Author Topic: HAMAS soldiers beat Palestinians...  (Read 5403 times)

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
HAMAS soldiers beat Palestinians...
« on: July 24, 2014, 07:23:46 AM »
Who won't stay and be their human shields.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1480489098861416

And then everyone wonders why there are so many civilian casualties in Palestine...
If Hamas cared even one bit about their people they would evacuate buildings instead of stuffing them full of civilians to then cry to the international community that Israel is targeting civilians.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: HAMAS soldiers beat Palestinians...
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 07:26:58 AM »
If it's on facebook it must be true  ::).  I love how the Jews give labels to justify their cause.  They kill someone with a gun and call them a terrorist, they kill someone without a gun and call them a human shield.  They can go fuck themselves.

Complex Carbs

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 07:27:25 AM »
But it's still the Jews who shot them.

You would jump the queue to catch the bullets, i know.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2014, 07:27:49 AM »

And then everyone wonders why there are so many civilian casualties in Palestine...
If Hamas cared even one bit about their people they would evacuate buildings instead of stuffing them full of civilians to then cry to the international community that Israel is targeting civilians.
Israel does target civilians.  ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2014, 07:31:36 AM »

It's baffling how any reasonable person can support these terrorists.  I guess there are a lot of gullible and naive people in the world who fail to know when a people bring troubles onto themselves.
V

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2014, 07:47:50 AM »
Two different political agendas producing the same effect: killing Palestinian civilians. Hamas is on a fund raising campaign; with what happened in Syria and what is going on in Iraq, they're losing a good part of the funds the Hezbollah (and through them Iran) was sending them. So they're catering to the Sunnis with money: Qatar, Saoudi Arabia, Emirates, etc.....the ones funding the Islamic State and the rebels in Syria. Martyrdom is a marketing device. The Likoud is just doing it's best to keep the Israeli society unified against an common enemy as the country is now completely divided in fact.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2014, 07:59:34 AM »
In the end these wars benefit one group.  The American Jews.  They'll make billions and billions from running their US military contract companies.  Sheldon Aldelson has spent over $100 million trying to get his republicans in certain senate and congress seats to start a war with Iran.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2014, 08:07:10 AM »
In the end these wars benefit one group.  The American Jews.  They'll make billions and billions from running their US military contract companies.  Sheldon Aldelson has spent over $100 million trying to get his republicans in certain senate and congress seats to start a war with Iran.

In that case I demand my cut of the profits (well... half a cut, the other half is out fighting the Russkis)  ;D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2014, 08:12:05 AM »

That's a very old video not related to this recent incident, it is an unrelated internal disturbance.

HTH ::)

Dropping bombs and shells on residential homes wiping out blocks at a time and then blame them for the baby deaths....priceless.

S

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2014, 08:14:57 AM »
Both sides are assholes. The more they off each other the better for the rest of the world

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2014, 09:08:30 AM »
I have walked the streets of both West Bank Palestine and Israel. With one you have a population that wants to kill the other on sight and drive them to the sea. With the other both Jews and Arabs Moslems walk together and respect each others place of worship. At work they earn the same rate of pay.

Can you name them?

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2014, 09:35:00 AM »
the problem is everyone keeps BSing around the real underlying issue. Hamas has every right to keep firing rockets into israel while israel continues it's illegal occupation.
the actions of hamas are in reality self defense , you think if canada decided to take a chunk of the US i think they would get a little more back than a bunch of ineffective rockets.

un security council

"Affirming once more that the Fourth Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War of 12 August 1949 1/ is applicable to the Arab territories occupied by Israel since 1967, including Jerusalem,
1. Determines that the policy and practices of Israel in establishing settlements in the Palestinian and other Arab territories occupied since 1967 have no legal validity and constitute a serious obstruction to achieving a comprehensive, just and lasting peace in the Middle East;
2. Strongly deplores the failure of Israel to abide by Security Council resolutions 237 (1967) of 14 June 1967, 252 (1968) of 21 May 1968 and 298 (1971) of 25 September 1971 and the consensus statement by the President of the Security Council on 11 November 1976 2/ and General Assembly resolutions 2253 (ES-V) and 2254 (ES-V) of 4 and 14 July 1967, 32/5 of 28 October 1977 and 33/113 of 18 December 1978;
3. Calls once more upon Israel, as the occupying Power, to abide scrupulously by the 1949 Fourth Geneva Convention, to rescind its previous measures and to desist from taking any action which would result in changing the legal status and geographical nature and materially affecting the demographic composition of the Arab territories occupied since 1967, including Jerusalem, and, in particular, not to transfer parts of its own civilian population into the occupied Arab territories;"

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2014, 09:36:09 AM »
I have walked the streets of both West Bank Palestine and Israel. With one you have a population that wants to kill the other on sight and drive them to the sea. With the other both Jews and Arabs Moslems walk together and respect each others place of worship. At work they earn the same rate of pay.

Can you name them?

Did you live in Israel? I've never been to Gaza or West Bank, for obvious reasons haha. But I lived in Ganei Aviv (a suburb of Lod) and there was an arab area right outside the town where it was some scary shit. My dad had to drive to work through there and every day his car would get rocks thrown at it by the local arab kids. I was robbed by 5 kids from that area one night (I was 10 or 11 at the time). My school did a field trip to a mosque (I don't know why they thought it was a good idea), it was us (a class of about 20 kids), our pregnant teacher, and a bus driver. After our tour we were walking back to our bus when a bunch of arab teenagers started throwing rocks and metal shards at us (including our pregnant teacher). I don't remember where the bus driver was but I remember we were waiting for him and fighting off these assholes.

Another thing that will always stick out in my mind is at 5:30am every morning the mosque in Lod would play arab prayers and wake everyone up, it was extremely annoying at first, but I got used to it after a couple months.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2014, 10:56:55 AM »
Did you live in Israel? I've never been to Gaza or West Bank, for obvious reasons haha. But I lived in Ganei Aviv (a suburb of Lod) and there was an arab area right outside the town where it was some scary shit. My dad had to drive to work through there and every day his car would get rocks thrown at it by the local arab kids. I was robbed by 5 kids from that area one night (I was 10 or 11 at the time). My school did a field trip to a mosque (I don't know why they thought it was a good idea), it was us (a class of about 20 kids), our pregnant teacher, and a bus driver. After our tour we were walking back to our bus when a bunch of arab teenagers started throwing rocks and metal shards at us (including our pregnant teacher). I don't remember where the bus driver was but I remember we were waiting for him and fighting off these assholes.

Another thing that will always stick out in my mind is at 5:30am every morning the mosque in Lod would play arab prayers and wake everyone up, it was extremely annoying at first, but I got used to it after a couple months.

I am friends with educated, "english" Palestinian Christians whose grandparents were kicked out / incarcerated / in one case forced to stay without his family for 5 years because he was a Judge and he was forced to help parcel out what had been the land of his people into the hands of European Jews.

The family I know still have the key for their house that they were forced to flee and pass to Jewish invaders.

How anyone cannot see that this will stir up hatred is beyond me and beyond the entire world who have not been force fed Israeli propaganda.  The people I know are good people, they work hard and contribute to society, they are not religious, and they HATE Israel. 

Who can blame them?

And for a bit of irony and colour, would you believe that their uncle / aunt (also a Pali Christian) is married to GW Bush's first cousin.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2014, 11:02:43 AM »
I am friends with educated, "english" Palestinian Christians whose grandparents were kicked out / incarcerated / in one case forced to stay without his family for 5 years because he was a Judge and he was forced to help parcel out what had been the land of his people into the hands of European Jews.

The family I know still have the key for their house that they were forced to flee and pass to Jewish invaders.

How anyone cannot see that this will stir up hatred is beyond me and beyond the entire world who have not been force fed Israeli propaganda.  The people I know are good people, they work hard and contribute to society, they are not religious, and they HATE Israel. 

Who can blame them?

And for a bit of irony and colour, would you believe that their uncle / aunt (also a Pali Christian) is married to GW Bush's first cousin.

The "key to his house?" Oh brother, have you been suckered...

https://www.google.com/search?q=palestinian+key+symbol&es_sm=91&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=FkrRU4upBse6oQTMqYC4BA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1382&bih=1247

tricepinjury

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2014, 11:06:56 AM »
Wow, just wow. How can anyone in thier right minds say that Hamas and Palestine are doing this to themselves??? Jews are the only people that have the arrogance to do so.

Hitler did it to them, although on a smaller scale it's no different what they are doing to Palestine.

When Germany tried to invade other countries, when the countries fought back were they terrorists? Look at the death rate Isreal vs Palestine and see who is the murderous race!

Pigs.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2014, 11:09:00 AM »
Wow, just wow. How can anyone in thier right minds say that Hamas and Palestine are doing this to themselves??? Jews are the only people that have the arrogance to do so.

Hitler did it to them, so now they do it to Palestine.

When Germany tried to invade other countries, when the countries fought back were they terrorists? Look at the death rate Isreal vs Palestine and see who is the murderous race!

Pigs.

Such ignorance.

If you can stomach reading something from a "JOOOOOO!", try this for a little reality: http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/shalom-motherfr/

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2014, 11:11:12 AM »
The "key to his house?" Oh brother, have you been suckered...

https://www.google.com/search?q=palestinian+key+symbol&es_sm=91&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=FkrRU4upBse6oQTMqYC4BA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1382&bih=1247

Symbolic or not, Israel wasn't created out of thin air.  They corralled a bunch of people who considered the land their own into a small space of land.

It is what it is, but is also indefensible.  

Until they give the Palestinians a proper chunk of land and money, even if every Israeli thinks they don't deserve it, this will go on and on.  But what is happening now is that world has lost patience with the way Israel uses disproportionate force and plays the victim.  Their latest trick is to compare the Gaza rockets to the Blitz.  

If the world is against you, rather than feeding a persecution complex, stick your head up and work out why.  

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2014, 11:11:38 AM »
As is always the case with these displays ... pathetic.

Leave that part of the world to burn and war.

They like it that way.

Bunch of uncivilized savages.

Religion =  ::)

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2014, 11:12:06 AM »
Such ignorance.

If you can stomach reading something from a "JOOOOOO!", try this for a little reality: http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/shalom-motherfr/

You are Jewish?  (srs question, not trolling)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2014, 11:13:27 AM »
If the world is against you, rather than feeding a persecution complex, stick your head up and work out why.  

Or, as in the case of Israel, fight to survive. The "world" wants all of the jews of Israel driven into the sea. They don't want to do that. Frankly, if I were in charge, I would have gone to the nukes by now. Fuck it. The fucking towel heads are gonna hate you anyway, might as well scare the fuck out of them too.

And what will the world do? The UN? Obama? Please.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2014, 11:15:26 AM »
You are Jewish?  (srs question, not trolling)

Nope, Catholic. Sorry, don't have that angle to work.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2014, 11:15:31 AM »
Such ignorance.

Ah, the myth that Israel is a peaceful, small state surrounded and beset by bellicose Arab Neighbours still around!? Only still believed by the willfully ignorant, knee-jerk Conservative or the credulous. Peddle your wares elsewhere.  ::)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2014, 11:19:26 AM »
Ah, the myth that Israel is a peaceful, small state surrounded and beset by bellicose Arab Neighbours still around!? Only still believed by the willfully ignorant, knee-jerk Conservative or the credulous. Peddle your wares elsewhere.  ::)

Ahh, the idiocy of the knee-jerk leftist that tries (and fails) to hide his obvious anti-semitism. Yes, the missiles raining on Israel are just a fabrication of the JOOOOOO Media, right? Dumb fuck.

tricepinjury

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2014, 11:20:37 AM »
Ignorance??

Israel has settled on Palestinian land (invasion, see Geneva convention for details of how illegal it all is)
Israel has called Palestinians terrorists for fighting back
Israel are using excessive force (if UK or US were not sucking benjamin netanyahu's cock they would have been out and done for war crimes).
Israel are murdering innocent civilians.
Israel are indefensible, but yet they try, they try. Only people who believes their shit Is them.