Author Topic: She knew  (Read 826 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
She knew
« on: July 22, 2014, 10:25:55 PM »
http://youngcons.com/bombshell-multiple-sources-have-confirmed-that-hillary-clinton-knew-about/

Like I've been saying. Her and Obama all but pulled the trigger. Yet another case for treason.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Re: She knew
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 12:57:03 PM »
http://youngcons.com/bombshell-multiple-sources-have-confirmed-that-hillary-clinton-knew-about/

Like I've been saying. Her and Obama all but pulled the trigger. Yet another case for treason.

Her pulled the trigger?  And that means treason? 

What does your caretaker think, ya grammar-impaired nutjob?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 02:13:13 PM »
Her pulled the trigger?  And that means treason? 

What does your caretaker think, ya grammar-impaired nutjob?

Look, personally don't consider liberals very bright. Maybe academically but that just shows you're good at memorization and nothing regarding commonsense. You're knee padding for terrorist sympathizers who would rather make excuses.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 02:53:37 PM »
She looked the families of the Benghazi victims in the eye and said the video was the cause of the attack.  She lied through her teeth to them and the US government has pursued charges against the guy who made the video to cover her tracks.

How anyone can defend her on this is beyond me...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 06:03:41 PM »
Look, personally don't consider liberals very bright. Maybe academically but that just shows you're good at memorization and nothing regarding commonsense.

School is a lot of memorization for years 1-2 of college... Knowledge and comprehension. 

Most schooling past sophomore year in college takes the learner to higher level thinking skills... analysis and application of concepts specific to their major.

Those with masters degrees are forced to do a great deal of evaluation and synthesis - highest levels of thinking, really critical thinking and creation.

Anyone with a masters degree has done a lot of higher level thinking and understands many complex topics.  Years 1-2 of college are like high school.  After that, things are tough.  A masters degree in 2014 is a LOT of thinking.

I think you're talking ideologies... you agree with the ideology of conservatives, and you disagree with the ideology/belief system of dems.  It's that simple.  You consider conservatism to be common sense.  The majority of the country disagrees with you, but I agree with you.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2014, 06:22:58 PM »
Look, personally don't consider liberals very bright. Maybe academically but that just shows you're good at memorization and nothing regarding commonsense. You're knee padding for terrorist sympathizers who would rather make excuses.

Society as a whole doesn't regard you as very bright either if you go by the general consensus on this board.

Which brings the question I have asked in the past.  Can a man be so stupid that he doesn't know he is stupid?  In your case, the answer is a resounding YES!

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2014, 06:27:56 PM »

You didnt finish school did you?

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2014, 07:31:42 PM »
Liberalism is anti-intellectual....it's driven by the emotional desire to "do something"...anything.. to fix a problem.  Rational thought is seldom part of the process.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2014, 08:03:52 PM »
Liberalism is anti-intellectual....it's driven by the emotional desire to "do something"...anything.. to fix a problem.  Rational thought is seldom part of the process.
this has been admitted by the progressive liberal rag Rolling Stone magazine when talking about how to pass gun control.

one of the steps was to make sure to stand on the graves of little children to get emotional support for the laws. Another was to push the legislation through quickly before rational and level headed reasoning could be brought into the conversation.

I am dead serious, these retards actually said that...

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2014, 12:40:39 AM »

LOL.  Liberals, conservatives, whatever.  This is about you, Coach.

Regardless of your political orientation I've read enough of your posts to know that you're just a backward, emotionally-stunted idiot who, besides being not very bright to begin with, knows little of the world because you didn't pay attention in school and then spent most of your younger adult life in the not-so-intellectually-stimulating environment of the gym and yet you now laughably criticize others who you admit are both more intelligent and more emotionally sensitive than you ("libs vote based on emotion") but somehow you still insist incredibly (lol) that you're wiser than them because you possess "common sense".  Seriously, what a freakin' joke.

Peddle that weak-ass shit somewhere else.  Your constant basic grammar mistakes + the lack of critical thinking you often display (holy shit, you can't tell an Onion story from a real one?) reveal you to be the last person on this board who should be writing with strong conviction about anything except weight training-related shit. 

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2014, 01:05:13 AM »
this has been admitted by the progressive liberal rag Rolling Stone magazine when talking about how to pass gun control.

one of the steps was to make sure to stand on the graves of little children to get emotional support for the laws. Another was to push the legislation through quickly before rational and level headed reasoning could be brought into the conversation.

I am dead serious, these retards actually said that...

I hate to sound like an anti-everyone conspiritard but capitalizing on catastrophic events by using them to take away the rights of citizens is something practiced by governments (and other very powerful groups) in general and not by just the left or the right.

It does seem repugnantly callous that someone would think about the mass killing of kids as a great opportunity to take advantage of the shocked and grieving by quickly taking away their rights but I think the same tactic was used by those in power on the right when The Patriot Act was pushed through congress after the shocking events of 9/11.  

BTW, Naomi Wolfe talks about this extensively in her well-known book "The Shock Doctrine" especially about how this happens on an even bigger scale when very powerful entities pull this shit on other governments for financial gain.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2014, 06:26:14 AM »
I hate to sound like an anti-everyone conspiritard but capitalizing on catastrophic events by using them to take away the rights of citizens is something practiced by governments (and other very powerful groups) in general and not by just the left or the right.

It does seem repugnantly callous that someone would think about the mass killing of kids as a great opportunity to take advantage of the shocked and grieving by quickly taking away their rights but I think the same tactic was used by those in power on the right when The Patriot Act was pushed through congress after the shocking events of 9/11. 

BTW, Naomi Wolfe talks about this extensively in her well-known book "The Shock Doctrine" especially about how this happens on an even bigger scale when very powerful entities pull this shit on other governments for financial gain.
Completely agree, can you say the patriot act?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2014, 07:33:52 AM »
LOL.  Liberals, conservatives, whatever.  This is about you, Coach.

Regardless of your political orientation I've read enough of your posts to know that you're just a backward, emotionally-stunted idiot who, besides being not very bright to begin with, knows little of the world because you didn't pay attention in school and then spent most of your younger adult life in the not-so-intellectually-stimulating environment of the gym and yet you now laughably criticize others who you admit are both more intelligent and more emotionally sensitive than you ("libs vote based on emotion") but somehow you still insist incredibly (lol) that you're wiser than them because you possess "common sense".  Seriously, what a freakin' joke.

Peddle that weak-ass shit somewhere else.  Your constant basic grammar mistakes + the lack of critical thinking you often display (holy shit, you can't tell an Onion story from a real one?) reveal you to be the last person on this board who should be writing with strong conviction about anything except weight training-related shit. 

Nice.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2014, 08:37:30 AM »
LOL.  Liberals, conservatives, whatever.  This is about you, Coach.

Regardless of your political orientation I've read enough of your posts to know that you're just a backward, emotionally-stunted idiot who, besides being not very bright to begin with, knows little of the world because you didn't pay attention in school and then spent most of your younger adult life in the not-so-intellectually-stimulating environment of the gym and yet you now laughably criticize others who you admit are both more intelligent and more emotionally sensitive than you ("libs vote based on emotion") but somehow you still insist incredibly (lol) that you're wiser than them because you possess "common sense".  Seriously, what a freakin' joke.

Peddle that weak-ass shit somewhere else.  Your constant basic grammar mistakes + the lack of critical thinking you often display (holy shit, you can't tell an Onion story from a real one?) reveal you to be the last person on this board who should be writing with strong conviction about anything except weight training-related shit.  

How ever you want to articulate this the fact remains you don't have to be a genius to realize whats going on and that this country is going in the shitter on daily basis despite the warnings of the one's you deem "not so intellectual" be it myself or someone else. You supposedly have this great intellectual messiah that's the leader of the free world that people like you put into office (and I'll say it again) simply because you thought it would be history making just to have a black "president" regardless if he had the qualifications or not and in this case wasn't even vetted. That my friend is called voting on emotion.  

You can make all the attempts you want to criticize my upbringing but the fact remains with all of your supposed education and me being "backward" , "emotionally-stunted" and "knowing little of this world" ::) I somehow managed to see through the bullshit that you great intellectuals and critical thinkers couldn't figure out.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2014, 09:06:14 AM »
How ever you want to articulate this the fact remains you don't have to be a genius to realize whats going on and that this country is going in the shitter on daily basis despite the warnings of the one's you deem "not so intellectual" be it myself or someone else. You supposedly have this great intellectual messiah that's the leader of the free world that people like you put into office (and I'll say it again) simply because you thought it would be history making just to have a black "president" regardless if he had the qualifications or not and in this case wasn't even vetted. That my friend is called voting on emotion.  

You can make all the attempts you want to criticize my upbringing but the fact remains with all of your supposed education and me being "backward" , "emotionally-stunted" and "knowing little of this world" ::) I somehow managed to see through the bullshit that you great intellectuals and critical thinkers couldn't figure out.

No, Coach, you're dumb and not sufficiently equipped to evaluate the issues you're trying weigh in on regardless of how sure you are.

BTW, This doesn't mean that the opinions you're parroting are always wrong, it just means that YOU don't know whether they're wrong or not.

If if makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure that Hillary Clinton can't write intelligently about HIT vs volume training either.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2014, 09:50:43 AM »
No, Coach, you're dumb and not sufficiently equipped to evaluate the issues you're trying weigh in on regardless of how sure you are.

BTW, This doesn't mean that the opinions you're parroting are always wrong, it just means that YOU don't know whether they're wrong or not.

If if makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure that Hillary Clinton can't write intelligently about HIT vs volume training either.

Not really parroting at all. I can see and pretty much evaluate what's going on, how he makes attempts run the country, what he and this administration are doing and not doing. As some who runs a pretty successful business as small as t might be, I still have a pretty good business sense and know when changes should be made. I look at what he and his administration are doing as a business. This man or administration has no clue about how to run a business.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2014, 10:16:33 AM »
Not really parroting at all. I can see and pretty much evaluate what's going on, how he makes attempts run the country, what he and this administration are doing and not doing. As some who runs a pretty successful business as small as t might be, I still have a pretty good business sense and know when changes should be made. I look at what he and his administration are doing as a business. This man or administration has no clue about how to run a business.

Coach, I'm sorry to speak harshly because I think I understand you some and I'm not interested in you shutting up. 

You are completely entitled to stating your opinions.  I just think you should qualify the stuff you say.  This means that you should preface your conclusions with phrases like "Well it seems to me..." or "In my opinion ..."   

There are a lot of reasons to do this but I can't get into that right now because my wife is bugging me, lol.