Author Topic: Browns Fan urinates on Art Modell's grave  (Read 1568 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Browns Fan urinates on Art Modell's grave
« on: July 23, 2014, 06:20:47 PM »
http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=11253861

A Cleveland Browns fan posted a video on YouTube showing himself urinating beside Art Modell's grave in Pikesville, Maryland.

The unidentified man in the video, titled "Browns Fan 'Pays Respects' to Modell," arrives at the gravesite dressed in a Baltimore Ravens Ed Reed jersey.

He then pulls it off to reveal a Browns Lyle Alzado No. 77 jersey and apparently urinates on Modell's grave out of the bottom of his pants leg using a catheter.

Afterward, he speaks to the camera.

"You know, Art, when you ... tried to kill the Cleveland Brownie, you didn't do so good, the Browns fans wouldn't let you, you piece of s---," he says. "I'm in rat land, and I'm going to use the words you used a few years ago.

"As far as pissing on your grave, I had no choice."

When Modell moved the team to Baltimore in 1996, he said he had "no choice."

The video has received more than 10,000 hits. A spokeswoman for the Druid Ridge Cemetery told The Baltimore Sun that the Browns fan's decision to urinate beside Modell's grave was "disappointing and disrespectful."

Police did not immediately respond to the paper on the situation and its legality.

Modell died in 2012.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Browns Fan urinates on Art Modell's grave
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 06:25:03 PM »
Just like a fucking loser stains fan. Drove all the way from his shithole to Piss on some dirt.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 07:29:49 PM »
i live like a 10 minute walk from Robert Kardashian , thought about leaving him a nice pile of dogshit next to his grave on behalf of his new son in law

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 07:43:21 PM »
As much as I love football, there are just some fans that are worse than all the soccer fans in world put together.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 08:04:31 PM »
At least piss on Joe Paterno's grave for enabling a child abuser and doing the bare minimum from stopping him.

Id be okay with that.
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2014, 11:31:12 PM »
Well, at least he's committed.  A lot of people talk shit.  He actually went out and did it.

It was in poor taste but the guy is a man of action.  Something to be said for that.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2014, 02:14:57 AM »

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2014, 02:26:07 AM »
::)

People get too caught up in supporting "their" teams and forget all about good sportsmanship and how to behave like a decent human being...