Author Topic: HAMAS soldiers beat Palestinians...  (Read 5385 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: HAMAS soldiers beat Palestinians...
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2014, 11:21:19 AM »
That we welcome so many from that part of the world is such a cruel joke.

They'll only bring that warring element to our shores with time.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2014, 11:23:44 AM »
Or, as in the case of Israel, fight to survive. The "world" wants all of the jews of Israel driven into the sea. They don't want to do that. Frankly, if I were in charge, I would have gone to the nukes by now. Fuck it. The fucking towel heads are gonna hate you anyway, might as well scare the fuck out of them too.

And what will the world do? The UN? Obama? Please.

You generally come across as a decent guy but that is a seriously stupid comment.

We all have to get on.  When you win a fight you can keep your victim crushed so he hates you forever or try to intelligently put him back together.  This is what happened in Europe when there would have been a very strong argument to crush Germany completely.  One problem with post WW1 politics is that they hammered Germany too hard allowing the Nazis to ultimately gain leverage.

You keep saying that it's a fight to survive but you fail to address what caused this in the first place.  If I came along, smashed the shit out of you, moved into your house and made you live in a hut at the bottom of what used to be your garden, wtf would you think of me? I'd either have to kill you completely (and then all your friends and extended family will hate me forever) or say "Sorry AJ, this isn't ideal but I had to do it.  Here's some nice new houses, money and education for you and your kids.  One day we can put this behind us".

If you want to think about proportionate response, some Americans were killed by Ukrainians funded by Russia.  The Israeli way would be to blast Russia (if they could bully it).  Thankfully Americans are much smarter.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2014, 11:24:58 AM »
Ahh, the idiocy of the knee-jerk leftist that tries (and fails) to hide his obvious anti-semitism. Yes, the missiles raining on Israel are just a fabrication of the JOOOOOO Media, right? Dumb fuck.
1/10  Try intelligence, next time. Goes farther.

tricepinjury

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2014, 11:29:39 AM »
Oh here we go, just like most religious fools. If people don't believe their shit they start saying their are dumb and hate the people. Blanket statements for arrogant, blind fools.

You don't need to be anti Semitic to know what the Jews are doing is obviously fucked up.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2014, 11:34:08 AM »
Oh here we go, just like most religious fools. If people don't believe their shit they start saying their are dumb and hate the people. Blanket statements for arrogant, blind fools.

You don't need to be anti Semitic to know what the Jews are doing is obviously fucked up.

Israelis not Jews.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2014, 11:34:37 AM »
Ignorance??

Israel has settled on Palestinian land (invasion, see Geneva convention for details of how illegal it all is) Bullshit. It was the Transjordan and 2000 years before that Israel.
Israel has called Palestinians terrorists for fighting back. No, they are terrorists for terrorist activities against civilians
Israel are using excessive force (if UK or US were not sucking benjamin netanyahu's cock they would have been out and done for war crimes). Bullshit again. If the force was excessive, there would be so many more Pali deaths
Israel are murdering innocent civilians. Hamas is using them as shields
Israel are indefensible, but yet they try, they try. Only people who believes their shit Is them. Stupid opinion

Look, you are an ignorant jackass that knows nothing about the world. Why don't you go play with your dolls and let the adults in the world figure shit out

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2014, 11:41:37 AM »
AJ you must be trolling now.

The force used ISN'T excessive?

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2014, 11:42:39 AM »
Look, you are an ignorant jackass that knows nothing about the world. Why don't you go play with your dolls and let the adults in the world figure shit out
Now, you're self-identifying as an ignorant blowhard. Doesn't end well. Seen it many times before. Sure you want to do this?  

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2014, 11:43:37 AM »

AJ, they just bombed a UN hospital and killed 15 people, mostly kids.  They have killed over 130 children (according to the UN) in the last 10 days.

And to use the "Hamas hide behind civilians" line is weak - they are corralled into a small strip of land.

When SO many people think someone is doing something wrong then they usually are.  Even Shizzo had his supporters but everyone else could see the truth.

tricepinjury

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2014, 11:48:15 AM »
Look, you are Jew right? Or family from Israel? Or lived in 'Israel' 2000 years ago in a previous idiot life? Lol

The fact is that land was Palestinian and after the 2nd world war the displaced Jews of the world needed some where to lay their hat. They thought, I know a couple of thousand years ago we owned that land so let's go and take it back. So many of them 'settled' there they needed more and more land, so took more and more and then penned the land owners in with controls over food and water.

Answer me this blind fool, if I blew your home up (the home your family had live in for generations) and killed your wife, your mother, your kids and then built another house on that land and then I moved into that house, what would you do?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2014, 11:51:49 AM »

If the world is against you, rather than feeding a persecution complex, stick your head up and work out why.  

For them, its never their fault. Eternal victimhood ;)

You would think after thousands of years and expulsion from dozens and dozens of nations, they would be able to say 'hey you know, maybe just maybe we have something to do with this'..lmao

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2014, 11:54:22 AM »
AJ, they just bombed a UN hospital and killed 15 people, mostly kids.  They have killed over 130 children (according to the UN) in the last 10 days.

And to use the "Hamas hide behind civilians" line is weak - they are corralled into a small strip of land.

When SO many people think someone is doing something wrong then they usually are.  Even Shizzo had his supporters but everyone else could see the truth.

The problem is Hamas is stashing rockets and missiles in the stupidest places, hospitals, schools, safe-houses. If Hamas cared about its people, they'd have a safe-zone where civilians could go and only fire rockets outside those safe-zones. But, of course, they follow civilians into supposed safe zones and start firing rockets from there, then blame Israel when they get shelled.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2014, 11:54:56 AM »
This is an eye opener from another thread, not sure how to link:

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2014, 11:56:12 AM »

Because surrounding your bomb and rocket making factories with civilian homes isn't using them as a shield, fucking idiot

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2014, 11:58:13 AM »
This is an eye opener from another thread, not sure how to link:

Yes, its Israel's fault for protecting its citizens  ::)
Maybe they should just disable the iron dome and disband their army, there would be more civilian casualties, leading to a more "equal playing field", yes?

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2014, 11:59:09 AM »
The problem is Hamas is stashing rockets and missiles in the stupidest places, hospitals, schools, safe-houses. If Hamas cared about its people, they'd have a safe-zone where civilians could go and only fire rockets outside those safe-zones. But, of course, they follow civilians into supposed safe zones and start firing rockets from there, then blame Israel when they get shelled.

This is a classic two wrongs don't make a right.

Should Hamas shell Israel?  No.  But I bet most Palestinians think they have little choice.
Should Israel react the way it does?  Not a lot of people think so.  

Remember what Israel did to Beirut a few years ago?  And then what Sharon did years before that?  The hatred for Israel (which a lot of us are smart enough to separate from "Jews") is visceral and as an outsider it is understandable.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2014, 12:00:39 PM »
Because surrounding your bomb and rocket making factories with civilian homes isn't using them as a shield, fucking idiot

And your justification for the slaying of children on the beach playing football, witnessed by many foreign journalists?

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2014, 12:01:19 PM »

This discussion is over your head.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2014, 12:02:25 PM »
these sand people are funny

bench

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2014, 12:02:30 PM »
Although i do not like israel and think they are assholes too, i do not pretend Hamas is anything good either. Although there are good and innocent palestinians being killed by the truckload, Islam is a cancer on the earth and must be eradicated.

So other than the kids getting killed, which is really sad, these two sides eradicating each other is a win-win imo ;D

tricepinjury

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2014, 12:13:02 PM »
Honest Bob
Palestine = largely Arab
Israel = largely Jews

Can you tell me why I should separate the two, Israel from Jews? Israelis are Jewish people culturally and religiously.

I am open to clearing up my understanding.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2014, 12:21:39 PM »
Honest Bob
Palestine = largely Arab
Israel = largely Jews

Can you tell me why I should separate the two, Israel from Jews? Israelis are Jewish people culturally and religiously.

1/5 of the population are Eastern European "Jews", in reality many are not Jewish by "Jewish law" (mother has to be Jewish for child to be Jew). I, for example, am half Jewish on my dad's side, so when I lived in Israel I was not considered Jewish. To become Israeli when immigrating you need to be married to a Jewish person or 7 generations back have Jewish ancestry. A lot of people who fled Russia/Ukraine/Belarus/etc... don't consider themselves Jewish, they just saw an opportunity to escape a shitty situation and took it. In fact, there have been outbreaks of antisemitism in Israel following the collapse of the Soviet Union. Russians used to (still do) beat Jews back in Russia (same goes for Ukraine, Belarus, etc...) so when they came to Israel they continued that. And when you're 7 generations removed from the culture its hard to consider yourself Jewish at all. Its mind-boggling that antisemites would rather live in Israel than Eastern Europe lol.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2014, 12:25:32 PM »
Honest Bob
Palestine = largely Arab
Israel = largely Jews

I wanted to draw a distinction because without it anything that is seen as anti-Israeli (in certain respects that would be me) versus anti-Jewish / anti -Semitic (not me at all). 
Israeli = nationality / Jew = religion.
There are lots of Jews out there who don't think like Israelis. 

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2014, 12:27:16 PM »
1/5 of the population are Eastern European "Jews", in reality many are not Jewish by "Jewish law" (mother has to be Jewish for child to be Jew). I, for example, am half Jewish on my dad's side, so when I lived in Israel I was not considered Jewish. To become Israeli when immigrating you need to be married to a Jewish person or 7 generations back have Jewish ancestry. A lot of people who fled Russia/Ukraine/Belarus/etc... don't consider themselves Jewish, they just saw an opportunity to escape a shitty situation and took it. In fact, there have been outbreaks of antisemitism in Israel following the collapse of the Soviet Union. Russians used to (still do) beat Jews back in Russia (same goes for Ukraine, Belarus, etc...) so when they came to Israel they continued that. And when you're 7 generations removed from the culture its hard to consider yourself Jewish at all. Its mind-boggling that antisemites would rather live in Israel than Eastern Europe lol.

Israel is a beautiful country full of beautiful women and it is amazing what they have done to the place. That versus Russia?  Easy choice.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2014, 12:28:14 PM »
I wanted to draw a distinction because without it anything that is seen as anti-Israeli (in certain respects that would be me) versus anti-Jewish / anti -Semitic (not me at all). 
Israeli = nationality / Jew = religion.
There are lots of Jews out there who don't think like Israelis. 

LOL this is a way better explanation than my history lesson  ;D