Author Topic: Another airplane disappears off radar in the air wtf is going on?  (Read 5654 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Another airplane disappears off radar in the air wtf is going on?
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2014, 11:03:31 PM »
Aliens are fallen angels you lumpy skull nephilim.

That's what I heard.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2014, 03:41:56 AM »
I`m impressed with your knowledge,although it wasn`t the titanic that sank,but its sister ship RMS Olympic.But you are correct about the elite passengers onboard,the shipping line was owned by JP Morgan and the Olympic set sail first,after a few voyages it had a collision with a navy battleship,the insurers wouldn`t pay up,so the sinking took place.

thanks for correcting me.

I only remember that america didn't have a central bank in the early 1830's and that the jesuits wanted another one in america so that they would have a bottomless reservoir from which to draw money for their wars and other schemes around the world and that the ship had those big players on board.

the rothschilds were the banking agents for the papacy’s jesuits, holding the key to the wealth of the roman catholic church.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2014, 03:53:43 AM »
Eric Jon Phelps

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2014, 05:04:57 AM »
Where can I read more about this?

Theres this book here
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rms-Olympic-John-Hamer/dp/1291638628/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1406376010&sr=8-3&keywords=john+hamer
 Or watch this video presentation by the same author.I never had any interest in the titanic story,just believed the official version,but when you listen to a few facts you realise it wasn`t the titanic that sank.The fact that 3 of the worlds wealthiest men died could be a coincidence,or a case of killing two birds with one stone.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2014, 07:52:49 AM »
Looks like I picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue.