or they may listen and stop slamming the door.  I've seen situations like this end up on both ends.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: July 23, 2014, 04:59:10 PM »
You can ask someone nicely a million times but sometimes it takes a little elbow grease to get the message across.  You just never know though who you're fucking with.  Next day him and 20 of his arab friends will jump the OP and beat him down for making threats or they may listen and stop slamming the door.  I've seen situations like this end up on both ends.

True. When you confront the guy at his door is when you usually make the necessary assessments of his character then quickly make the decision on how to proceed.

And getting jumped by arabs with pointy dress shoes sucks I know , fcking things hurt !

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2014, 05:43:03 PM »

Great point. Some people say you are being a pussy for not having words with certain people but times have changed and these days there are people who will kill you for asking them to stop slamming their door.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #106 on: July 23, 2014, 06:45:58 PM »
Arabs, blacks and Asians will act like pussies alone then all of a sudden act like the tough guy with 10 friends around. You may think you win by being alpha and having him back down and stop slamming but you never know....

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: July 23, 2014, 08:12:08 PM »
Not much you can do, he is an arab, and they don't care for other people, especially infidels.  He probably enjoys TERRORISING you with his lack of consideration.  Arabs take pride in being the biggest pricks they can be.  Being a prick comes naturally to them.

I must be an Arab then. I used to kick the wifi box in the apartment I lived in (the box was in my room) off the hook and then go to work for a double shift. This is what you get when a few steaks go missing and everyone denies it. I did this every single day for weeks on end until they had to get the phone company to install a jack in someone else's room.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 23, 2014, 08:33:16 PM »
lol @ leaving a note. You failed already. Considering you re obviously a pussy i think it's time to find a new place to move to.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2014, 08:55:42 PM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

"You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands.

A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke.

Well Rambo was the best"

lmao.

It's apartment living. Just gotta roll with it sometimes. Honestly, there is this chick above me that is tiny and I used to think a fat slob was stomping around on purpose. Damn contractors cutting corners probably installing insulation. Wooden floors don't help.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 23, 2014, 09:19:28 PM »
lol @ leaving a note. You failed already. Considering you re obviously a pussy i think it's time to find a new place to move to.

leaving the note attached to a pretend pipe bomb would have been more clear to them

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #111 on: July 23, 2014, 09:57:01 PM »
Rammeopdiedeurdan?

LHO!  ;D

(lachte hardop)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #112 on: July 24, 2014, 06:49:35 AM »
I'm just glad I don't live in one anymore.  People just don't fucking get it.  They think it's their "freedom" or right to be loud.  I went to pick up a chick from her apartment, it's a nice mid class area and someone a few doors down had music blaring so loud you can feel the bass in your stomach.  What mentality does this person have that in a shared community its okay to play music that loud?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #113 on: July 24, 2014, 07:17:00 AM »
I'm just glad I don't live in one anymore.  People just don't fucking get it.  They think it's their "freedom" or right to be loud.  I went to pick up a chick from her apartment, it's a nice mid class area and someone a few doors down had music blaring so loud you can feel the bass in your stomach.  What mentality does this person have that in a shared community its okay to play music that loud?
The types of people who think that they have no social obligation and can disturb everyone else are a strange lot.  The ones I have met think you are being rude by confronting them about their anti-social behaviour. Many think nothing of playing music until 5 in the morning but think you rude if you tell them to shut the fucking music off.
V

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: July 24, 2014, 07:38:57 AM »

Well Rambo was the best"

You know you spend to much time when you can point out plagiarism of other posters.  The above is Uberman principles all the way.  Dont take too much credit for your statements Wes.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 24, 2014, 07:16:21 PM »
The types of people who think that they have no social obligation and can disturb everyone else are a strange lot.  The ones I have met think you are being rude by confronting them about their anti-social behaviour. Many think nothing of playing music until 5 in the morning but think you rude if you tell them to shut the fucking music off.

And those are the types that should cease to exist.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: August 01, 2014, 06:24:43 AM »
Buy a fucking house with some land man - why would you choose to live like that??

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: September 24, 2014, 09:14:58 AM »
I don't think a letter will do shit. Confront him in person and be stern about it and show youre seriously pissed off but don't start yelling. He'll get the message

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 02, 2014, 02:14:04 AM »
Get "BigSteve" to sort him out.