Author Topic: I am leaving  (Read 6151 times)

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
Re: I am leaving
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2014, 08:47:10 AM »

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2014, 08:47:22 AM »
I think you should take up House DJ-ing in Europe instead then. You have the look, with the sun glasses and all

the trainer

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2014, 08:48:55 AM »
Well guys and gals just one more thread before I hang up my sixguns on this forum.
I would like to say I have enjoyed it here but TBH its been a massive letdown.
I signed up here after I was told it was a brutal forum that took no prisoners what a joke that turned out to be.
It's a den of insecure losers who come across as tough as nails but when it gets down to it they just cant cut it.
I would get more of a fight on a knitting or cookery forum.

Respect to Galeniko and booty, two people who dont take themselves too seriously and enjoy the banter.  Grin
As for the meltdown guys, you know who you are.  Roll Eyes

I will let you take satisfaction in saying you ran me off the forum, it will after all boost you sagging egos.
Normally running someone off a board is destroying them in an argument, not ganging up and saying "nobody likes you here"

Enjoy your soppy forum guys, Im off to find people who can actually debate and argue without going into a meltdown.

I may respond again if anyones up for it, but certain people are off limits due to their fragility, so I will probably ignore them. (You know who you are bigmc you dummy Wink)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
S

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2014, 08:54:37 AM »

Viggo m is one of those guys who got old looking really fast, no?

solipsistic

« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2014, 08:55:05 AM »
x

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2014, 08:57:06 AM »
Well guys and gals just one more thread before I hang up my sixguns on this forum.
I would like to say I have enjoyed it here but TBH its been a massive letdown.
I signed up here after I was told it was a brutal forum that took no prisoners what a joke that turned out to be.
It's a den of insecure losers who come across as tough as nails but when it gets down to it they just cant cut it.
I would get more of a fight on a knitting or cookery forum.

Respect to Galeniko and booty, two people who dont take themselves too seriously and enjoy the banter.  Grin
As for the meltdown guys, you know who you are.  Roll Eyes

I will let you take satisfaction in saying you ran me off the forum, it will after all boost you sagging egos.
Normally running someone off a board is destroying them in an argument, not ganging up and saying "nobody likes you here"

Enjoy your soppy forum guys, Im off to find people who can actually debate and argue without going into a meltdown.

I may respond again if anyones up for it, but certain people are off limits due to their fragility, so I will probably ignore them. (You know who you are bigmc you dummy Wink)
lol jeffley meltdown. It is quite funny how people post that they are leaving because this site sucks and  then come back anyway.

I like simon so it was good but still this post is a good reminder wvy you never should write a goodbye post....bigmc did it to, joon has done several, gal, shizzo (?) Wolfcock...we should to a list of them all

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2014, 09:04:07 AM »
>:(

Been busy and not posting as much.

Are you and Gene still tearing up planet fitness stamford?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2014, 09:27:49 AM »
can anyone find bigmc's farewell?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2014, 09:37:10 AM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2014, 09:37:47 AM »
The blue star curse?

the trainer

« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2014, 09:46:51 AM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2014, 09:53:16 AM »

V

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2014, 09:57:18 AM »
You'll be back, just like your former Dictator...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2014, 10:03:36 AM »
can anyone find bigmc's farewell?

vince basille has a screen shot of it

you should team up with him

you are both on the same level intellectually  :)
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2014, 10:25:37 AM »

Does your wife know you think about me this much?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2014, 10:59:24 AM »
vince basille has a screen shot of it

you should team up with him

you are both on the same level intellectually  :)
I consider Vince to be a smart guy and sincere.. he also is an innovator in this field so I hold him in high regards.

You seem to be a fat guy who takes roids, is lazy, struggling with a huge ego and a huger appetite apparently. Your lack of self discipline sickens both you and me.

Do something about yourself PigMc! There is a fit decent person beneath all that lard and nastiness  ;)

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2014, 11:09:21 AM »
long live the king of gypsies

Uncle Junior

« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2014, 11:11:50 AM »
I consider Vince to be a smart guy and sincere.. he also is an innovator in this field so I hold him in high regards.

You seem
to be a fat guy who takes roids, is lazy, struggling with a huge ego and a huger appetite apparently. Your lack of self discipline sickens both you and me.

Do something about yourself PigMc! There is a fit decent person beneath all that lard and nastiness  ;)

No disrespect to you Sev if you recall when I first came on here we both has similar negative perceptions about each other but once we got to know each a bit better that perception changed entirely.

The reality of Bigmc is far from your current perception of him (if genuine) and his of yours (again if genuine).

Fact is your are both great guys and would probably get on very well IRL.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2014, 11:16:45 AM »
My sadness is overwhelming with this news.

So ...

Okay, c-ya.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2014, 11:23:18 AM »
Quite possibly. But in real life nobody ever came to me or my friend to talk shit.. EVER. In fact, everyone stares at him both on the street and in the gym. He is also a good looking guy and women go nuts over him. I have some stories oh boy ..  ;D
We are here on a bodybuilding  board. So you cannot take seriously a fat dude who lifts and juices, some gym rat in england talking smack and criticizing a refined bodybuilding physique.

Unlike ANY other here, I wanted to show his prep day by day including every detail, stack, diet, lifting, posing, pictors, because I felt his transformation was very impressive and it offers a wealth of information for those interested in getting in shape and/or just losing weight, not to mention how do you get ripped for a competition.

But I decided not to because of idiots like him and Simone .. the emo twink and some frat guys etc ...

So for a few 50 yo adults who act like 15 yo idiots, I decided not to. No biggie

In my mind, with a bodybuilding industry that fed us lies upon lies upon lies over many decades, to have all the details of a prep it's a great tool for those who are curious or want to learn about the TRUTH in bodybuilding.

You see Joon, I came here to share and learn and am doing that and still learning .. it is a process which will continue all my life.

Simple Simon

« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2014, 11:26:18 AM »
Quite possibly. But in real life nobody ever came to me or my friend to talk shit.. EVER. In fact, everyone stares at him both on the street and in the gym. He is also a good looking guy and women go nuts over him. I have some stories oh boy ..  ;D
We are here on a bodybuilding  board. So you cannot take seriously a fat dude who lifts and juices, some gym rat in england talking smack and criticizing a refined bodybuilding physique.

Unlike ANY other here, I wanted to show his prep day by day including every detail, stack, diet, lifting, posing, pictors, because I felt his transformation was very impressive and it offers a wealth of information for those interested in getting in shape and/or just losing weight, not to mention how do you get ripped for a competition.

But I decided not to because of idiots like him and Simone .. the emo twink and some frat guys etc ...

So for a few 50 yo adults who act like 15 yo idiots, I decided not to. No biggie

In my mind, with a bodybuilding industry that fed us lies upon lies upon lies over many decades, to have all the details of a prep it's a great tool for those who are curious or want to learn about the TRUTH in bodybuilding.

You see Joon, I came here to share and learn and am doing that and still learning .. it is a process which will continue all my life.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2014, 11:27:18 AM »
I'll wait for Sev's book from this publisher!!

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2014, 11:27:26 AM »

You should collect those gypsy tears after you are done crying...I hear you can get 1000 rubles per mL on the black market...

Uncle Junior

« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2014, 11:42:53 AM »

Ok I can see where you are coming from and if I am being perfectly honest about it can fully appreciate that when you put your heart and soul into something and want to share it with the board how extremely frustrating it can be when some people just shit on you for no apparent reason, making nasty personal comments just to be difficult and only to get your back up.

I can also see on the other hand how some genuine people and coaches (like for example no one) would have every right to disagree with some of your protocols, for example the 1600mg use of gear for a beginner and almost feel compelled its their duty to express that for health or other reasons etc.

I for one thoroughly enjoyed your thread watching Radu's progress and it was very inspiring and motivating for me and genuinely feel he looks absolutely amazing especially given the short period of training.

I hope you don't let a few people spoil it for the rest of us my friend who were enjoying seeing his progress and hope you continue with the thread.

My only issue with the whole thing was nobody seemed to ask the question what's is happening on his insides, if Radu has had blood works done to make sure he is safe and healthy? I know I had quite few issues with less than one third of Radu's dose for first cycle, but I guess there is huge variability how different people are affected

Regards
Joon