Author Topic: They remade an iconic movie!  (Read 1291 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
They remade an iconic movie!
« on: July 24, 2014, 05:59:19 AM »
"Cockoon" 2014 IMBD

An old wrinkly former bodybuilder who once placed 8th in a contest 43 years ago, is sailing along the Ugandan shore. While diving really deep for african pearl necklacess he discovers huge egg like shaped petrified cockoons. They harbored tall muscular dark skinned alien creatures with a fabulous musculature. Left without oxygen in the tank he takes refuge inside one for a precious life saving breath. Once at the surface and ashore he realizes that his whole genetic makeup has suffered changes. Can you guess how this experience changed him and why?

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: They remade an iconic movie!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 06:01:29 AM »
0/10 , stick to wanking over Radu's skeletal body

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 06:22:51 AM »
0/10 , stick to wanking over Radu's skeletal body

sev is really failing badly recently
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2014, 06:25:48 AM »
 :D

I was taking bets on who pops in first: army of cum, pigmc or simone .. sure enough, England's finest answered the call!

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2014, 06:34:57 AM »
"Cockoon" 2014 IMBD

An old wrinkly former bodybuilder who once placed 8th in a contest 43 years ago, is sailing along the Ugandan shore. While diving really deep for african pearl necklacess he discovers huge egg like shaped petrified cockoons. They harbored tall muscular dark skinned alien creatures with a fabulous musculature. Left without oxygen in the tank he takes refuge inside one for a precious life saving breath. Once at the surface and ashore he realizes that his whole genetic makeup has suffered changes. Can you guess how this experience changed him and why?

Haha wtf? This is brilliant but disturbing at the same time.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2014, 07:08:25 AM »
Not good enough for you antsy to suck?

I will give it another shot kay?

was "db" short for dumb then you just punched randomly 2431 to fill the space left?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2014, 07:59:47 AM »
It's interesting how the word "Cock" kind of flags your brain like a light switch. Wherever it appears and no matter the context, your brain gets some kind of activation, don't know why... Maybe some cravings of some sort.

::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2014, 08:01:09 AM »
It's interesting how the word "Cock" kind of flags your brain like a light switch. Wherever it appears and no matter the context, your brain gets some kind of activation, don't know why... Maybe some cravings of some sort.

::)
Good detective skillz failcock

Simple Simon

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2014, 10:32:43 AM »
Sev desperately trying to climb from the getbig ladder of respectability and repeatedly catching his rigger boot on the bottom rung.

Post another thread about how you are transforming Radu, they are always good for a laugh.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2014, 11:06:17 AM »
If you truly believe his transformation is laughable, or what I did with him, then you must be mentally insane and in bdybuilding terms, retarded. My personal belief is that you are jealous and hate yourself so in turn you pour all that self hate onto others in anger.

Dr Phil out

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2014, 11:15:25 AM »
If you truly believe his transformation is laughable, or what I did with him, then you must be mentally insane and in bdybuilding terms, retarded. My personal belief is that you are jealous and hate yourself so in turn you pour all that self hate onto others in anger.

Dr Phil out
You put him on a stupid drug cycle, nothing more nothing less.
Radus transformation is down to him, and for you to claim otherwise is disrespectful to all the hard work he has put in.

Stop trying to bask in the glory of others , I know basking in your own glory is alien to you bearing in mind you have never achieved anything worthy of glory yourself.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2014, 11:17:23 AM »
Radus transformation is down to him, and for you to claim otherwise is disrespectful to all the hard work he has put in.

Stop trying to bask in the glory of others , I know basking in your own glory is alien to you bearing in mind you have never achieved anything worthy of glory yourself.
;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2014, 09:32:05 PM »

You sound bitter and vengeful... take your wife to that 20$ dinner you keep promising her  ;D