Author Topic: Layne Norton sacrifices to win USAPL Raw Nationals (1725 natural total @93kg)  (Read 10954 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
No Bio-Gro needed. Team Natty. Congrats brother.  8)

I broke my all time best squat PR with a 650 squat, tied my best meet PR on bench at 391, and hit a 683 deadlift for a 1725 total and finally got passed the 1700 lb barrier. I also won the 93kg weight class with over 70 lifters in it and qualified for IPF Raw Worlds.

A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
I got you baby!
A

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
LOL at the super-hero-type music playing in the clip. And who's that annoying screaming woman

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
As natural as fucking your sister in the ass in front of your parents.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
LOL at the super-hero-type music playing in the clip. And who's that annoying screaming woman

It turns lifting weights into an epic gladiatorial battle between the forces of good and evil. :D

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Existentialism at its finest.

"Thats why we live in this world" - R. Coleman

8)
A

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Strong...........liar.

nasum

• Getbig III
As natty as layne norton's gyno.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
laynes gettin the greys from that heme-iron
A

Max

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
Depending on the fed you can get three red lights if you walk out under the bar at the end. This has happened to me before in a contest.
Strong lifting though.

milone79

• Getbig IV
Natty....LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
laynes gettin the greys from that heme-iron

I dick down two whores in the afternoon.
I dick down two whores at night.
I dick down two whores before I dick down two whores then I dick down two whores.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
It turns lifting weights into an epic gladiatorial battle between the forces of good and evil. :D

Yes, like you have accomplished anything in your life of even such small magnitude. I bet 95% of morons here don't even have bachelors degree, let alone phd in any respectable field. And he is fucking strong. Like you know, best in USA in his weight class strong.

So yeah, keep on posting that sarcastic shit.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
Layne and I are the same age. I remember his bodybuilding.com era crap. I used to train with Big Red who used to write and trained with him as well; but that's a story for another day.

Dude has some of the worst genetics for size I have ever seen. Nice to see his hardwork over all these years pay off and to do something that he loves well....

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Yes, like you have accomplished anything in your life of even such small magnitude. I bet 95% of morons here don't even have bachelors degree, let alone phd in any respectable field. And he is fucking strong. Like you know, best in USA in his weight class strong.

Settle down, Mattzi.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
All the degrees in the world won't change the fact that he's a lying narcissistic douche.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it

It's a little known fact that PhD's are for losers....

HonestBob

• Getbig IV

You are implying that his PhD is in a respectable field?   I work with real scientists (I am not one) and they laugh wholeheartedly at almost all sports science and nutritional science.  Layme rides Jacob Wilson's coattails and has benefitted enormously from that friendship.

You have to give the little boy his due though, he works hard.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Def one of the strongest natties of all time.

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
people like bashing Layne...but i cant do it now.nice guy and good lifts.natural or not i dont know.his concern.hes a pretty giving guy.

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
Layne and I are the same age. I remember his bodybuilding.com era crap. I used to train with Big Red who used to write and trained with him as well; but that's a story for another day.

Dude has some of the worst genetics for size I have ever seen. Nice to see his hardwork over all these years pay off and to do something that he loves well....

Start a Big Red thread. I'm intrigued.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth

Haterz gonna hate.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Good lifts. Strong dude.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Good lifts. Strong dude.

"Strong lifts, good dude" was not working I guess. "Good strong, dude lifts"?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Good luck to Layne with his objectives.