Author Topic: I have an honest question about the new UK subforum.  (Read 11192 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: I have an honest question about the new UK subforum.
« Reply #100 on: July 25, 2014, 11:32:04 AM »
everywhere i am you beg to be in my gang

when i reject you, you turn on me

you will never sit at the top table shizlets

the sooner you realise this the better for your own welfare
No, it's just that I like to hold the mods to higher standards. You act like a fucking spoiled child.

When you reject me? There were no grounds to reject me in the first place. I didn't break any rules, and YOU said that non-UK members could post (including me).

I openly said that it should be time to make amends and start over.

So why did you honestly start this shit again?

Because you had the "power" to? That is the definition of a bad moderator.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: July 25, 2014, 11:37:51 AM »
No it's because I despise how pathetic you are
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2014, 11:42:16 AM »
No it's because I despise how pathetic you are
So you admit to a bias against me. Something that a mod should never do.

I am a real man bigmc. I don't hold petty grudges. If I were a mod, I would never delete a thread you made, as long as it was relevant. Even if I didn't like you (which I don't)

It is called restraint.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2014, 11:50:56 AM »
You will never be a mod

It's easy to take that position in you circumstances

You make every board you post on worse in every way

I can't allow it on mine
T

Uncle Junior

« Reply #104 on: July 25, 2014, 11:58:42 AM »
I distanced myself from you because you are a lying snake with 10 gimmick accounts.

You did your time like a man? It is a testament to what a nice guy Ron is. One day you are calling Ron a fat J*W c unt, and the next you are saying that you love him.

You will flame out again. I guarantee it.

That's the whole fucking point you seem to miss, I am myself, I didn't change style even in timeout, if I feel I have been hard done by I stick to my guns regardless and not suck cock like you because I am so fucking desperate to get back on the forum as if my fucking life depended on it. ::)

I said lots of things in time out but I never used the word "Jew" about Ron, quit making up lies, Ron can read everything in timeout and he can see deleted posts.

I never make fun of anyone based on race, sex or anything discriminatory like some others do sometime on here.

As for your gimmicks accusations its complete bollox again.

When I was in timeout I have literally dozens of offers to buy this or that gimmick and could have been back under a gimmick in a mili-second if I wanted too.

I even emailed Ron and said to him look if you are not going to let me back that's fine no hard feelings if I can't come back as myself i'd rather not come back at all even though I could easily through a gimmick.

This is what pisses me off about you now, you just make up fucking conspiracy theories all the time and think everyone is a gimmick.

You fail to realize some of us simply don't give a fuck and are not obsessed about this board the way you are.

Yes I will be the first to admit I am a total attention whore but with me its just for shits and giggles.

I have legitimate excuse to be on the internet all the time cos that's pretty much how I make money so for me to do posts in between is just a bit of stress relief and therapy.

For YOU, your whole life actually literally revolves around seeking acceptance on this board, you should focus on improving the actual quality of your real life than being obsessed about this board.

I gave you so many chances to man the fuck up and lose some fucking weight, you just throw it in my face and thought of a hundred scams to get your next bottle of Vodka.

I actually gave a fuck about your life and cared for you when everyone told me pretty much you are a cu nt.

I don't hate your guts or anything but I just think you are weak minded individual in real life who lacks the will power to face his demons and turn his life about.

Now is not a time for more of your excuses, now is a time of action for you.

I hope you get so fucking mad at me that a little light bulb finally goes of in your vastly filled hot air for a head that you finally wake up as I did many years ago and actually say to yourself...

"What the FUCK am I doing here"....

Or as some alcoholics call it have your "moment of clarity". It's 10 years overdue now. ???

I am not having a dig at you or making fun of your alcoholism because I am not a saint myself but I know when to put the brakes on and actually have control.

You on the other hand are just like a rolling stone, but not in a good or glamorous way, just sad, lonely and pathetic.

I sincerely hope you man the fuck up and change your life and make me eat my words and remind me of this post when you do.

I won't hold my breath, I think right now you are more concerned about getting on the UK board and scoring cheap points with Bigmc rather than making a plan of action to improve your life. Right I am not sure if its harder for you to put the bottle down or quit your obsession with Bigmc, I say its about even money. ;)

Good luck whatever you do.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: July 25, 2014, 12:02:13 PM »
That's the whole fucking point you seem to miss, I am myself, I didn't change style even in timeout, if I feel I have been hard done by I stick to my guns regardless and not suck cock like you because I am so fucking desperate to get back on the forum as if my fucking life depended on it. ::)

I said lots of things in time out but I never used the word "Jew" about Ron, quit making up lies, Ron can read everything in timeout and he can see deleted posts.

I never make fun of anyone based on race, sex or anything discriminatory like some others do sometime on here.

When I was in timeout I have literally dozens of offers to buy this or that gimmick and could have been back under a gimmick in a mili-second if I wanted too.

I even emailed Ron and said to him look if you are not going to let me back that's fine no hard feelings if I can't come back as myself i'd rather not come back at all even though I could easily through a gimmick.

This is what pisses me off about you now, you just make up fucking conspiracy theories all the time and think everyone is a gimmick.

You fail to realize some of us simply don't give a fuck and are not obsessed about this board the way you are.

Yes I will be the first to admit I am a total attention whore but with me its just for shits and giggles.

I have legitimate excuse to be on the internet all the time cos that's pretty much how I make money so for me to do posts in between is just a bit of stress relief and therapy.

For YOU, your whole life actually literally revolves around seeking acceptance on this board, you should focus on improving the actual quality of your real life than being obsessed about this board.

I gave you so many chances to man the fuck up and lose some fucking weight, you just throw it in my face and thought of a hundred scams to get your next bottle of Vodka.

I actually gave a fuck about your life and cared for you when everyone told me pretty much you are a cu nt.

I don't hate your guts or anything but I just think you are weak minded individual in real life who lacks the will power to face his demons and turn his life about.

I hope you get so fucking mad at me that a little light bulb finally goes of in your vastly filled hot air for a head that you finally wake up as I did many years ago and actually say to yourself...

Or as some alcoholics call it a moment of clarity.

I am not having a dig at you or making fun of your alcoholism because I am not a saint myself but I know when to put the brakes on and actually have control.

You on the other hand are just like a rolling stone, but not in a good or glamorous way, just sad, lonely and pathetic.

I sincerely hope you man the fuck up and change your life and make me eat my words and remind me of this post when you do.

I won't hold my breath, I think right now you are more concerned about getting on the UK board and scoring cheap points rather than making a plan of action to improve your life.

Gonzo meltdown.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #106 on: July 25, 2014, 12:23:32 PM »

Or as some alcoholics call it have your "moment of clarity". It's 10 years overdue now. ???

I won't hold my breath, I think right now you are more concerned about getting on the UK board and scoring cheap points with Bigmc rather than making a plan of action to improve your life. Right I am not sure if its harder for you to put the bottle down or quit your obsession with Bigmc, I say its about even money. ;)

Crazy fucker does make some good points.....

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #107 on: July 25, 2014, 12:32:53 PM »

CFDMSGP™ from now on?
Y

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 25, 2014, 12:39:17 PM »
CFDMSGP™ from now on?

He's right....everything he has said to ShitIdiot has been pretty much spot on.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #109 on: July 25, 2014, 12:39:53 PM »

Lol....That's 3 times you said this crazy fucker has made some good points, listen up and learn Shizzo that's 33 good points made today.  ;)

Shizzo's good points tally for the day - 3333.33
;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 25, 2014, 12:50:03 PM »

Lol....That's 3 times you said this crazy fucker has made some good points, listen up and learn Shizzo that's 33 good points made today.  ;)

Shizzo's good points tally for the day - 3333.33
;)

Thats how many inches the plastic surgeon will have to jackhammer from your beak.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 25, 2014, 12:52:56 PM »
Shizxo reduced to name calling

When faced with the facts
T

Uncle Junior

« Reply #112 on: July 25, 2014, 01:14:12 PM »
Shizxo reduced to name calling

When faced with the facts

^ This

Notice I won't reduce my self down to his level.

I am responsible like that.

He might off himself.

Fakechestguy

« Reply #113 on: July 25, 2014, 02:55:32 PM »
Thats how many inches the plastic surgeon will have to jackhammer from your beak.

Whoa, you are no beauty queen yourself.
Junior fixes his nose then he becomes amazingly handsome. I think his a good looking guy already.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #114 on: July 25, 2014, 02:55:53 PM »
Shizzo why do you want to post on that board anyway?

It is run by three mods who literally hate you.

Like if Fat Panda and YAGR ran off and started a board I would not endeavor to post there. I would be glad to be rid of their shit.

I do not get it ???

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 25, 2014, 03:23:00 PM »

Like if Fat Panda and YAGR ran off and started a board I would not endeavor to post there. I would be glad to be rid of their shit.

I do not get it ???

Gentlemen:

It is at a time like this that we should all remember the immortal words of Rodney King....

"Why can't we all get al-......Ouch, fuck off, stop hitting me"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 25, 2014, 03:48:47 PM »

I do not get it ???
It is a matter of principle. Its like we are going back to segregation.

It was the same situation with the Y board.

No forum should be off limits.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 25, 2014, 03:56:47 PM »

Well why don't you take it up with Ron instead of bitching here to the members?
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 25, 2014, 04:11:05 PM »
Well why don't you take it up with Ron instead of bitching here to the members?
Because it makes no sense at this point. I have no desire to post on that board now.

Its cute to see the little UKers churning out the threads at a lightning pace saying " look at us, we are relevant!".

Lol! I give it a month before it is a complete ghost town.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #119 on: July 25, 2014, 04:16:56 PM »

Yes you not posting on the UK board is entirely similar to what apartheid used to be in South Africa and you are the Martin Luther of Get Big promoting poster equality and justice through your uncivil cu nt movement  ::)

Someone get this man another drink, this one is on the house.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: July 25, 2014, 04:20:32 PM »
Because it makes no sense at this point. I have no desire to post on that board now.

Its cute to see the little UKers churning out the threads at a lightning pace saying " look at us, we are relevant!".

Lol! I give it a month before it is a complete ghost town.

Then STFU.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: July 25, 2014, 04:26:35 PM »
Then STFU.
I noticed you posting on the UK board though.

Mr. West coast.  :D ::)

Bigmc hated your guts. BigCyp said he would rather log out, then be on the same board as you.

But you are posting on the UK board ???

Guess we know who is behind Wolfox now  ;D

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: July 25, 2014, 04:33:20 PM »
Yes you not posting on the UK board is entirely similar to what apartheid used to be in South Africa and you are the Martin Luther of Get Big promoting poster equality and justice through your uncivil cu nt movement  ::)

Someone get this man another drink, this one is on the house.

junior is back!!  :D

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: July 25, 2014, 04:35:32 PM »
I noticed you posting on the UK board though.

Mr. West coast.  :D ::)

Bigmc hated your guts. Bigmc said he would rather log out, then be on the same board as you.

But you are posting on the UK board ???

Guess we know who is behind Wolfox now  ;D

while you're having a Moment of Clarity about how your former online friends really feel about you, why not unburden your conscience by publically outing some of their gimmicks?

I'm half convinced there's only 3 people posting half the shite I read on here (and 75% of the women's forum are one weirdo's gimmick)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: July 25, 2014, 04:43:08 PM »
while you're having a Moment of Clarity about how your former online friends really feel about you, why not unburden your conscience by publically outing some of their gimmicks?

I'm half convinced there's only 3 people posting half the shite I read on here (and 75% of the women's forum are one weirdo's gimmick)

Nah, it's over and done with now. If people want to read about the blatant fuckups (including the recent Wolfox one) then they just need to read this thread.

Anyone without a bias knows I clearly won the debate here.