Author Topic: Bloated Test Messes everywhere  (Read 2420 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Bloated Test Messes everywhere
« on: July 24, 2014, 07:30:40 AM »
Mid summer at the beach, pools etc... and fuck they're everywhere. Guys running grams of just test and nothing else.  They are bloated like big bloofy blow up dolls.  Trying to suck in their stomachs yet it still goes about 6 inches past their belt.  Arms flared to the sides, tribal tats and the new Samoan chest tat fad.  Long board shorts to cover the fact they don't do legs.  Faces like moon that would even make Alex23 jealous.  Oil slathered on their freshly shaved body.  The only cut they have is the one they'll try to inflict on themselves when they come off in September.

Knooger

• Getbig V
Re: Bloated Test Messes everywhere
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 07:34:54 AM »
10,000 of those is better than one Shizzo.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 07:40:18 AM »
Mid summer at the beach, pools etc... and fuck they're everywhere. Guys running grams of just test and nothing else.  They are bloated like big bloofy blow up dolls.  Trying to suck in their stomachs yet it still goes about 6 inches past their belt.  Arms flared to the sides, tribal tats and the new Samoan chest tat fad.  Long board shorts to cover the fact they don't do legs.  Faces like moon that would even make Alex23 jealous.  Oil slathered on their freshly shaved body.  The only cut they have is the one they'll try to inflict on themselves when they come off in September.

Best one liner I read in a while.

But have seen many beef cakes in Marbella's Ocean Club clearly breathing in pool side....a funny sight.
S

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2014, 07:41:40 AM »

But have seen many beef cakes in Marbella's Ocean Club clearly breathing in pool side....a funny sight.

I can't wait to go back!!!

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2014, 07:46:05 AM »

Highly overrated IMHO.

Too English, not Ibiza-esque, nice food though and good management.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2014, 07:49:41 AM »
Highly overrated IMHO.

Too English, not Ibiza-esque, nice food though and good management.

It depends on when and what year you go...2011 was epic, had soo much fun on a 5 day bender in Marbs, and Ocean Club and Buddha really delivered., went the following two years and it was a little bit flat.

Ibiza is three weeks away and I'll be in Ocean Club there for the first time, from IG pics/vids, it looks pretty cool
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2014, 07:50:18 AM »

Hope you can make it sometime fella. 8)
S

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2014, 07:57:11 AM »
It depends on when and what year you go...2011 was epic, had soo much fun on a 5 day bender in Marbs, and Ocean Club and Buddha really delivered., went the following two years and it was a little bit flat.

Ibiza is three weeks away and I'll be in Ocean Club there for the first time, from IG pics/vids, it looks pretty cool

Sadly am now too old for Ibiza and haven't been back for 7 years.  Kiss some pretty girls for me pls because I used to have so much fun.  I realise that opens me up to much deserved abuse!

Marbs is nice to live / chill but I hate the English hen parties.  The best thing to do is find a beach near San Pedro, roll a big fat one, and watch the waves under the African light.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2014, 08:02:30 AM »
Sadly am now too old for Ibiza and haven't been back for 7 years.  Kiss some pretty girls for me pls because I used to have so much fun.  I realise that opens me up to much deserved abuse!

Marbs is nice to live / chill but I hate the English hen parties.  The best thing to do is find a beach near San Pedro, roll a big fat one, and watch the waves under the African light.

I figured my years are numbered now too at 35.

Getting lean for it has been a lot harder too, it is a young man's game. Gary Linickers brother is there all the time, but it looks odd seeing a grand pa amongst young girls and boys especially when all of your hair is white lol

S

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2014, 08:04:47 AM »

"Marbs", any man who says that is a certified homosexual

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2014, 08:05:46 AM »
I figured my years are numbered now too at 35. Getting lean for it too has been a lot harder too, it is a young man's game.
Gary Linickers brother is there all the time, but it looks odd seeing a grand pa amongst young girls and boys especially when all of your hair is white lol

Make a few more quid, settle down, then you'll really find out how hard it is to be bothered to lean down.

WL is a known c unt but at least he's fairly normal. Fuck with the owners of Marbella Club and days are numbered. They control half of the non local nightlife and most of the security around Marbella and Banus.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2014, 08:11:12 AM »
"Marbs", any man who says that is a certified homosexual

No carbs before marbs  ::)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2014, 08:15:00 AM »

It's actually 'no carbs til marbs'  >:(
S

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2014, 08:15:24 AM »

Getting lean for it has been a lot harder too, it is a young man's game. Gary Linickers brother is there all the time, but it looks odd seeing a grand pa amongst young girls and boys especially when all of your hair is white lol

It cracked me up seeing people there wasting good Veuve like they are in the pic.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2014, 08:16:13 AM »

The real bullshit of that phrase is that all the good pussy in Marbs doesn't care about your love handle fat so long as there's a big wallet to hang onto.

Lots of hot girls in the summer, 99.9% on the make.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2014, 08:32:57 AM »
It cracked me up seeing people there wasting good Veuve like they are in the pic.

Yes, it's like 150 pounds a bottle in there too.....what cracks me up is a lot of these guys don't have much money, just some normal Essex boys wannabe's.

S

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2014, 08:34:54 AM »
The real bullshit of that phrase is that all the good pussy in Marbs doesn't care about your love handle fat so long as there's a big wallet to hang onto.

Never been.

The student loan has only got me so far  ;D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2014, 08:36:36 AM »

True, they hover around guys with bottles and tables in Pangea and the likes.

But tbh when a few guys do similar in the next table yet stand there built and shredded, they tend to get the better pick.

I find Ibiza is more about personality and looks not so much money. and the its more focused on having non-pretentious good fun. So far the best summer party breaks I've had. Although like you I am starting to enjoy other things more, like secluded outdoor activities and exotic sunsets
S

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2014, 12:48:32 PM »

lucky you, wish I could go.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2014, 01:02:39 PM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2014, 02:24:16 PM »

LOL!  Too fucking true.  Test bloat with the androgen red sheen. Lovely combination. 
a

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2014, 06:15:10 PM »

35 years old?

The best years are still to come bro...................40`s is the best for gains and "muscle maturity" IMO.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2014, 06:15:46 PM »
LOL!  Too fucking true.  Test bloat with the androgen red sheen. Lovely combination. 
Thanks for the kind words Tom.  ;D