Author Topic: Vince McMahon Sticking it to his Carnival Roady employees  (Read 4233 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Vince McMahon Sticking it to his Carnival Roady employees
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2014, 12:16:55 PM »
WCW was...with the exception of the period of 1996-1998, a clusterfuck.  Jim Cornette is a dick...he wants to run the show but the only time he had complete control of a company it went belly up.  Sure, he has a nice grasp of the traditional southern "wrasslin' bidness", but that's about it.

They have something with the Wyatts, Cesaro, Cody Rhodes,  Reigns, Ambrose and Rollins...hopefully, they won't fuck it up with them like they did with Ziggler and Johnny "Fandango" Curtis.   If they can get Daniel Bryan back healthy, they have a number fo directions they could go in

I take it you're cool with Cody Rhodes' morphing into.....STARDUST!!

the Algebra Wizard

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2014, 05:11:19 PM »

Bahahahahaha!!...he did at one point operate Ric Flair Financial but it filed for bankruptcy

yes i know this ......  it was a joke

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2014, 05:30:31 PM »
WWE sucks these days. Downhill since early 2000's. Only a matter of time until the company goes under.
X

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2014, 02:11:39 PM »
lay off everybody except Ziggler, Reigns, Cesaro, Rollins, Zeb, Heyman, and Bork Laser. and paige.

then sue Miz and Albert of the River, because they're boring as hell, for steroid use and make some money back.

stop lighting the whole arena red/blue, no more fireworks cept less goldberd comes back.

sue vince russo for crimes against pro wrestling for more money

don't use 20 camera men and change camera angles at every impact to hide botches

pawn the title belts

make WCW/ECW/cool/retro Tshirts and charge out the ass for them. Im happy getting my nWo shirts for $20 but honestly I woulda paid much more if they asked

bring back Benoit merchandise and sell Wrestlmania XX DVDs

No more security, let the wrestlers fight rowdy fans for real like in the olden days

cover the mat with SlimJim and 10-10-321 ads. Use Surge soda coolers as weapons

Get money from Pepsi because CM Punk promoted them.

Release the Nitro tapes on the network. Get rid of everything on the network except the Nitro tapes.

Borrow money from Shane

Hire Jim Cornette.

Damn good and funny ideas here.