Author Topic: Question for the sub 8 year round guys  (Read 1756 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Question for the sub 8 year round guys
« on: July 23, 2014, 07:13:35 PM »
Do you feel like you're on a diet year round? or it's more like a lifestyle? Like you said "I'm quitting sodas and broccoli will replace rice in most of my meals". I know the galeniko approach, but I would like to hear your opinions.

Discuss

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Question for the sub 8 year round guys
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 07:30:46 PM »
Do you feel like you're on a diet year round? or it's more like a lifestyle? Like you said "I'm quitting sodas and broccoli will replace rice in most of my meals". I know the galeniko approach, but I would like to hear your opinions.

Discuss
depends..you eat same meals day in and out /or however you space 'some eat very strict 3 hrs or some graze'like gali'he ate only when hungry then shut off till 'near death'lol,,,worked for him.once your lean or even shredded 'which to me should be saved for real event a show'other wise 6/10 pct is pretty easy.of course 6%will feelmuch different than say 10 on energy scale and just living life daily...

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 10:53:59 PM »
depends..you eat same meals day in and out /or however you space 'some eat very strict 3 hrs or some graze'like gali'he ate only when hungry then shut off till 'near death'lol,,,worked for him.once your lean or even shredded 'which to me should be saved for real event a show'other wise 6/10 pct is pretty easy.of course 6%will feelmuch different than say 10 on energy scale and just living life daily...

Thanks! What do you normally eat on a day? I def need to get rid of some bad eating habits lol. Too much bread and sodas.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 11:00:22 PM »
Thanks! What do you normally eat on a day? I def need to get rid of some bad eating habits lol. Too much bread and sodas.

I my self feel like I'm dieting, I'm very carb sensitive so I can't have a lot of carbs or I blow up. So that parts makes it difficult. I'm starting to figure out if I have a cheat meal every few days it makes it mentally easier.. My good is pretty much contest prep food but I'm add more sauces and stir fry veggies to act as fillers

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 11:54:01 PM »
Genetics play a part. It's a struggle for me to bulk, I can eat like shit for months and still be ripped. Ive always had a fast metab and all my gear and gh just soak the food up

I just started dating a Physique Pro and he's the polar opposite. This mother fucker counts every calorie and macro. But be used to be a fat boy, now he stays lean at 7-8%

Does he pack on size easier than you though?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2014, 12:51:19 AM »
Genetics play a part. It's a struggle for me to bulk, I can eat like shit for months and still be ripped. Ive always had a fast metab and all my gear and gh just soak the food up

I just started dating a Physique Pro and he's the polar opposite. This mother fucker counts every calorie and macro. But be used to be a fat boy, now he stays lean at 7-8%

??? ???

srs bro?
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2014, 03:08:29 AM »
Yup. I'm bi and currently dating a guy

We accept all forms of degeneration here on getbig. Narcissism, multiple personalities, Portuguese, interracial relations etc....

Being a homosex is just a drop in the bucket.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2014, 03:11:12 AM »

Alright bro we're still cool and everything but no funny business.
A

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2014, 07:10:40 AM »

We accept all forms of degeneration here on getbig. Narcissism, multiple personalities, Portuguese, interracial relations etc....

Being a homosex is just a drop in the bucket.

Yeap! and closet ones like yourself also. ;)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2014, 07:31:11 AM »

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2014, 10:06:51 AM »
Yeap! and closet ones like yourself also. ;)

dont you have some more men to send cock pics to, stud?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2014, 10:44:22 AM »
I'm naturally very lean, but I don't eat a lot of shitty foods, I haven't had a soda in years.