Author Topic: I demand..................  (Read 6765 times)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Re: I demand..................
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2014, 05:52:14 PM »

I am down to 250mg of test every 10 days.

I had range of health issues caused by steroids and my blood works came back a total mess, so I had to reduce my doses.

My red blood cell count was dangerously high and I had to give two pints of blood.

My estrogen was through the roof 296 pmol/l and whoever told me to just take 0.25 Arimidex twice a week was an idiot. I am currently on 1mg Arimidex EOD and its come down to 66 mpol/l and I feel so much better.

There was a potential cancer scare but its all fine now. False alarm.

I am cruising for a while and hardly worked out in the last 2 months but now getting back into it and hopefully will try and up my doses again although my docs dead against it.

Just bought a new apartment which has been taking up my time and (my money) so I am busy at work and done partying for a while.

The new place is amazing.

I wanna do a bunch of good stuff this year hopefully.

I am getting old and matured a lot but its hard cos the fire never goes out inside me and these things are very cyclical with me and sooner or let I might just erupt again, usually how it works with me.

Lets see the Pictures of you being ripped and all buffed up! Like you promised 2 months ago

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2014, 05:56:49 PM »
Pretty fucking pushy for a skinny old fuck that was calling himself an Elf 6 months ago..... ;D
Yeah,but don`t forget,I was no ordinary elf,I was a "Jedi Elf".........so there!   ;)

Uncle Junior

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2014, 06:25:22 PM »
Lets see the Pictures of you being ripped and all buffed up! Like you promised 2 months ago

Yes I think there is a certain enthusiasm and excitement that comes with doing your first cycle and you tend to get carried away with your expectations.

I certainly learned a lot and the experience in itself was invaluable.

My problem is and has always been my atrocious diet. Unfortunately, 80% of bodybuilding is about diet.

I have learned that steroids only go so far to help if all other factors are spot on.

The test made me feel good, it made my appetite wanna go through the roof, made me wanna party and I got fat like simple simon said I would.

This is the truth.

The other thing is its just a question of desire/motivation and wanting to do it, I just don't seem to have the hunger to "want it" that much.

I need to be with people who can give me that desire back.

My training has never been a problem, I am a good trainer most people who have trained with me would agree with that.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2014, 06:30:34 PM »
Yes I think there is a certain enthusiasm and excitement that comes with doing your first cycle and you tend to get carried away with your expectations.

My problem is and has always been my atrocious diet. Unfortunately, 80% of bodybuilding is about diet.

I have learned that steroids only go so far to help if all other factors are spot on.

The test made me feel good, it made my appetite wanna go through the roof, made me wanna party and I got fat like simple simon said I would.

This is the truth.

The other thing is its just a question of desire/motivation and wanting to do it, I just don't seem to have the hunger to "want it" that much.

My training has never been a problem, I am a good trainer most people who have trained with me would agree with that.

ok.fair enough.What you going to do different this time? on your cycle and food?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2014, 06:38:26 PM »
Junior when are you going to delete the piece you wrote about me on thedirty? I got several messages saying that you did it.

Is it ever not about you ?

If Ron put in a scrpt that blocked you from typing "me" or "I" you would have 12 posts.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2014, 06:40:49 PM »
ok.fair enough.What you going to do different this time? on your cycle and food?

It simply comes down fundamentally to sticking with a diet and having the desire to want it.

I am big fan of Galeniko diet (super low carbs/fasting/1200 -1500 calories etc) + No One training methods, I had my most success in the past with those methods.

Cycle wise I will stick to 250 Test E once a week + Looking to Add 200-300 NNP and see how things go.

Fundamentally I need to lose a whole bunch of weight and fat first and then I can experiment with other steroids to blow up hopefully once I am lean enough.

I need one year solid training + diet being consistent to look half decent.

Recent pic, I have literally had 3 workouts in the last month and been eating junk food every day.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2014, 06:41:15 PM »

I think he should up the brothel visits to twice a day to increase his cardio quotient.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2014, 06:56:30 PM »
It's not really that serious. Sometimes, someone hits a nerve that's all.

What doesn't kill you just makes you stronger.

Imagine how strong I will be if old age doesn't kill me soon like some posters here think it will.   ;D

I'd enjoy witnessing your life ending heart attack.....I'd drink a beer and tell bystanders that you're fine and you just have epilepsy.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2014, 09:27:00 PM »

This is the truth.

This is an irrelevant post, but considering your current avatar, aren't you concerned with acquiring carpal tunnel syndrome?  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2014, 09:29:12 PM »
Just an all around angry person.

I feel that your blood pressure is sky high. I havent heard a nice thing come from you since you have been here.

lets start over, Hey wesgasparotto, you seem like a top notch small town christian boy. I hope that you have a good evening and an even better weekend.

compared to your unnimpressive self, simone and pigmc he seems very laid back

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2014, 09:30:51 PM »
compared to your unnimpressive self, simone and pigmc he seems very laid back

This was a baseless attack Sev.

I have always shown you the respect you deserve.

...you think you know a guy then he comes out of nowhere and tries to swing a sucker-punch.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2014, 10:10:58 PM »

I am down to 250mg of test every 10 days.

I had range of health issues caused by steroids and my blood works came back a total mess, so I had to reduce my doses.

My red blood cell count was dangerously high and I had to give two pints of blood.

My estrogen was through the roof 296 pmol/l and whoever told me to just take 0.25 Arimidex twice a week was an idiot. I am currently on 1mg Arimidex EOD and its come down to 66 mpol/l and I feel so much better.

There was a potential cancer scare but its all fine now. False alarm.

I am cruising for a while and hardly worked out in the last 2 months but now getting back into it and hopefully will try and up my doses again although my docs dead against it.

Just bought a new apartment which has been taking up my time and (my money) so I am busy at work and done partying for a while.

The new place is amazing.

I wanna do a bunch of good stuff this year hopefully.

I am getting old and matured a lot but its hard cos the fire never goes out inside me and these things are very cyclical with me and sooner or let I might just erupt again, usually how it works with me.

Don't mess with your hematocrit; try to donate every eight weeks and down a couple baby aspirin a day. High crit will also drive up blood pressure so keep a eye on that.

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2014, 10:32:23 PM »
Funny you mention this...I noticed gasparotto for the first time today in another thread and thought the same exact thing. Wtf?

I vote mods to change it...ASAP!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2014, 11:07:16 PM »
I'd enjoy witnessing your life ending heart attack.....I'd drink a beer and tell bystanders that you're fine and you just have epilepsy.

I bet you would. I'd do the same for you in return.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2014, 05:34:29 AM »
This was a baseless attack Sev.

I have always shown you the respect you deserve.

...you think you know a guy then he comes out of nowhere and tries to swing a sucker-punch.
::)

I find it amusing how much shit you talked and them pooop! ... someone posts your picture  :D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2014, 06:03:52 AM »
I don`t even know who I am.  :(

Happens when you get old...

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2014, 07:41:20 AM »
Honest request from Wes, our ícon.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2014, 09:20:32 AM »
::)

I find it amusing how much shit you talked and them pooop! ... someone posts your picture  :D

Haha.

I think you think I don't look good? You're the minority in that opinion.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2014, 11:13:42 AM »
Haha.

I think you think I don't look good? You're the minority in that opinion.
I find your unimpressive build on a cycle quite dismal.. you are also another gym rat on roids.. not a bodybuilder per se..more like a juicing typical frat guy

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2014, 01:56:47 PM »
I find your unimpressive build on a cycle quite dismal.. you are also another gym rat on roids.. not a bodybuilder per se..more like a juicing typical frat guy

If you are Radu are bodybuilders, you are right. I'm not. Im much larger. Much better framed, smaller waist....33inches at 14% bodyfat btw.

You both would disappear next to me as fast as you would throwing on an XL t-shirt or walking over a grate in the road.

I dont know where you get this frat guy thing though, never went to university physically. My education was a combination of community college and online shit.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2014, 04:07:03 PM »

Just a reminder of what you look like in case you forgot

Who the fuck are you fooling

Im just a dude who lifts weights a couple times a week. Eats however I want. Never touched over 400mg's a week. Never pinned anything but test. Never taken a banned oral.Never touched slin/GH.

I realize you are still upset from our playful banter in the past. If I hurt your feelings I told you I am sorry. I mean it, from the bottom of my heart <3

You cant hold grudges, kiddo.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2014, 05:18:22 PM »

Just a reminder of what you look like in case you forgot

Who the fuck are you fooling

Sorry, haven't had time to read the thread.  Any cliff's notes as to what's wrong with this?
Y

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2014, 01:11:00 AM »
Sorry, haven't had time to read the thread.  Any cliff's notes as to what's wrong with this?

ILLS

HTH