Author Topic: Those experienced with Halo/Halo users get in here  (Read 20223 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Those experienced with Halo/Halo users get in here
« on: July 23, 2014, 08:00:59 PM »
So my source will be getting 10mg tabs of halo... I am excited and want to try it.. and maybe stack with an oral that's anabolic too... I never tried halo, but from what I hear, super strength, aggression, hardness, crazy libido?

Thinking 10mg preworkout 8 weeks?

whitewidow

Re: Those experienced with Halo/Halo users get in here
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 09:48:03 PM »
So my source will be getting 10mg tabs of halo... I am excited and want to try it.. and maybe stack with an oral that's anabolic too... I never tried halo, but from what I hear, super strength, aggression, hardness, crazy libido?

Thinking 10mg preworkout 8 weeks?

I think all the write-ups make halo sound way better then halo really is. Most halo from UGL's is always underdosed. Halo does work but it is nothing like what the write-ups state. all write-ups make the steroid sound better then it really is. Now if you can get ahold of some authentic Upjohn halo then you are lucky because upjoh n halo beats out any halo you can find on the UGL market. I had better luck with the gaspari halodrol-50.

dustin

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 11:15:13 PM »
In bed with a nosebleed. Workout on 10mg was insane despite being over trained and glycogen depleted. Feels like it could really raise BP and destroy the lipid profile though, so I don't see myself using this lots as I have a sensitive mucus membrane and when AAS give me nosebleeds I stop all orals and really watch my diet.

Lean as fuck so just 5mg before chest day as it's lagging the most but making the most improvements. Hitting it twice per week this summer and had the best chest workout I've ever had in my life. Maxed out everything and did twice as many sets easily. Kept telling myself not to go full retard over placebo but I definitely felt much stronger, harder and just awesome in the gym.

Been taking 10mg of SD so I'll lay off this and everything else other than injectables while I watch my diet and BP. I really wish I could abuse this stuff because it's awesome, but it just feels like one of those drugs that probably does do some cumulative damage.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2014, 02:24:11 AM »
In bed with a nosebleed. Workout on 10mg was insane despite being over trained and glycogen depleted. Feels like it could really raise BP and destroy the lipid profile though, so I don't see myself using this lots as I have a sensitive mucus membrane and when AAS give me nosebleeds I stop all orals and really watch my diet.

Lean as fuck so just 5mg before chest day as it's lagging the most but making the most improvements. Hitting it twice per week this summer and had the best chest workout I've ever had in my life. Maxed out everything and did twice as many sets easily. Kept telling myself not to go full retard over placebo but I definitely felt much stronger, harder and just awesome in the gym.

Been taking 10mg of SD so I'll lay off this and everything else other than injectables while I watch my diet and BP. I really wish I could abuse this stuff because it's awesome, but it just feels like one of those drugs that probably does do some cumulative damage.

Damn! What all are you using? I have never seen anybody get a nosebleed at any gym I have trained at but I have heard of it happening when guys use too much Dbol. Never really have heard of guys getting nosebleeds from halo but it is obviously possible. You must be sensitive like you stated. I have used both underdosed UGl halo from british Dragon and have also used the sciroxx halo and they def helped some but UI swear by that first run gaspari halodrol. Every workout day I was setting Personal bests. I have also tried the Upjohn halo and it was def the best halo out of the 3 brands I have tried. Stenox was the weakest just because you had to take so much of it because it was dosed at 2mg per tablet. This is the last Halo I use by sciroxx.

Like I did mention once one guy with me bought the exact same batch of gaspari halodrol-50 at the 2005 Olympia(the batch that was pulled after just 3 weeks and he was hospitalized within 2 days!, he got jaundice like symtoms,his eyes turned all yellow, he had liver and kidney problems within just 2 doses) I ran the whole 30 tabs and had zero side effects so obviously some people just are more prone to side effects

dustin

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2014, 08:23:29 AM »
Nosebleed was later after training. Had a huge cheat meal and im prone to nosebleeds, but I think of them as the canary in the mineshaft or an early warning system. If my BP jumps in the slightest I back off all the shit. Too young with too many good things going to be risky. Just my two cents.

Will keep low dosing but just on chest day. Training and everything is going great so no need to up the dose really. A little can go a long way and I have no idea how other people can just throw back grams and say it doesn't do anything to their health. I sincerely believe people just don't notice it. Every substance has some effect and the cumulative damage shouldn't be over looked.

Great drug though. Hope my overzealous health rant doesn't detract anyone. Overall I trained while depleted and overtrained and I looked and felt amazing. Strong ass androgen. Did not expect so much strength even after reading reviews. On a hard cut, this would make an appreciable difference when your workouts start to drag ass.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2014, 09:40:34 AM »
Nosebleed was later after training. Had a huge cheat meal and im prone to nosebleeds, but I think of them as the canary in the mineshaft or an early warning system. If my BP jumps in the slightest I back off all the shit. Too young with too many good things going to be risky. Just my two cents.

Will keep low dosing but just on chest day. Training and everything is going great so no need to up the dose really. A little can go a long way and I have no idea how other people can just throw back grams and say it doesn't do anything to their health. I sincerely believe people just don't notice it. Every substance has some effect and the cumulative damage shouldn't be over looked.

Great drug though. Hope my overzealous health rant doesn't detract anyone. Overall I trained while depleted and overtrained and I looked and felt amazing. Strong ass androgen. Did not expect so much strength even after reading reviews. On a hard cut, this would make an appreciable difference when your workouts start to drag ass.

Yes it will definately set your pecker on fire. It is definately one of the best drugs to kick your workouts into overdrive. The aggression is there, your strength goes up, you get stronger and it's not in your mind you really get strong as a guy, The one thing where vwe differ is the side effects

dustin

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2014, 11:31:23 AM »
I've only been running SD at a low dose but it's been for a long time, otherwise I could tolerate halo better.

I stop orals sooner than later as I got jaundice years ago. Once I had a kid I became a lot more serious about my health. I'll juice forever but truly cruising with very tiny but appreciable blasts. 10mg of halo blew my mind, so I don't need to rush as I know my body well and can gain without stepping in front of harm's way.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2014, 01:05:25 PM »
Dustin how many days a week you take sd? I use to take it 2-3 days leading up to a  beach weekend and it would totally change my look. Amazing shit.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2014, 07:20:57 PM »
Damn! What all are you using? I have never seen anybody get a nosebleed at any gym I have trained at but I have heard of it happening when guys use too much Dbol. Never really have heard of guys getting nosebleeds from halo but it is obviously possible. You must be sensitive like you stated. I have used both underdosed UGl halo from british Dragon and have also used the sciroxx halo and they def helped some but UI swear by that first run gaspari halodrol. Every workout day I was setting Personal bests. I have also tried the Upjohn halo and it was def the best halo out of the 3 brands I have tried. Stenox was the weakest just because you had to take so much of it because it was dosed at 2mg per tablet. This is the last Halo I use by sciroxx.

Like I did mention once one guy with me bought the exact same batch of gaspari halodrol-50 at the 2005 Olympia(the batch that was pulled after just 3 weeks and he was hospitalized within 2 days!, he got jaundice like symtoms,his eyes turned all yellow, he had liver and kidney problems within just 2 doses) I ran the whole 30 tabs and had zero side effects so obviously some people just are more prone to side effects

Gaspari "Halodrol" was the designer steroid "Halodrol" now marketed as a "Prohormone" it's supposedly chemically identical to Oral Turinabol. Still legal.

Was the Scriroxx definitely Halotestin? I do not trust UGL's like them for expensive orals. ESFitness explained how easy it would be to mimic $50 worth of Halotestin with something worth $1. No bueno.

dustin

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2014, 07:47:25 PM »
Dustin how many days a week you take sd? I use to take it 2-3 days leading up to a  beach weekend and it would totally change my look. Amazing shit.

Just 10mg pre workout, never anything crazy. First cycle I did up to 30mg and a bruise I had took over half my lower arm and was multiple colors. Eyes looked bad and liver values were through the roof.

I believe you get a small tolerance down the line, but cumulative damage concerns me so I limit orals to just pre workout and just a few weeks at a time. Hepatic, renal and cardiovascular health are nothing to fuck with. Guys take 40mg pre workout with other orals but let then get fatty livers and kidney failure.

In a pinch and after depletion, nothing is better than SD.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2014, 07:48:47 PM »

Gaspari "Halodrol" was the designer steroid "Halodrol" now marketed as a "Prohormone" it's supposedly chemically identical to Oral Turinabol. Still legal.

Was the Scriroxx definitely Halotestin? I do not trust UGL's like them for expensive orals. ESFitness explained how easy it would be to mimic $50 worth of Halotestin with something worth $1. No bueno.

The halodrol-50 I got was the first original batch that hd the Tbol precursor in it but it also had Mado(DMT) Desoxy Methyl Testosterone in the tablets plus it had a masking agent. That batch of gaspari halodrol got pulled within 25-30 days and then gaspari  took out the madol and masking agent so it was just a Tbol hormone like you said but at first it was some crazy shit. The halo I got did test out but it was not 10mg per tab it was 8.23mg per tab so it was underdosed but even at 8mg It did work but nothing like a upjohn.

I used to be able to get
Upjohn Halo tabs for 3$ a tab and it was great shit but not quite as potent as the write-ups make you think the halo would be. It def changed you physique fast and gave you insane pumps, for some reason I actually likeed the gaspari f9irst run halodrol better the madol was some crazy shit I think the strength gains and pumps and overall change in physique was just nuttz!

I am comparing that to upjohn halo not the sciroxx halo. The very first batch of halodrol-50 was way more then just a Tbo precursor. Desoxy methyl Testosterone is very powerfull stuff way better then superdrol as well. I think the sciroxx halo was not bunk but even if it is 8mg instead of 10mg the quality of raw material makes a huge diffrence. I think sciroxx was using poor halo raws just like alot of UGL's are.

Even back in the day when the original british dragon was around they didn't want to release halo because it was always poor quality and they couldn;t get it to test out to 10mg per tab the closest they got was a little over 8mg similar to sciroxx but the people on the forum demanded the company British Dragon to release them and they would buy them even if they were a tad underdosed. In the end high grade halo is not easy to find. Anybodys best bet is to just pay 3-4$ a tab and buy real Upjohn halo. Like I also said I hate how these write-ups really glamorize the steroid when it really dosn;t work like these write-ups state.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2014, 09:00:18 PM »
The halodrol-50 I got was the first original batch that hd the Tbol precursor in it but it also had Mado(DMT) Desoxy Methyl Testosterone in the tablets plus it had a masking agent. That batch of gaspari halodrol got pulled within 25-30 days and then gaspari  took out the madol and masking agent so it was just a Tbol hormone like you said but at first it was some crazy shit. The halo I got did test out but it was not 10mg per tab it was 8.23mg per tab so it was underdosed but even at 8mg It did work but nothing like a upjohn.

I used to be able to get
Upjohn Halo tabs for 3$ a tab and it was great shit but not quite as potent as the write-ups make you think the halo would be. It def changed you physique fast and gave you insane pumps, for some reason I actually likeed the gaspari f9irst run halodrol better the madol was some crazy shit I think the strength gains and pumps and overall change in physique was just nuttz!

I am comparing that to upjohn halo not the sciroxx halo. The very first batch of halodrol-50 was way more then just a Tbo precursor. Desoxy methyl Testosterone is very powerfull stuff way better then superdrol as well. I think the sciroxx halo was not bunk but even if it is 8mg instead of 10mg the quality of raw material makes a huge diffrence. I think sciroxx was using poor halo raws just like alot of UGL's are.

Even back in the day when the original british dragon was around they didn't want to release halo because it was always poor quality and they couldn;t get it to test out to 10mg per tab the closest they got was a little over 8mg similar to sciroxx but the people on the forum demanded the company British Dragon to release them and they would buy them even if they were a tad underdosed. In the end high grade halo is not easy to find. Anybodys best bet is to just pay 3-4$ a tab and buy real Upjohn halo. Like I also said I hate how these write-ups really glamorize the steroid when it really dosn;t work like these write-ups state.

Ah YEAH come to think of it I have heard about that initial "pixie dusted" batch of Gaspari for the first run. Sounds crazy, also possibly some synergy between those specific chems that kicked ass.

You should make a thread about this "poor quality raw" thing. I always just thought once you have the correct molecular makeup, the compound is what it is. Please explain the poor quality raw thing, I am legitimately curious about this.

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2014, 02:04:40 AM »
Ah YEAH come to think of it I have heard about that initial "pixie dusted" batch of Gaspari for the first run. Sounds crazy, also possibly some synergy between those specific chems that kicked ass.

You should make a thread about this "poor quality raw" thing. I always just thought once you have the correct molecular makeup, the compound is what it is. Please explain the poor quality raw thing, I am legitimately curious about this.

First lets talk about gasparis Halodrol-50 on crack here is the testing done by Don catlin and was put in the washington post. It has to be big time shit to be put in the washington post this article reveals what was in the first run gaspari halodrol-50 I took. Like I said i have never taken anything stronger..  

By Amy Shipley
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, November 30, 2005
A dietary supplement marketed to fitness and health enthusiasts on the Internet and in body-building shops contains anabolic steroids linked to two of the biggest doping scandals in sports history, including the renowned case involving East German Olympic athletes in the 1960s and '70s, according to a prominent researcher.

The supplement, which is sold under the name Halodrol-50, contains a steroid that closely resembles Oral-Turinabol, the principal steroid used to fuel East Germany's secret, systematic sports doping program, according to Don Catlin of the UCLA Olympic Analytical Laboratory.

Catlin said it also contains DMT, or madol, a steroid federal authorities say was developed for Bay Area Laboratory Co-operative (BALCO), the California nutritional supplement company at the center of a scheme to provide prominent professional athletes with undetectable performance-enhancing drugs.

ad_icon

Catlin analyzed the makeup of Halodrol-50 for The Washington Post, which purchased the product on the Internet and reimbursed the Los Angeles researcher for the cost of the testing.

The discovery provides further evidence that the country's multimillion-dollar dietary supplements industry also has become a clearinghouse for the distribution of anabolic steroids, which help build muscle and speed recovery from strenuous exercise but also can cause serious health problems when used in excess

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2014, 02:28:26 AM »

well if a company buys a kilo of superdrol from china that tests out at 90% pure and cap it out at 10mg a capsule the capsules will still be 10mg but the batch won't be as strong as a company who bought a kilo that tested out at 98-99% superdrol (Methasteron) and it is going to be way stronger then the company who bought the 90% superdrol(Methasteron powder)

This happened before the original guy Matt cahill bought a kilo of superdrol that tested out at very close to 99% and it was so potent guys were losing hair when they showered and they were also making insane gains! I knew a guys who was setting personal bests every work-out . This was before superdrol was even sold in capsules and bottled under designer supplements (sledge) -Matt cahill sold it by the gram just in raw powder form and instructed guys on how to make a oral liquid superdrol version. That batch was retarded astrong but there were batches that were just 97-98% but they were not as potent as that 99% batch so just 1-2mg can make a diffrence.

If you ever really pay attention to breaking bad Gus had a chemsit named gale who saw that the competitions meth wich was walts Tested out at 98% and gales only tested out at 95%
gale made a comment to gus that he was super impressed and said" that's our competitions product in a worried matter" Gus then told him it was just 2% higher and gale explained how just that extra 2% can make a product that much stronger.

Recently Strangos Primo-200 just tested back at a tad over 50% and even the mean dosage was just slightly over 50mg per ml instead of 200mg per ml so strango has been selling people primo that is around 55mg per ml and he is labelling it at 200mg per ml. The tests are shown on anabolic board. Strango also was caught selling Test Enanthate instead of tren enanthate so you def have to watch these underground labs even if they have a good reputation. Strango sold me EQ that was horribly weak I didn;t test it but he didn;t even give me 10ml he gave me these 8ml vials plus there was something wrong with his Test E that batch because it stung like test prop(even worse)! It was the most harsh gear anybody I know including myself hs injected nothing but garbage that's where it ended up.

Alot of sources are going to get there raw materials tested now that they found a legit source that will do the testing for them. No more going by looks and texture.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2014, 06:31:33 PM »
My thread got jacked lol shame on you all  >:(

So yeah... maybe in a month I'll grab a sachet and try this out.

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2014, 04:02:39 AM »
My thread got jacked lol shame on you all  >:(

So yeah... maybe in a month I'll grab a sachet and try this out.

well we are experiencd halo users and the main thing you have to watch for is the quality of the product. If you get great quality halo of course it is going to work phenomanally.
I love halo and certain other drugs because they work rapid! I am not very patient and I hate drugs that take along time to kick in. Halo is bad-ass because it works instantly! But if the halo product is low quality(purity) it might not work as well). Halo is def one of my top 3 favorite steroids. halo is spendy but good AAS is going to be spendy

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2014, 06:52:40 AM »
mg for mg how is it vs var. Var even 40mg can increase strength, 60mg definetely noticable, 80-100 things getting serious.

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2014, 02:20:45 PM »
mg for mg how is it vs var. Var even 40mg can increase strength, 60mg definetely noticable, 80-100 things getting serious.

I seem to think Var is a better choice if you want to run those kind of doses. I honestly think the var is a better choice because you can run var longer then halo and you can use a higher dose. The strength gains are similar if you are getting good var. Halo is good but the strength gains-IMO are not that much crazier then var and you can't run halo safely for lopnger then 3-4 weeks and you really shouldn't use more then 30mg of halo. Like I said I rather have a bottle of watson Var then a bottle of upjohn Halo

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2014, 05:16:22 PM »
Well that sucks I was hoping a "OH WOW" factor to it... if that's true, sounds a bit disappointing.

Nah im not doing any var cycle at this point but I agree with that about var.. i dunno why so many ppl hate on var its great... Some 40mg per day split in two doses of var even I find heals my tendons/joints and prevents injuries. Unlike winstrol the devil. Winstrol definetely has the strength edge on var though... so thats weird if ur saying halo is about the same :-/ Doesn't sound as legendary as most ppl make halo to be..

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2014, 08:59:28 PM »
Well that sucks I was hoping a "OH WOW" factor to it... if that's true, sounds a bit disappointing.

Nah im not doing any var cycle at this point but I agree with that about var.. i dunno why so many ppl hate on var its great... Some 40mg per day split in two doses of var even I find heals my tendons/joints and prevents injuries. Unlike winstrol the devil. Winstrol definetely has the strength edge on var though... so thats weird if ur saying halo is about the same :-/ Doesn't sound as legendary as most ppl make halo to be..

well thats because most var is low quality if you get Upjohn halo it does hit you fast,you can feel a surge right before your work-out but the strength gains are nothing that crazy. It will give you that slight edge if your a powerlifter and going for a PR. I really like the gains I get from var and I like the way var changes my physique, var makes me pretty fucking strong. There would be no way I could run halo that long to where i would see my physique change like i do on var. I will say this if you are out foir a personal record halo is the way to go but is not a steroid you want to be taking for very long a few weeks.

The one thing I love about Halo is you can feel halo work right away there is none of this waiting a few days like Dbol ,winstrol,superdrol. Halo works the same fucking day you pop those tablets. Anavar works like that for me as well but I don"t get that kind of aggression off of it like i do the halo. halo is def worth trying but you def have to watch the source you buy it from. Halo is the kind of drug you could tell is fake after just one use two uses at most but one should be sufficient.

Their really is not to much of a point of taking halo unless you are competing in bodybuilding and are a few weeks out or you are a powerlifter. Halo is a great potent drug don't get me wrong I am just saying some write-ups companys put up on their site to sell halo makes me laugh they definately hype the hell out of halo and all oral steroids. Realistically no steroid or steroid cycle will give you more then a 25% imporovement in overall strength. If you bench 305lbs and take halo and prep for a personal bests it's not like your personal best lift is going to double if your lucky you will get a 25% increase so maybe you might be able to push up a extra 50 pounds. I have done that and seen others do it s well but I have never seen anybody do much more then gain 50lbs more on their personal best lift. But hell 50lb increase in just 7-10 days is great.

I live by it's not how much you can bench or squat or deadlift it's how much you look like you can bench, squat and deadlift. I can bench 305 lbs fairly easy but I look like I can bench alot more. In fact when I was only benching 270lbs guys thought I was benching 400-500lbs. I constantly got asked how much I could bench

dustin

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2014, 01:40:04 PM »
Quality Var beats everything, but halo is greater for aggression and raw strength. On my cardio days I would lift hard and do Max weights with half a dozen extra sets. I don't feel like it's something you could run long term like Var though, so I'd use it sparingly. If fact, I think all orals should be used sparingly.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2014, 08:31:02 PM »
I just started on 10mg Halo, after 3 days I had to stop because I was so pissed of about everything it was scary. it took me a couple days to feel normal again. Training was great on Halo. Lifted pretty heavy weights without any problems. Energy and attitude was thru the roof. Unfortunately the anger issue messed it up for me. Maybe I wait a few days then try again. I cant even imagine 40mg ???.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2014, 10:55:30 PM »
^LOL

My source had great orals, their var is legit. So now that they got halo why Im wondering to try it as I'm big on strength. I want to break a plateau I hit a while ago on some lifts too.... will let everyone know how it goes. I like gear that makes me pissed at the gym cause that focus/aggression is gold (as long as you lift smart and don't tear shit up).

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2014, 02:17:43 AM »
^LOL

My source had great orals, their var is legit. So now that they got halo why Im wondering to try it as I'm big on strength. I want to break a plateau I hit a while ago on some lifts too.... will let everyone know how it goes. I like gear that makes me pissed at the gym cause that focus/aggression is gold (as long as you lift smart and don't tear shit up).

It sounds perfect for what your trying to do. I think it is badass shit but you just have to watch your source,if you trust your source like you just said you did give it a try. I love halo and M1T and halodrol but I think the write-ups can be drastically overrated. If you tried M1T that might be stronger Mg for mg . I think I mentally and phiysically feel better on Halo then M1T,feel the best on just var or real halodrol was crazy.

dustin

« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2014, 08:17:31 PM »
Only original m1t is worth it. New stuff always sucks, IMHO. Sent me to the ER with flank pains and didn't like it in the gym. Halo for strength, hands down.

Doing 10mg preworkout feels great. Was going to stop but progress is steady so it's hard lol