Author Topic: I demand..................  (Read 6804 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I demand..................
« on: July 23, 2014, 04:23:28 PM »
...........that "Wesgasparotto" have his name changed to plain old "Gasparoto".......epic copyright infringement!  :(

There is and can be only one wes.......often imitated,never duplicated.  ;)

Simple Simon

Re: I demand..................
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 04:24:32 PM »
seems reasonable bearing in mind the real Wes Gaspraotto doesnt know hes using it.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 04:26:30 PM »
Agreed.  To many Wes' very confoosing

Uncle Junior

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 04:29:05 PM »
...........that "Wesgasparotto" have his name changed to plain old "Gasparoto".......epic copyright infringement!  :(

Nah just change it to Junior, you might as well!  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 04:31:19 PM »
seems reasonable bearing in mind the real Wes Gaspraotto doesnt know hes using it.
;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2014, 04:32:11 PM »
Agreed.  To many Wes' very confoosing
I don`t even know who I am.  :(

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2014, 04:32:37 PM »
You wish you could take credit for me beak nose

Just an all around angry person.

I feel that your blood pressure is sky high. I havent heard a nice thing come from you since you have been here.

lets start over, Hey wesgasparotto, you seem like a top notch small town christian boy. I hope that you have a good evening and an even better weekend.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2014, 04:40:45 PM »
A sensible request that is hopefully addressed in a timely and respectful fashion.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2014, 04:42:22 PM »
A sensible request that is hopefully addressed in a timely and respectful fashion.
As well it should be coming from such an icon/godlike persona as yours truly!  lol  ;D

Uncle Junior

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2014, 04:43:06 PM »
You wish you could take credit for me beak nose

Why you mad at me? I was just fucking with you in that video, was a little bit drunk, been drinking all afternoon, ask Skorp10.

I find you entertaining like I said to you in the email.

We just like to bullshit and have a giggle here nothing is ever serious or malicious with me dude.

Relax chief I am a fan.

Do some more Vid's bro I was enjoying the drama and the  non homo aspect of that shit.

Your personal life choices are no ones business but your own don't feel the need you have to justify anything.

Just be careful with your health, that's all I am concerned about with you.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2014, 04:50:50 PM »
Junior when are you going to delete the piece you wrote about me on thedirty? I got several messages saying that you did it.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2014, 04:54:42 PM »
You just have no idea what it's like having the board come at you for shit you didn't even do

It's like they placed all their hate for you, on me

But it's all good. More videos will come ;)

Trust me I do, that's why I can relate so well to what you were going through and hence why emailed you (along with the fact that it was a good trolling opportunity)  ;D

When I first came on here I got accused of being shizzo for like 3 months straight.

Finally Galeniko had to call me to verify who I was, lmao. Was an epic thread.

I have been accused of being 7 million gimmicks and all the women here apart from Booty and Lobstah...lol

It's all part of the process.  ;)

I love the fact that you put yourself out there like me and do videos.

Keep that shit up, have a bunch of questions for you I have been meaning to ask.

I for one totally believe everything you said about your lifestyle and the fact that you wanted to protect your identity doesn't discredit anything in my eyes.

I would say you should have just used another name, that's my only gripe cos that wasn't fair to the real Wes Gaspatto but you already know that.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2014, 04:59:11 PM »
Junior when are you going to delete the piece you wrote about me on thedirty? I got several messages saying that you did it.

My love I have never written anything about you or anyone else on any website, I am not that sort of bloke. I swear that to you on my sisters life.

I might fuck around here but its never malicious with me or off the board shit etc.

I will ask Josh if he had anything to do with it but I sincerely doubt it, he is very honest with me, if he did something he will just admit it.

I have a feeling maybe you should look at someone like Chadwick the beta or maybe someone from down under or one of those gimmicks that was chasing you around.

Anything I can do to help I am here for you.

You can ask Bigmc about what I am like as a human being, he will vouch for me I am sure.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2014, 05:00:46 PM »
You're absolutely right. I want the name change. And you know what..I'm sure you can relate. Fuck all these conspiracy theorist

I have had 4...lol

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2014, 05:00:57 PM »
You just have no idea what it's like having the board come at you for shit you didn't even do

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2014, 05:05:50 PM »
Excuse my mini melt..but this here getbig life, is serious business!!
Welcome to "The Thunderdome" bitch!  ;D

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2014, 05:07:02 PM »
I have had 4...lol

Do you feel your best days are behind you?

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2014, 05:13:19 PM »

Why you mad at me? I was just fucking with you in that video, was a little bit drunk, been drinking all afternoon, ask Skorp10.

I find you entertaining like I said to you in the email.

We just like to bullshit and have a giggle here nothing is ever serious or malicious with me dude.

Relax chief I am a fan.

Do some more Vid's bro I was enjoying the drama and the  non homo aspect of that shit.

Your personal life choices are no ones business but your own don't feel the need you have to justify anything.

Just be careful with your health, that's all I am concerned about with you.

You're the beacon of healthy living of course. A mecca of physical and mental wholesomeness we should all aspire to transcend to.

Mr pot I would like you to meet mr kettle.

Welcome back btw.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2014, 05:13:37 PM »
Do you feel your best days are behind you?

No I think you will see a more serious side to Joon this time, rather than total aimless trolling I will be concentrating more on content as well delivering style.

I will covering a range of difficult and controversial subjects through video documentaries but there will be far more substance in my work rather than pure snuff etc. and I am raising a whole bunch of money for important charities.

I am taking it to the next level of seriousness.

I am learning a whole bunch of software programmes like Adobe Premier Pro and Adobe After Affects and will be making real life gorilla style documentaries....hopeful ly as good if not better than Louis Theroux.

Its something I always wanted to get involved with so hopefully Getbig can see glimpses of my work along the way.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2014, 05:17:32 PM »
Is this Joon still shooting test and shagging prozzies?!

Uncle Junior

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2014, 05:17:59 PM »
You're the beacon of healthy living of course. A mecca of physical and mental wholesomeness we should all aspire to transcend to.

Mr pot I would like you to meet mr kettle.

Welcome back btw.

Good point, I was specifically referring to his steroid cycles and possibility of STD's but you are absolutely right he doesn't need me to preach, I am not a beacon of health myself and nor are most Getbiggers or in fact 80% of the general population ....still a man can offer some friendly advice and honest assessment and its a case of do as I say not as I do.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2014, 05:25:33 PM »

Pretty fucking pushy for a skinny old fuck that was calling himself an Elf 6 months ago..... ;D

Uncle Junior

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2014, 05:27:41 PM »
Is this Joon still shooting test and shagging prozzies?!

I am down to 250mg of test every 10 days.

I had range of health issues caused by steroids and my blood works came back a total mess, so I had to reduce my doses.

My red blood cell count was dangerously high and I had to give two pints of blood.

My estrogen was through the roof 296 pmol/l and whoever told me to just take 0.25 Arimidex twice a week was an idiot. I am currently on 1mg Arimidex EOD and its come down to 66 mpol/l and I feel so much better.

There was a potential cancer scare but its all fine now. False alarm.

I am cruising for a while and hardly worked out in the last 2 months but now getting back into it and hopefully will try and up my doses again although my docs dead against it.

Just bought a new apartment which has been taking up my time and (my money) so I am busy at work and done partying for a while.

The new place is amazing.

I wanna do a bunch of good stuff this year hopefully.

I am getting old and matured a lot but its hard cos the fire never goes out inside me and these things are very cyclical with me and sooner or let I might just erupt again, usually how it works with me.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2014, 05:49:33 PM »
Excuse my mini melt..but this here getbig life, is serious business!!

It's not really that serious. Sometimes, someone hits a nerve that's all.

What doesn't kill you just makes you stronger.

Imagine how strong I will be if old age doesn't kill me soon like some posters here think it will.   ;D

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2014, 05:51:02 PM »

Good point, I was specifically referring to his steroid cycles and possibility of STD's but you are absolutely right he doesn't need me to preach, I am not a beacon of health myself and nor are most Getbiggers or in fact 80% of the general population ....still a man can offer some friendly advice and honest assessment and its a case of do as I say not as I do.

Oh yes, well as long as you have insight then far be it from me to instruct an adult man how to live his life. I make questionable health choices as well. Yes, I'm sure your friendly advice was well-intentioned, we don't need another DA now, do we?